Shadow of the Colossus Remake is better than the original. Don't listen to the literally SEETHING nitpickers

Shadow of the Colossus Remake is better than the original. Don't listen to the literally SEETHING nitpickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsouyuZDNX4
youtu.be/1hZjQHMq6oc?t=1898
youtu.be/WAIB8rhSfaQ?t=577
youtu.be/CGj6yR0FX0k?t=1518
youtu.be/CGj6yR0FX0k?t=1602
youtu.be/4BJltv0gyvA?t=59
youtu.be/4BJltv0gyvA?t=281
strawpoll.me/14990812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>changes the art style
>better
Very subjective

Respectable set up OP. What changes am I seeing in the hd version?

i'm more interested to know what's that sony device in the middle

buy a duster you fucking barbarian

There's nothing wrong with preferring the original over an unfaithful remake.

Bluray player

thats a switch (nintendo0

i just hope they fix his run animation. who the hell runs like that anyway?

I've been playing the whole thing on faded mode, and it looks great.

Better graphics and controls.

Region Free Blu Ray Player

The maid is coming soon.

All that matters is if they fixed the Hard time trials. Did they?

Look at the shit on the wall to the right, nigga could get a magic eraser on that shit when he finally gets around to dusting. Absolutely disgusting environment.

Why do you have two Wiis?

The original was awful. I'm sure this one sucks, too. Sage.

It's 100% faithful, but nice try.

There's no problems with it.

Haven't tested it.

One has a broken disc tray and Mario Party 2 on it, the other has a working disc tray.

>region free

you fucking perv

clean your fucking room or whatever place your in. Fucking niggers/spics.

>It's 100% faithful, but nice try.
No it's not, but nice try.

preferred ico desu

i just thought it always looked weird. love the game though

French films buddy

see
>The maid is coming soon.
Also white and messy roommate.

When you play it yourself, you can attempt to tell me otherwise.

ICO is boring desu.

Shill

Sorry but I don't play unfaithful remakes when I already own the superior version on PS3.

S E E T H I N G

N O T A N A R G U M E N T

Neither was your post :^)

How big is that TV?

37 or 40

>not the special edition

Thanks. I've never had a flat TV and I want to get one soon just for playing console/emulated games.

>idort
Sup Forums's worst nightmare.

>unfaithful remakes
youtube.com/watch?v=HsouyuZDNX4

Tell me how playing this game with the mono filter isn't better than the original. It preserves the atmosphere and runs at a playable framerate, without the glitched grip of the Ps3 version

>Change Dormin's voice to be more evil and more feminine
>Make a new and inferior Wander model who has short hair, smaller arms, a stupid face, and is fatter
>Make all of his animations worse(running, idle, riding, climbing, head tracking, you name it)
>Remove all of his facial animations(outside of cutscenes)
>Remove his hair animation
>Trade the very noticeable degredation of Wander as you progress(dirty, bloody clothes and face) for a very subtle replacement
>Add grass to areas there shouldn't have grass
>Change the sky to look generic or sci-fi
>Change the Colossi's sound effects for the worse
>All the shading on Wander and the Colossi is worse(meaning they usually don't blend with their environments)
>Tone down, if not remove, a lot of the dust, bloom, and fog effects which destroys the amazing atmosphere Ueda crafted(some areas are better but not many)
>Make the tendrils that spawn from a dead Colossus slow, fat, black wires instead of slim and fast noodles with green highlights
>Remove shockwave effects when a Colossus falls down
>Remove Dirge's death animation completely
>Make the shadow people look generic
>Make the idol explosion effect generic
>Make the UI generic
>Change the soundtrack for the worse
>Create pre-order DLC
>Add collectable coins to the world
>Add a TLG easter egg that's out of place
>Forget to polish the game which leads to physics bugs like Wander falling through the world or glitching out in general
>They even made the baby look like a polished turd

THEY HAD ONE JOB. So what did Bluepoint do that was so good?
>muh rock textures
>muh filters
>my waifu Mono was done justice at least
I would say they brought 60fps but the PS2 emulator did that years ago. This is easily the most overrated game of this generation.

Tell you how? The lighting is completely fucked, Wander looks like shit, sounds are worse, the music is worse, the list goes on. The art style of the game is basically gone without the bloom, fog, and color choices for the sky and environments.

A gray filter just makes the cheesy remake look even worse.

>a pain in the ass, bad control, repetitive snorefest at higher framerates and MOAR GRAFIX is better than the exact same game with lesser GRAFIX
Technically a one meter pile of shit is "better" than a two meter pile of shit, but in the end, they're both a pile of shit.

Copypasta isn't an argument

Shitposting doesn't change the fact that all of those points show that this is a shitty remake.

Half of those points are entirely subjective

You seem to be a man of refined taste

>Tell you how? Well aren't you listening to my shitposts? Just look at this cherrypicked image for example!
Tell me user, do you prefer these image comparisons because of how much worse the original looks in motion? Most of the webm and image comparisons in these threads is from the broken-ass Ps3 version lmao, you shitposters are more dishonest than the marketers you claim to hate

>the music is worse
its literally the exact same, what?

All i want to know is did they gix the running animation of the protagonist?
Cus his arms flailing like a retard really bugged me

Oh shit a timestamped pic. I'm quivering in my boots on how wrong I am.

Nah all of those points are wrong

Point out the subjective ones. Why are you ignoring the objective ones?

I've made more video comparisons than images though.

Read the posts I made in another thread for info on the changed music.

LMFAO LOOK AT THAT CLIPPING IN THE PS2

>dirty room
>ico is boring

You're a pleb so your take isn't worth shit.

I'm not convinced user. Being that I have no convenient way to play the original and I missed it back when I had a Ps2, I'm looking forward to playing the remake and enjoying it for what it is, I trust that it will give me the same or better experience than the original. This shouldn't bother you.

>Change Dormin's voice to be more evil and more feminine
>Make all of his animations worse(running, idle, riding, climbing, head tracking, you name it)
>Add grass to areas there shouldn't have grass
>Change the sky to look generic or sci-fi
>Change the Colossi's sound effects for the worse
>All the shading on Wander and the Colossi is worse(meaning they usually don't blend with their environments)
>Make the shadow people look generic
>Make the idol explosion effect generic
>Make the UI generic
Subjective
They also didn't do shit to the soundtrack, the TLG is no less out of place than the ICO beach and the original was also prone to being a glitchy mess, stop spreading your awful pasta

You are tearing into a review-build of the game you know that right user?
The game is the same in 99% of the places that matter and it is better in all the places that matter.
It is time to stop.
Everyone who has played it has loved it.
Is the goal not whether or not you love the game rather than if it is the same or not?

It doesn't, but don't pretend there aren't dozens of glaring issues with it including bugs. The original played great.

>They also didn't do shit to the soundtrack
Won't even bother reading your post, you're just a liar.

>you're just a liar
Or you're just deaf

youtu.be/1hZjQHMq6oc?t=1898
youtu.be/WAIB8rhSfaQ?t=577

>Won't even bother reading your post, you're just a liar.
Not that guy but YOU are the liar.
You are spreading misinformation and you are extrapolating insanely much from nothing.
You were the same guy who kept saying that corruption was removed aswell even when it wasn't.

You are a loser buddy.

The music sounds exactly the same and the colossi sound better to boot

Yeah I was wrong about that but only because it was drastically changed, we could barely see it and it wasn't just me who thought that.

Doesn't make me a liar and I'm not wrong about literally anything in that post lol. You have no argument and I can prove every single claim. Come at me shitposter, let's see what you got.

you're an unimaginable retard. the music in the remake is completely different, and worse

is this the same faggot from the other thread who didn't know about timestamped links? i'm betting he's too stupid to read spoiler text as well

I get the feeling it's just one retard nitpicking. I don't even own a PS4 but I've played the PS3 version and this looks better in every way to me.

>ICO is boring desu.
Kill yourself

Same guy, he's just trying to bait us by pretending to be a retard.

>Yeah I was wrong about that but only because it was drastically changed, we could barely see it and it wasn't just me who thought that.
No it was VERY easy to spot. The clothes were dirty which is directly corelated to the corruption.
You just chose to ignore it because you WANT to shit on this SOTC remaster.

You have been fucking D I S C A R D E D

>looks better in every way to me.
remake
youtu.be/CGj6yR0FX0k?t=1518
youtu.be/CGj6yR0FX0k?t=1602
emulator
youtu.be/4BJltv0gyvA?t=59
youtu.be/4BJltv0gyvA?t=281

Aouple hundred resetera posts and acouple thousand SOTC posts discussed it being missing until someone figured out it wasn't. It's a very subtle thing now since there's no blood or marks on his face.

>I trust that it will give me the same or better experience than the original.
This is somehow worse than anything OP managed to say. It's fine of you to like something, but you can admit when there are flaws.

Faggot with his false copypasta is that one retard. He thinks 'shadow people looking more generic' is an actual criticism, amongst others.

At least call nitpickers autistic or something and move on, but it's not just one guy. Seems like more people are against this and like it

>The clothes were dirty which is directly corelated to the corruption.
are you sure it's not from the black blood that is frequently sprayed on him?

The game is like 4 hours long. Every detail counts.

>Jacksepticeye

I have no stake in this game or attachment to it, (I haven't even played it,) but holy shit the face on the left looks horrible.

It's like the right is an early-90's JRPG protagonist and the left is the shitty American coverart version.

You are wrong about everything else aswell.
Just like eragaffers are wrong about pretty much everything.

He loses all facial animations and his head doesn't really move at all.

not worth it

I'd get a bit bigger desu

exactly

thank you user

you may be trying to act sarcastic, but I know you are

strawpoll.me/14990812

review copy

You know Sony is out of ideas when they have to rely on another remake of a PS2 game to stay relevant.

Why don’t they just keep remastering their entire PS2 library every new generation? It’s not like they have any good exclusives post PS2.

Animation won't fix that face.

pfft.

>plays on normal

HORSE PUSSY IS CANON

BUY THIS GAME!

OP BTFO.

They are trying to unJapify the game. Make it more cinematic and epic. Remove all the artsy stuff. Remove the developers vision. He's just some slanty eyed motherfucker anyway.

Basically

>We want the God of war audience

And that's fine I'll just not buy it.

user Sony is the only one this gen doing large budget single player games. And yes Sony is very relevant, like they have been since 1994. Were you even born in 1994?

True. But that is litterally the only negative point of the remaster.

His face lacks the courage that the previous had and also it is too rounded as if they had more polygons than they knew what to do with.

>tfw the game actually looks like ICO's bad NTSC-U box art
SotC remake may not be the Potato Jesus of video game remakes, but Wander definitely is.

why the fuck is FF14 in that image.