/RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2/

Will you buy it?

youtube.com/watch?v=JXZKLfLZkv8

who's bet they gonna delay it to 2019?

I can see another delay into November but the winter months are the big game sellers so I don't see it being spring next year.

Probably not, especially with what happened to GTAV

>no PC release
>horse cards
>RDR Online
No.

>owning only 1 platform
>optional
>optional

Retard

I'll get it if it has PS4 Pro support.

EG better graphics in 1080p mode.

>no PC release
Glad I got a PS4 pro for a hundred bucks.
>horse cards
I like playing the games, so I won't touch these.
>RDR Online
Hell fucking yes, mother fucker!

>liking online games
kys

I'll probably buy it once it comes out on the Switch. I've pretty much stopped buying games for my other consoles.

does anyone else think the voice acting is kinda bad in that trailer?

I love RDR so ill roll the dice on 2

The protagonist looks bland af

this

If the stories good ill just wait for pc release in 2020

grand theft horse was fucking boring so I'll pass on this shite too

Am I the only one who thinks that Morgans voice doesn't fit the character model?

What the fuck is a horse card?

Not liking the idea of it being a prequel to RDR.
O

Yeah when they release it for PC

You want to play as Johns miserable cunt of a son?

i like his design but some of those lines seem a bit iffy. I really liked Marston as a character, i hope he is just as good.

>"You got some muneh f'me boay
Day 1 Buy

It's so you can buy in-game currency with real money, you buy a card and it gives you 1 million dollars for example. Then you can buy the flying rocket horse with mounted miniguns or the 'prototype' explosive laser revolver

Old Red?
New characters with their own story?

Also to answer OP, I won't if it has the shit I just listed . I'll make an exception if the single player is worth it but my expectations are low after what GTA V did to the franchise.

Rockstar is going to ruin this game with in-game purchases like they did with GTA V. Fucking morons for gamers now pumping money into games like slot machines. This generation of gamers has turned everything to cancer, this game will probably suck because of this shit. It's probably all going to be online with no additional story DLC either. Fucking garbage.

waiting to see more
almost certainly it wont be as good as the first and frankly im not suffering through it if it runs like complete shit

What is new characters?

they just showed the release date

Ill buy console and PC cause I'm a cuck

Damn that trailer is fucking awesome.

I haven't even played GTA5 yet.

It was already 1911 in RDR, I would rather it go back and be more of a wild west.