Choose your character

choose your character

ta da
it's the boy

Pikachu so I can evolve him into a Raichu.

>him
You play AS the Pokémon, idiot.

I hope the next Mystery Dungeon game has more oddball choices like how we had Machop and Vulpix in Sky.

riolu clearly

RRT: Totodile & Treecko
EoS: Didn't play
GtI: Didn't play
SMD: Piplup & Torchic

yes

I'm no pokefag, but I did play crystal as a kid.

How come they never make the egg baby pokemon playable in these games? I remember you get one in crystal and it was part of the main cast in the cartoon so I just always assumed it was a secondary mascot like charmander. That thing is cute af and I'd buy mystery dungeon day one if I could pick it

I stopped SMD after the credits like a year ago; is it worth getting back into it?

>no Litten

Artist?

Togepi I think is just too weak
It has 3 forms like many of the others, but the first form is just not up to part with any of the others stat-wise, which would make the early game hard

Cubone

I'm not sure if Togepi has gotten any recognition since Silver, gold, and crystal except when Misty made cameos in later seasons of the show. On top of that, there's such a large amount of official starters now that oddball starters in PMD games is less and less likely.
I'm going to guess that if there's a current generation PMD game then rockruff and alolan vulpix will be the only new guest starters.

Anybody who denies they wouldn't fuck a Pokemon is a lier

I don't wanna get arrested.

I'd just get a job as a Pokemon Massage Therapist and hope nobody noticed my bulge.

Yes. I know. I don't roleplay in games, though. Even if the MC is made to represent the player like in Pokemon or Animal Crossing I still don't. Didn't when I was a kid either.

>No Machop
Get in the fucking bag

Don't drag everyone down to your level.

did they ever hack this game so you can play as any pokemon? I know it's possible in the previous ones

>pikachu, treeko
cool bandanna
>everyone else
faggy ascot bullshit

Machop was only in RT you dingdong
plus cubone was the superior starter