Never mind that where is Aru.swf

password: rage

Aru is for bully

DO NOT

why do you guys keep misspelling Miusaki.swf

Daily reminder If only Aru was one of the stretch goals

>1 backer
why

I wish I could afford to do something like that. I still can't decide how many I want to pledge for.

I watched Kizuna AI play some of this. My god it would make me rage to the next level

I could afford to do something like this but I don't think my landlord would appreciate it.

100% is getting replaced on March 7th

Most of the players here can't even get past Mira in Sora, let alone fighting another human.

I find AoS2 to be way easier than the other Suguri games. I can beat the AI on hard almost every time without much effort. Besides, if everyone is trash then no one is.

If I had actual skills at videogames I wouldn't play a RNGfest like 100% orange juice

So someone was about to win on my last match as Sora.

>Nope
>Use scale guardian
>Player gets knocked down by a boss only a few spaces from their home panel
>Gahahaha

I then proceed to kill the boss with Star Breaker and get over 500 stars while they struggle to get back up to 200.

I used one of those cards that make a random player lose stars every turn on them on them when they were knocked out next and then laughed. They sent the card back to me, but I sent it right back at them and then laughed again.

Then they had the audacity to attack me with Extraordinary Specs right when im enjoying my victory getting my final norma at someones base.

>nu uh
>Use that counter card that that directly turns their hyper against them
>Ahhahahaha
>I proceed to enjoy my win while attacking another player right at a home base and win the game.

That player was so salty about that they refused to start the next game by dicking around with the settings holy shit.

Jesus fucking christ

Wow, calm down

I played AoS2 beta and lost every single online match. Everyone who plays this in my region is some kind of fucking pro Asian.
I did get all the achievements in Sora as well as mess around with the Jap version a few years ago so I wouldn't say I'm terrible at it but goddamn, I can't beat anyone.

Are you okay?

the bullshit is fun when you're playing with friends (well as much as you assholes can be called friends anyway) but it's goddamn miserable in singleplayer.

Aru is for headpats after she does a good job delivering presents.

Too bad she never does a good job.

She does a good job every time though.

Starbreaker.swf?

I want to cuddle with that weapon of mass destruction.

>Burning
Is Starbreaker hot?

Is the dlc worth it?

very

I don't know can you afford $1.10?

Official Saki Fanclub needs 1
rage

2expensive4me

bump

>Not bumping with a cute image

At least give him a good example instead of posting something so gross.

>Sora's 100% OJ VA
sounds like a druggy

Too late for lobbies?

Why is Sora so sad?

thingken of $21,000