Death stranding? Success or flop?

Will death stranding succeed?

will we ever get some fucking gameplay footage?

Only when Kojima-san finishes the cutscenes will there be any gameplay coding.

Interactive movies don't need gameplay. Maybe Kojimbles can get his ghost writers back. Oh wait they hate him.

This. I'm a huge Metal Gear fan but I already know what to expect from a Kojimbo story. What will make or break the game is the gameplay.

Death Stranding is the first game where you can play as the ocean.

Death stranding is the first game with no game in it. It's a visual interactive novel.

the surrounding hype almost guarantees a financial success

Critical success is important too.

Honestly the more I see the less interested I get. The last trailer was just too much, I would have rather had nothing I think. Also the latest news I have read talks it about being like a "black mirror episode" and kojima being inspired by millenials and social aspects of the world with how you can't die and shit.

I guess we will see when it's finally out if it is really good or not. But man my optimism has dropped and I am getting less excited the more about it I learn. I wish he could just work on metal gear forever.

Also survive looks like a piece of shit so konami shills kill yourselves this post doesn't absolve you fucking cucks.

that's based on how much the studio pays so it's not a problem
I tend to believe adam sessler on this one, even though hes a pussy bitch. But he says publishers force reviewers to give good scores with
1 bribes
2 refusal to give them early copies if they aren't going to receive a good score

How come actors in video games never do promo for them? I know VA loves talking about their games, but actual actors seem embarrassed to be in a video game.

they just started development like a year ago, so probably at the end of this year or early 2019. all the early marketing has just been to sell some merchandise

>a pussy bitch
stop i cringe when Sup Forums fixates on masculinity because i know its coming from hideous pasty betamales

always bet on Kojima

We already have those though.

hes like 5'5", bald, and voted for clinton. shut the fuck up

Video games have stigma. Even if they're more mainstream now, high tier people still aren't impressed.

normie at my work who doesn't play videogames was aware of this

Kojima Productions was founded at the end of 2015. With development of the game (even if it's just planning and design) shortly after.

IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO YEARS AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT PLAYS LIKE.

>Kojima now has noone to reign in his excessive development times.
We've created a monster. I hope my grandkids enjoy Death Stranding.

i assume they they will probably show game play at e3 2018, then have a release date mid to late 2019

Even if they don't, I'm sure people will still be sucking Kojima's cock.

Name me another fucking videogame director who has a wall dedicated to photos of himself with celebrities?