FPS

Which one is better in your opinion?
I think Rainbow Six Siege is the superior one.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/956593149778038785
youtube.com/watch?v=AGcgQEzCCrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Rainbow six
2. OW
3. CSGO

>Microtransactions.
>Microtransactions.
>Microtransactions.

Hard fucking pass.

Siege

CS hasn't been good since 1.6 and OW is just straight up trash

You can get all microtransations in rainbow six for free if you play enough time.

I just bought the complete edition so i had all DLC characters right away

>playing +100 hours to unlock one character
>tripfag
Filtered.

OW isn't a real FPS, its a shitty first-person MOBA

Apologists like you need to fuck off. Microtransactions are never acceptable.

You're the reason console games are turning into phone games.

It doesn't take 100 hours to unlock one character.
Normal characters are pretty fast to unlock, and unlocking a DLC character for free takes 25~30 hours of playing the game normally

Stop apologizing for dog shit game design. Microtransactions are never cool.

>its a shitty first-person MOBA
It's barely possible to call it that. Paladins at least has builds.

No micro-transactions is always ideal, but considering ubisoft is updating the game and adds more maps and new game modes with no extra payment and with zero grinding, i think they handled misconstructions in a more reasonable way than most companies.

And even then all DLC can be unlocked by actually playing the game.

I don't care. They won't get a fucking dime from me.

It's as much of a MOBA as Quake.

Rainbow Six Siege has brilliant game design, the micro-transactions are not the core of the game design, genius.

And please, they give us new maps for free and all DLC characters are unlockable for free as well if you play the game enough, you must admit the microtransations are being handled in a reasonable way

I didn't say you have to pay them anything. but honestly even Nintendo handles microtransations worse than how Ubisoft handles rainbow six siege (the DLC characters in smash cannot be unlocked for free AND the game is not being updated anymore)

>Rainbow six
A decent game but fuck having all that DLC and grinding bullshit
>Overwatch
Once you've played through all of the characters it gets boring due to the simplistic game modes. Should have been free to play.
>CSGO
The counterstrike formula is getting stale after almost 2 decades of more or less the same gameplay. Some of the custom servers can be fun though.

>CSgo
>r6s
you don't need playing overwatch when paladins and tf2 exist

I bought the complete edition of Rainbow Six in a black friday when the price was 50% off and i had all characters unlocked within a week.

And it never felt like a grind because i actually enjoyed the gameplay, i was just playing for fun and it got all things unlocked for me

Played them all and Siege is the only thing that's held my attention for more than a weekend. CSGO was an outright downgrade from 1.6 and Overwatch is painfully monotonous.

I'm not the tripfag here. You don't get to imply I'm stupid.

They don't need the fucking cash. They're milking you. Microtransactions are inherently unreasonable. You have no argument.

All three are hot garbage

>Microtransactions are inherently unreasonable
If someone produces a piece of content then they deserve the right to charge money for that content.

Let me stop you right there twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/956593149778038785

Get a load of this faggot. They already paid for a complete game you moron.

Daily reminder crazygaga is a literal gay virgin from Sup Forums

Why do you keep bringing up the fact i have a tripcode jesus christ, it's not a big deal stop getting triggered by it.

I claim microtransations can be reasonable when what you are paying for is additional content. without microtranstions it wouldn't make sense for ubisoft to keep adding new content to the game from a financial standpoint.

Sure. We're talking about game design, however. What makes a game good. This isn't about capitalism.

Anyone who doesn't think CS:GO is the best is a massive casual.

Don't tell me a game can't thrive without microtransactions. They could easily stop funding garbage tournaments.

Compared to rainbow six CS:GO feels extremely bare-bones. its literally "strafe and shoot - the game"

You're all faggots if you think an initial purchase is enough to give various years of support in a game. You can buy R6S with all the current year operators and the ones in other years for less than an average triple A game, and even if you don't want to do that, you can grind them.

By now, though, you're better off buying the game with the current season pass, because there are too many DLC operators now.

You don't need to pay a dime more than what the game costs you retard.

>They don't need the fucking cash. They're milking you. Microtransactions are inherently unreasonable. You have no argument.

You must be fucking trolling if you think supporting a a triple A game for more than 3 years is not a good reason to charge for a microtransaction (which are usually for cosmetics anyway).

You're also a retard if you think cosmetic microtransactions aren't good for the industry.

A game can thrive without microtransations, however Rainbow Six Siege is a game that gets regularly updated with new content. adding new content wouldn't make sense for Ubisoft if it wasn't profitable - therefore microtranstions are needed. you are already getting all new maps for free without any extra grinding btw, DLC is just characters and cosmetics and both of which can be unlocked for free by playing the game enough

No, retard. If you strafe and shoot in CS:GO then your gun is inaccurate. If you're going to have all guns be completely accurate then movement needs to be complex and fast like Quake, otherwise it's extremely easy to get a kill. Rainbow Six Siege takes minimal skill.

Siege without a doubt is the best of the three, they need to be less jewish with Year 1 Op prices though, should bring them down a little when Year 3 starts

No, CS:GO actually is "strafe and shoot, the game", you just need to strafe in a way that keeps your accuracy.

>Rainbow Six Siege takes minimal skill
Okay, i can confirm you never actually played the game. the learning curve of siege is insanely steep

Buying the current year season pass nets you all DLC operators, though, so by year 3 it's basically buying 3 season passes.

either you never played a moba game or OW

You have to counter-strafe in CS:GO to be accurate, but that still means you have to stop moving or strafe back to where you were which means you would only get a split second to try and hit your target. Rainbow Six is just hold mouse 1 with basic strategy and slow linear movement.

CS:GO is clearly the best. Siege is fun but it's gun play is barely a step above Call of Duty

Games used to be updated post-release without microtransactions.you idiot.
>tripfag
Oh, figures.

As i said, i can confirm you never actually played Rainbow Six Siege, if you legitimately think it just comes down to basic strategies and holding your mouse.

Siege is less about movement and more about accuracy, strategy and positioning, however movement is still a factor.

rainbow six in terms of mechanics

It depends what is the update.
Rainbow Six Siege was updated to a point the number of character in the game is almost double what it used to be, and the number of maps increase dramatically as well. i don't think that would be sustainable financially if the game had no micro-transactions

Siege is way less balanced though, and as it was previously said the micro transactions in siege is pure cancer.

At least when you buy CS:GO you get access to all the content that matters, buy siege? Guess what you still have to grind or buy characters.

Gun play in CS:GO is patently better as well as the fact you have the option for 128 tick servers and community servers

wait this isn't even a discussion. CS:GO clearly blows those other two pieces of shit out of the water

Stop. It's Call of Duty but with an objective.

>CS:GO clearly blows those other two pieces of shit out of the water

Mechanically Siege is leagues better than CS:GO, even if Siege's microtransactions are ultimate jew tier

Siege > CS > paper cut > slamming a door on your toe > jerking off with a cheese grater > Overwatch

Tell us how it's mechanically better than CS:GO.

Mechanically all the guns in Siege feel like they were ripped straight from CoD, it's actually horrific.

If we just look at what E-sport is the most successful.. :thinking:

Are you really this naive? That content should have been in there before release to make it the full priced game that was advertised. Going against your best interests makes you mentally ill.

- Siege is not perfectly balanced in terms of character balance, however it's only because you actually get a wide variety of different characters in siege, which is a feature that does not really exist in CS:GO.

- When i bought Siege i had all content within a week since i bought the complete edition for about 50$ in a black friday, so i had zero issues with that.

- No. the gun play in siege is better because it requires less retarded abuse of game mechanics and it has a larger focus on actual aiming. the gun play in siege is far more realistic and in my opinion also more fun. but what makes siege special is not just the gun play, its the focus on intel gathering and a using a destructible environment strategically, something that does not even exist in CS:GO

Siege is the best because it created something fresh and its execution was good. Its biggest problem is releasing new operators which WILL fuck balance in the long run. Not having access to something as basic as a character class is a practice Ive always hated.

OW is second best, because while design wise its all over the place anyone with half decent skills can go in and wreck face most times. Nearly most of my games are me filling positions and usually getting most of the medals. Having the cosmetics be obtainable for free is also pretty good vs most every other modern game today. Worst part is Blizz balancing, MUH TOXICITY CRUSADE, a e-sports dude lmao.

CS is by for means bad, but it honestly feels like valve just wanted to bank off old school counter strike nostalgia and introduce the valve ultra jew crate and trade market.

>I never played siege, but i'm a CS:GO fanboy so i must attack siege by pretending the gameplay is similar to CoD

Anyone who played the game for more than 10 seconds should be able to tell it's not even remotely similar to CoD except for the fact both games are first person shooters

>No. the gun play in siege is better because it requires less retarded abuse of game mechanics and it has a larger focus on actual aiming.

Cool so you're an obvious troll, good work mate!

>retarded abuse of game mechanics?
What?

hahahaha you're retarded

He's obviously a troll.

If siege was a good competitive game wouldn't it bet hundreds of thousands of viewers for E-sports?

Oh wait it's a shit competitive game that's why CS:GO gets a million views and Siege can barely break 10k

You say that i'm trolling because you lack actual substantive arguments.

>If siege was a good competitive game wouldn't it bet hundreds of thousands of viewers for E-sports?
>Viewership = quality as a game
Next you're gonna tell me that Overwatch is actually the best game because it has the most Twitch viewers

>most people picking siege
Sup Forums is okay
csgo is casual trash for dumbfucks

>hahahaha you're retarded
Wrong

Okay want to explain to us how CS:GO requires the retarded abuse of game mechanics?

IF you mean the fact that you can head glitch you can do the exact same bullshit in siege, except worse because of the way leaning works

Comp CS:GO is also way better because the rounds actually mean something, where Siege rounds are literally a complete reset.

CS:GO is more popular, but Siege is still within the top 20 most watched games on twitch and it can easily surpass 50k+ views when there is a pro-league tournament.

I bet you think League Of Legends is a masterpiece, seeing you judge games by how popular they are.

Never seen it have more th

this, I played cs:s, but never go
not going to play one second of multiplayer games with MTX
they can all die a slow death like planetside 2

>rainbow six siege
>zoom in and hold mouse 1 and hit the head once for a kill with fully automatic and accurate weapons
>crouch around everywhere
>wow, this game has so much depth. truly for the masters of videogames

Honestly strategy wise CS:GO is much better with it's simple use of grenades and smokes rather then Siege which puts you in a labyrinth without a mini map.

Jesus CS:GO is just so much cleaner, probably why people actually enjoy watching the game rather then siege, which is a clusterfuck

>I never played Rainbow Six Siege, but i'm a CS:GO fanboy so i must shit on it

If you don't acknowledge Siege has more depth in it's mechanics when compared to CS:GO, you are either ignorant or retarded.

Siege
cs go is trash and overwatch? lol...

Yo cunt face wanna answer this post and back up your arguments you pathetic faggot

>>zoom in and hold mouse 1 and hit the head once for a kill with fully automatic and accurate weapons
>slow and linear movement
>look mom, i'm so great at videogames! im gonna be an esports legend!

CS:GO is much more simple and repetitive.
The mechanics and strategies of Siege are much more complicated and you need to understand the game to really enjoy viewing it, in my opinion.

>25-30 hours for ONE character
Yeah no thanks.

Don't forget that fact you get ACOG zoom so the enemies head is absolutely massive and easy to him :)

1. Rainbow 6 (CSGO + Overwatch)
2. Overwatch
3. CSGO (Just straight up shit)

csgo at its peak balance and gameplay in 2013 is objectively the best
post csgo peak siege after 2 years worth of fixes and content and balance
ow gets nothing

>Siege which puts you in a labyrinth without a mini map.

Are you really so dumb you can't get the hang of the maps on Siege?

Few questions:
Why are you using a trip
Do you play Siege on PC

t. bronze shitters who rage everytime they die
"omg thats bullshit!"

Here, this video explains it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=AGcgQEzCCrI

CS:GO is about abusing movement mechanics. Rainbow Six is about creating a strategy, gathering intel, using the map destructibility for your advantage, finding the best lines of sights, finding the best trap locations, finding the best valkyrie cam spots, etc etc

Clean and simple is good, for viewers and players.

Siege is unnecessarily complex and will only degrade as more operators are added. Already the characters are getting more and more obnoxious and wild. The simple fact you have to grind 30 hours to get one character makes Siege utter microtransaction shit.

what is p2w

Cause i want to.
And yes, i play it on pc

I think the complexity of siege is what makes it rewarding. once you understand it anything else feels bare bones in comparison

Sorry, anyone who isn't braindead is decent at that game. My friend has over 2k hours in CS:GO and is MG2, and in Rainbow Six Siege he's Plat 3 with 4 hours.

who tf plays on console you branlet?

You are actually having a massive laugh now, you posted a tutorial on movement and are equating that to abusing game mechanics

It's like saying breaking a wall down in siege is abusing the destruction mechanic.. what the fuck are you talking about you dumb, dumb mother fucker

400 hours*

csgo can be mastered in an hour, tops
even overwatch takes more skill than that garbage

You literally can't get to plat 3 in rainbow six siege in just 4 hours of game-play. it takes longer to unlock ranked gameplay, and even if that wasn't the case you won't have the map knowledge necessary to achieve that fit

The complexity is good sure, but the guns let the entire game down. They literally feel like they're ripped straight from CoD

rs6>cs:go
i don't think it's fair to compare overwatch between them though

I never played CoD, but i don't see any issues with the guns in Siege except for the fact the iron sights are shitty (which is easily solved by getting proper sights for your guns)

I meant 400. The game is trash.

Okay, go make millions of dollars yearly if you can master it that quick.

Most people, mainly kids a retards, who I assumed the guy I replied to associated with easily

>Counter-strike
>Buy the M4/AK or AWP, because the hallmark of a balanced game is when a quarter-dozen weapons have a 90%+ usage rate
>Jitter spastically about while aiming away from your opponent's head because bullets going where your cursor is pointed is a dumb idea for casuals
>Maybe throw a smoke grenade, which is the single tactical decision I get to make outside of "do I move, shoot or move AND shoot?"
>Die to someone who zoomed in, tapped mouse 1 and hit me anywhere above the hip with an AWP
>Spend the rest of my McJob paycheck on skins to gamble away at bestskinbetting.ru

just watched a frag movie of RS6 then one of CS:GO

fucking hilarious how much CS:GO is just on another level compared to this console trash

The game is trash because your friend got to plat 3 within 400 hours of gameplay?

400 hours of gameplay is alot of time to learn the game my friend, what the fuck is your problem?

>He's unironically saying Siege is less complex than CS:GO

what else do you expect from reddit 6 siege

he's plat 3 in 400 hours but only mg2 in cs go after 2,000+ hours, lol. it's funny you actually think:
>>zoom in and hold mouse 1 and hit the head once for a kill with fully automatic and accurate weapons
>slow and linear movement
>look mom, i'm so great at videogames! im gonna be an esports legend!

Rainbow Six Siege is less about fragging and more about strategy, intel gathering and positioning.

Okay, so your friend is better at Rainbow Six Siege compared to CS:GO, how the fuck does that say anything about the quality of the game? they are two different games with different mechanics and they require a different set of skills.

Also, the slower pace of siege actually greatly benefits the tactical nature of the game, but i guess you are just too stupid to understand this and you think every game must be accessible to people with ADHD

>Buy the M4/AK or AWP, because the hallmark of a balanced game is when a quarter-dozen weapons have a 90%+ usage rate
Wow, why do people buy the best weapons when they can afford it!? It's really unbalanced even though it's available for everyone! I'm also going to pretend SMGs and pistols and other guns don't exist on anti-eco and eco rounds!

>>Jitter spastically about while aiming away from your opponent's head because bullets going where your cursor is pointed is a dumb idea for casuals
Guys, I'm too retarded to understand the concept of counter-strafing and when my gun is accurate! Fuck putting in time to learn tapping timing and spray patterns! I want instant gratification; let me just hold down mouse 1!

>>Maybe throw a smoke grenade, which is the single tactical decision I get to make outside of "do I move, shoot or move AND shoot?"
I pretend there's not flashes and 2 bomb sites and an in-game economy and molotovs

>>Die to someone who zoomed in, tapped mouse 1 and hit me anywhere above the hip with an AWP
Wow, why is sniping allowed in this game? I want to just run and gun! There's no way to avoid him or counter him and there's no way my team can ever buy an awp either!

>>Spend the rest of my McJob paycheck on skins to gamble away at bestskinbetting.ru
Spending the rest of your life at complaining about things that take skill because you suck at everything.