Shivering Isles Void Run

Hello there. Idk if anybody remembers the old void runs I did on Oblivion, but I've decided to do one or two more to solve those unsolved mysteries left in the last few. To clarify, I'm specifically seeking to figure out why:

- Floating squares of water exist
- Objects will hit invisible walls when thrown, that NPCs can move through fine
- Objects will fall through the ground and hit an inaccessible second ground right below, where they cannot even be picked up from.
- NPCs fall through the ground and continue infinitely when dead or knocked out.

Thanks to your help, we figured out why NPCs became horribly distorted at extreme distance. Using many speed buff spells, I will run out of the Shivering Isles' gamemap to try and replicate these results. The difference? I'm bringing two companions with me this time. They should help clear up any uncertainties relating to NPC behavior. Right off the bat, they float spasmodically instead of running with me, but it's good enough.

Tonight will really only feature some initial findings, with the run continuing tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdvr.com/gamer/The JinjaBaker/video/e38a8c33-6a34-4d09-814b-19fac7a3cdb0/c9bf2d75-66e6-404d-bde9-9969f39d17800
yuki.la/v/374198728
xboxdvr.com/gamer/The JinjaBaker/video/43463438
xboxdvr.com/gamer/The JinjaBaker/video/43465049
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K... keep me posted

there he goes again

Pic of the entourage I'll be leading. I was considering bringing a Corrupted Clone but it'd probably be harder than it's worth to pull off.

I've done this shit back in the day man, good luck and I hope this thread stays alive

You going to do some oblivion gate void runs too?

youre back at it you madman. i am eternally monitoring this thread.

How many half presses to get into the void

pillo sitio

Maybe - I am curious as to if there's still water squares there.

Why are boxes appearing around objects now? In this pic, I'm trying to drop a shit load of pearls to map out the invisible lines, but I swear I see these shapes around them, and myself too for that matter. I imagine upping the contrast would make it more clear.

Relevant video:
xboxdvr.com/gamer/The JinjaBaker/video/e38a8c33-6a34-4d09-814b-19fac7a3cdb0/c9bf2d75-66e6-404d-bde9-9969f39d17800

link to what a void run is?

yuki.la/v/374198728

Pic of my max speed. This is being done on the 360 version for the sake of authenticity. Once I get a lot of the main glitches figured out I'll probably switch to PC for the raw speed advantage.

>1200 Speed
Sweet Jesus OP

Don't ask those questions, you won't like the answers

oh god it's nickies

Never stop chasing your dreams, my friends

Godspeed Nickies

Gotta go fast.

The void in SI can be scenic as hell.

Space, the final frontier.

EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Btw if anybody is wondering what the running is like, mostly:
xboxdvr.com/gamer/The JinjaBaker/video/43463438

Can I be your Xbro, Nickies?

I don't know who you are but i'm interested, hidden things in games is my weakness

Uhh, sure? Don't expect me to join any parties or anything like that though.

Hand shaking is starting to become noticeable, no facial distortions yet, btw.

There are lava squares in oblivion if I remember correctly

I'm thinking I'll leave my Xbox on overnight with the controller taped running forward. It'll be slower by a large margin because I won't be buffing myself but it'll help, I hope.

dear god not this nightmare fuel again

Oh boy I can't wait for the eyeballs to pop out again

reposting old ones for newfags. doing akatosh's work OP

It's been like a year since the original thread where you pretended that your Oblivion character was getting stalked by an evil clone. Where does all the time go?

Have you tried this in Fallout 3 OP? I distincly remember the game using a specific square of out of bounds grounds in the void outside the megaton map as a graveyard for dead or otherwise "missing" NPCs

OP are you still here?
Its interesting

Damn, didn't think anyone had those saved. Thanks user!

Jeez, has it been that long? Well at least that problem has been taken care of. Yes sir.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/The JinjaBaker/video/43465049

Sounds interesting, although I only onw FO3 on Xbox at the moment so getting in depth would be tricky. I'd consider buying it on PC just for the sake of this, though.

kino threads

gibe sex mods