This is Opheila, the chosen heroine and maiden of darkness...

This is Opheila, the chosen heroine and maiden of darkness. Who also goes by the name of Ophelia Dusk! Say something nice about her!

fire emblem thread

Explain her role in a conquest lunatic ironman playthrough. Seems like it's better to open her paralogue for the items and disregard her as a unit.

Best mage in the game and a total Crit machine.

My granddaughter is a cute girl.

>love using mages in the gba games
>they are horrible in awakening, fates and echoes

Why

This is a straight up lie. Magic isn't bad in Echoes and Fates and sure as hell not in Awakening.

did echoes sell well enough for Nintendo to go back to making FE games that dont turn everything into anime waifubait?

holy shit Soleil with Camilla mom is fucking insane
>Camilla gives great growths and Savage Blow
>Dragon Vein access
>Sol out the ass
>Debuffs everywhere as master ninja, 40% HP gone if not killed
best fucking girl

Celica and Faye is "anime waifubait" enough.

Camilla just has crazy good genes.

you know exactly what i mean, dont be a smartass, smartass

>magic bad in the game with virtually unlimited nosferatu access
>magic bad in the game where range 1-2 physical weapons have serious drawbacks while tomes don't

who knows. it didnt sell as well as fateswakening, but it was a remake of the most hated game in the series and should not have been expected to sell as well as the waifu games

camilla is the best mom for any non-magic unit with the possible exceptions of mozu and corn

Echoes Magic is busted as shit, the only reason the mage classes aren't fantastic is the low mobility really taking it's toll in the lategame.

Say hi to my gf

what spell is she casting

dark knight rises

>GBA Mages being good
Assuming you mean the actual Mage line, only Erk is actually good among the unpromoted mages.
FE6- Lilina is mediocre, Lugh is only passable, and Hugh is just okayish.
FE7- Nino arrives too late, too weak to be good.
FE8- Lute is actually one of the worst available spellcasters in the game, and Ewan(the other unpromoted unit that can go Mage) is the worst of them all.
Assuming you are counting the Sages, both Pent and Saleh are great.

I hope not, maybe then, the next FE game will have character designs with a modicum of flair to them.

Did someone mention Alm's wife Faye?

Echoes art was better than Fateswakening's could ever hope to be, I hope this is bait

I suppose you right. I just remember loving Sages for their high dodge rate, Druids for their nosferatu and Bishops for dat Monster slaying. Also all magics have unique kickass animations, especially the high tier ones. The 3D animations are just not the same.

?

ikr?

Someone post the ophelia chart.

Alm belongs to Faye! Celica needs to die!

Leo and Corrin are better mages because they don't die to a light breeze

Look at someone like Clive, Clair or Tobin and try telling me there's anything memorable about their designs.

Leon has spd issues and Kamui is the best anything. Def is her only flaw, which can be fixed by going DK or other methods.

Look at someone like Stahl. Tsubaki, or Mozu and try telling me there's anything memorable about their designs.

Ophelia heiny

Not him, but Stahl is certainly memorable for one thing.

blonde haired magical girls are the best

Name it.

toiletbowl

Leo is a fucking disgrace. 90% of my resets were because he died

>resets
opinion invalidated

Mozu has a cute design so that automatically makes her memorable.

I bet you play on casual

I had Oswald fuck Camilla and Lucina.
Man just has a fetish for older princesses

I want to lick Ophelia's navel!

Hey
Sup Forums
Go start a Fire Emblem you've never played RIGHT now.
Get out of your comfort zone and experience the series.
Do it.

A man of great taste I see.

It's such a tasty navel, I wanna dig my tongue deep in there and twist it side to side while slobbering over her belly with my saliva

Played 6-15. Unless 4 and 5 get remakes I won't play them.

Same. Her soft but fit belly looks prime for licking. I'm sure it would be sparkling clean when I'm down with it. You can't let a tummy like this go to waste.

Fag

I bet you losers didn't even give Xander sunglasses in your Conquest playthrough.

I'm not gay though.

You'd better make sure to give her naked midriff lots of gentle kisses too.

Oh no worry, I'll be sure to give her lots of kisses to the point of ecstasy and make her feel the upmost pleasure from the slight tip of my tongue.

Good.

Yep.