Reimagining of game changes characters to different species

>reimagining of game changes characters to different species

what games do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zR55C33TLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's localization

Oh yeah my two favorite characters fag and furry from...something.

>macky dying somehow made him even more gay

people shit on this but I don't think it was a bad localization choice, the idea is to keep it familiar to the audience and at the time it's not like people were deeply invested in the cultures/trends of other countries

always pissed me off how the proper furries in anime are almost exclusively male, and the female characters are just monstergirl crap where its a normal anime girl with cat ears or something

this

it happens in video games all the fucking time too, japan has absolutely abhorrent taste when it comes to this shit, it always has to be anime waifus because they'll fucking disintegrate if they draw a female character that doesn't look like hentai bait

>newest entry in game series adds great new mechanic but also forces the player to use it by introducing an absolutely shit mechanic that fucks up what made the series most enjoyable
I was so excited that New Gundam Breaker was getting a western release at first too... At least Build Divers looks like fun.

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell which thing is not like the others by the time I finish my song?

Real life Gunpla Battle Nexus when?

He's unironically better designed as a black kid.

What anime?

Gundam Build Divers.
People build and customize Gundam model kits, then scan them into a VR system that allows them to pilot them using customizable avatars.
Prologue short is out now:
youtube.com/watch?v=-zR55C33TLA
Full show will probably start late March/early April, since the model kits come out around then.

Yeah, Breaker 4 looks fucking awful. At least Build Divers is giving Build Fighters 1 vibes.

>Red Beret Grimoire
>is a Red Shoulder Scopedog with Chirico's red beret

Based as fuck, Votoms references are always welcome.

They fucked Tiny bad, and this is coming from someone who likes Crash of the Titans.

I don't know if I'm feeling TwinSanity's, either. It looks OK, I guess.

>At least Build Divers is giving Build Fighters 1 vibe
Helps a lot that all the suits revealed so far are actually customs built from existing suits again, and not just crafted from 100% donut steel. Though I do wonder if that new Gundam Frame that was posted to the IBO twitter back over New Years' was actually for GBD now.

That's 1 Votoms reference in each Gundam Build series so far, though this is the first in any kind of major role. Really loving the Red Beret Grimoire too; it'll probably be the second GBD kit I get. But only because AGE-2 Magnum comes out a month earlier, otherwise it'd easily be the first.

To keep things somewhat Sup Forums related; I wonder how the "speed" and "collect" gameplay modes of Gunpla Battle play out in this? "Survival" seems like a pretty obvious one.

Speed I would guess is a time limit mode and collect maybe how many parts you can get from enemies.

What were the Votoms reference in the original and Try? I remember the Dunbine and Dragonar reference but not Votoms.

on one hand
>isekai garbage invading Gundam

on the other hand
>a possibility of new Build Fighters without Try cancer

>in afterlife your bestfriend turns into a (hot) doggo

would you yiff?

Honestly, no plavsky hax right now is great, hopefully we don't get any more Jegan How Are You. Not to mention the fight and the tons of references and suits that weren't OC Do Not Steal made the show feel more like BF rather than BFT.

All we need now is a vr qt everyone wants to fuck but is actually a guy irl.

>in afterlife your bestfriend turns into a (hot) doggo
>and you turn into a flaming homo

They were meant for each other.

There's a Zaku Flipper in Red Shoulder Scopedog colors in BF, and there's an open-hatch Hi-Mock display in BFT with an AT-style cockpit.

Oh shit, I can't believe I missed those, I'll need to go find them sometime.

>All we need now is a vr qt everyone wants to fuck but is actually a guy irl.
What if we get the opposite? They meet up with a vr guy and it's a qt irl?

>fat oni
>exposed belly
My weaknesses!

oh you