How would you feel, personally, if Resident Evil 8 had Jill Valentine as the main character?

How would you feel, personally, if Resident Evil 8 had Jill Valentine as the main character?

hard

man she'd be like 50
also she'd be blonde jill and i don't like that

What about her role as the
>villain

If it's FPS again and I can't look down to see titties then IDGAF

Will she talk some sense into Leon and they end up falling for each other and having geriatric sex?

So she'd be The Boss?

good, but even better when they announce leon as the other character

Only character that deserves to lead an RE game right now.

Everyone has had their own game since the originals except her.

Re3

But how would you feel if Rebecca Chambers is the main character instead?

I said since the originals. RE3 is one of them.

We need an Excella game.

Nah it's gonna be a reboot

Jill, Claire and Rebecca have been banished from the mainline games. They'll only appear in the Revelations games from now on.

Last time Clair was in a main game? Re cv?

If it will be first person than who cares? You can only see hands. And no you can't see boobs if you look down, at least this doesn't happen with Mia and Zoe.

Ok. Umbrella clones her but she goes renegade.

Fuck off Voth autist

Why not just have it normal Jill..?

Old. Real time aging.

Good, it's time to bring back Sheva

Yep. That was also the last mainline game where any of the original females were headline characters.

They clearly aren't adhering to realism with age.

They're pretty much comic book characters at this point, who also don't age.

Either clone of Chris or men don't age bad as women.

Keep dreaming. She's done and forgotten.

no one gives a shit about nu Chris. I 100% guarantee if there is a RE8 they will pretend this shit didnd't happen.

>Either clone of Chris

No.

>or men don't age bad as women.

Irrelevant, Capcom is not aging up their characters.

> tfw when the characters you made 50 years ago are still the most popular so each game you try to introduce new ones, but no one likes them so they get wasted, left behind and forgotten in the next game
How ill crapcom ever recover

1998 and they age. Shiry birken for example.

>no one gives a shit about nu Chris.

Ok.

>I 100% guarantee if there is a RE8 they will pretend this shit didnd't happen.

You'd be wrong.

I miss Sheva
She was actually a good character

Only Chris and Leon keep coming back. The other males are jobbers.

She's not forgotten but I'm more then okay with her being done with if shit like it's what in store for the future of these characters.

Seems like 7 was an experiment for how to deal with that. Start making games not directly connected to the previous ones with completely new characters, and have a cameo by an established favorite to smooth things over for a while. Eventually, there will no longer be cameos by the original crew, and there will be files mentioning how they've retired or something.

Wesker in his new Chris clone body. Muwahahagah.

Good lad

>tfw you get up-skirt in the boat ride

This is bullshit though because Carlos, Sheva, and Claire are all fucking great but Capcom has ignored them for absolutely no fucking reason

>no one liked the new "charcters"
>no one liked the "character" cameo

It failed miserably.

I guess you're right

Monsters outlast heroes in horror movies. Just bring back the t virus monsters with new lead.

>t virus

Fuck off, we've had that.

Do you really just want the same shit for infinity? Play the old games like everyone else if you want to see that shit.

I literally just winced

Nobody said anything about tank controls static cam.

The old leads are never coming back.

That's why it was an experiment. They'll either keep trying or reboot it. Chris, Jill and Leon are all over 40 now and Claire's one year away. If they keep having them age normally it's going to become ridiculous.

Sherry game when

Unless re2 remakes changes the time. 2008 instead of 1998.

They just have to keep making prequels. Chris and Jill did a bunch of shit in the BSAA. Also it wouldn't be hard at all to use almost any character introduced in the games prior to 7 (and rev1) as a lead, they are already established and practically all of them are liked.

Re8 with Ashley

How would you feel, personally, if Resident Evil 8 had a barefoot Jill Valentine as the main character?

id want jill and Claire

But why? I don't hate Ashley, but how could she be made relevant again?

Because Capcom said so. Just rip off haunting ground.

would be a bad move, then theyd have to rate the game Adults only and they would lose sales

>Ugly Jill
>Ugly/No-Alyson Claire

No thanks.

First Jill for ps1 looks like a cholo thot

>Game where Sherry gets tested on by Umbrella and gets dicked by every creature because she's immune to the virus
Please capcom
PLEASE

jill was ugly until remake . then got ugly again after re5

Sherry old now.

You can download a loli mod if that's your preference

What are the chances of a Resident Evil collection with Generations + RE3 HD + 4, 5, 6 HD & 7? After they release 3 HD.

I thought she was attractive enough in Rev1. Her model is certainly pretty. They can't seem to make her look good in anything since.

Everyone knows facial wise. Women looks fade around to up.

>405572129

You're not getting this (You) underage slut.

Re3 won't ever be getting hd but a remake

She went from having a thin jaw line and point chin, to having a thick jawline and square chin. It's too distracting and does not translate as well into the shitty graphics.

4 has been rereleased on literally every single fucking console
I'm so fucking tired of seeing it, I want them to just fuck off for eternity
I swear to god it's probably going to get a REMAKE before fucking resident evil 2 does and then I'm going to have to fucking nuke Capcom's HQ

All Jill's have strong jaws. Turn on for me.

>t.Triggered Switch-fag

It's facts

Would be funny if he happened to run into someone he knows in future and they wouldn't recognise him

rol

RE8 takes place in the post-nuke Racoon city, Claire and Jill return to find out that the gvirus, and something even worse is still there.

I don't care about the Switch at all. Why would you even think that
I just want more fucking REmake2 info

How did that virus not grow ? It was t virus.

New female lead for re8. Jill jr.

>Sherry's carting around Jake's Broken-Trojan-Extra-Large-Condom bastard.

ftfy

They will retcon re5 Chris as a clone. And this guy the real one awaken from ice chamber or serum.

How ws RE7? The first person kind of turns me off but how's the atmosphere? also, damn the creatures I've seen so far look like the leech men from re0.

7 fags are actually delusional enough for this to be a non ironic post.

Good, but short. Definitely wasn't worth $60.

Are u retarded?

It's the truth

Nope.also Claire isn't a real redfield gtg

claire's a big fat pig