Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14987935
youtu.be/iTKEMx5BULg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

make me, faggot

Part of the original intent of the image was a cross section of (at the time) current gen RPGs, so why did you only update some of the games to be newer generation games but not others?

I just totally agree, I've been arguing to a friend about this. Xenoblade 2 is just a total mess because of the ''moe'' Culture, the character are just waste of ideas.

Because simply,
Agenda>Facts

I like both JRPGs and WRPGs, and can tolerate moeshit in smaller doses.

>Moeshit will eventually die off they said
>Moeshit is a bubble that will burst soon they said
These same people are probably the same ones who keep saying capeshit is on the decline.

I like most of these except Nepshit

Very much agreed about Xeneptunia 2. I have not encountered a single positive non-shill post about that "game" in over a month. It deserves the title of most hated game of 2017, and worst JRPG of the decade.

Now shills will ad hominem you and call you "pajeet" for your grammar, but it actually works in the hater squad's favor, because it represents a wider range of people that agree with this truth, while the shills are just middle-class Americans and Asians, nothing more.

>nepshit
So XB2 then?

what fucking agenda you moron

the last remnant was a fun game, its a shame it'll never get a sequel to fix the many things it did poorly

The 2010s were home to some of the worst anime of all time. Sad how a genre falls so hard.

None, the shill is just mad that OP deservedly put Xeneptunia 2 in the moeshit category. And according to people who beat this current-gen equivalent of Sonic 06, that's exactly what it is.

Something to distract the XB2 shills before they buzzord bombard us in their replies.

This is what they fap to.

Moe shit always has an anime aesthetic but that does not mean that an anime aesthetic automatically makes something moe shit. VC4 doesn't look at all like moe shit, nor does Ni No Kuni 2.

>anime
>genre

Cant remember when, but back in 2009 I think, a studio director confessed in an interview that they pretty much dug themselves into a hole by pandering to otaku. They couldnt make stuff they want because it doesnt sell, and not everyone of them was as big as KyoAni or Sunrise that could take losses, so they were forced to make anime that the market demands. Doesnt help that their own animators would rather draw cute girls.

Then again of course, with the help of stuff like Netflix willing to fund some studios, we may yet again see the rise of more experimental anime.

Are you mad?

I mean, I hate this game, but this image is very arousing.

The is only 1 actual RPG in that picture and it is not a very good one.

I swear i want to fucking strangle anyone who thinks the shit animes being released today are good. One fact has stood with actual anime fans: every anime that was released this decade was abysmal.

Fedor/a/s will continue to look past that because their standards are that fucking low.

Everyone on this board hates XB2. You are not alone, brother.

Pictured below: shills of the most hated game of 2017 rigging a poll because they got exposed for their shilling
strawpoll.me/14987935
strawpoll.me/14987935
strawpoll.me/14987935

Never played the game. but Homura and Hikari are pretty hot, so I kinda like it

Really? I alaways see threads about, I don't know what are they about, but I thought people here liked. Even my Nintenbro friend didn't liked the game.

Persona 5 also belongs in the moeshit category. Its the soyboys wet dream and all talk his waifu discussion

Rakugo, Fafner Exodus, 3-gatsu, and Uchouten Kazoku were all great.

>Never played the game. but Homura and Hikari are pretty hot, so I kinda like it
XB2 shills in a nutshell: haven't played the game, yet will defend it to the death because of waifus, while regurgitating shit that GameXplain and other Nintendo-bought e-celebs shat out from their mouth-anuses.

What is the first Japanese RPG in the pic?
Also, Lost Odissey is any good?

>I thought people here liked
That's a vocal minority of insufferable shills we already filtered out

>Even my Nintenbro friend didn't liked the game.
Even Nintendo fans hate XB2! If that isn't the sign of a TORtanic rebirth, I don't know what is!

>every anime that was released this decade was abysmal.
You know, I had to think about it but there literally has been a single good anime since 2009. Holy fuck Japan is terrible.

>That Moe Shit picture with a character in t-pose

The last remnant.

I don't shill the game and I don't defend it, I just like the girls, but I never shit about it either

>eric is fagging out again over XC2
Jesus mate just let it go. Or has the success of the game put you on suicide watch?

Thank you, user!

Now you're getting it! Now if only Sup Forums could see the light...

In the meantime, let's discuss some real anime.

All objectively false. Try again, fedor/a/.

Never stop you glorious bastard, you're hilairous

Who is Eric? Are XB2 shills having a seziure now? Sorry, but the reality is that the games you like may be utter shit.

I honestly can't imagine sperging out over a game you never played for 2 fucking months
Why would you shit on a game you never played?

Are you really denying it

>I haven't seen the shows but they're all shit
Clearly you're the grand arbiter of taste.

>Why would you shit on a game you never played?
Why would you shill a game you never played?

Why are you so defensive if you aren't him

The first one is Last Remnant, which is the most overrated game made by Square's SaGa Team because it got a PC release that was actually better than the console release instead of the usual trash port jobs they do.
Lost Odyssey is great if you like the Sakaguchi directed FF games.
If you don't like those, it's still overall "ok" with the highlight being the short stories they brought in some outside writer for and that everyone agrees are great.

Because of this

Point out where I am shilling it ITT. If you can't, please answer the question.

Why would you obsess over a single game you never played. and never will?

You anti-xenoblade 2 shitposters are almost as bad as the anti-Hollow Knight shitposters. I'm so fucking tired of people whining about shills.

>In the meantime, let's discuss some real anime.
why is there no betterman vidya
youtu.be/iTKEMx5BULg

Uh he's one guy

Like literally one guy

Even the xenoblade x autist (a literal autist) isn't as bad as him for at least he admits the game is well-recieved

whats the first JRPG?

Because it's made by Nintendo. He tried it with Zelda and Mario too, kek.

>anti-Hollow Knight shitposters.
Those aren't shitposters, it's just pushback to a literal proven shilling campaign from the devs.

Yeah, lookin about the Last Remnant I remembered the game. It's very bad indeed.
The last Sakaguchi jRPG that I played was The Last Story, was not happy about it. But I am interested, going to play after FFX and Skies of Arcadia.
Thank you, user!

I like how blunderfag is still going on his mighty crusade. It's amazing how the success of one game can make one person so seething

It's never just one guy. People notice that he irritates people so they start copying his methods. Happens every time a person starts really devotedly shitposting in a really specific style.

Just kill yourself already. If you think everyone who likes something on this board is a shill either leave or, preferably, die.

I doubt anyone can even pretend to be as autistic as him.

Hollow knight is pretty great too

>games
>games I don't like

>Rakugo, Fafner Exodus, 3-gatsu, and Uchouten Kazoku were all great.
We've hit peak faggotry.

This image is amazing.

I agree with all of it.

I’d play all of them. I fucking love videogames

one punch man, db super, psycho-pass, modoka, attack on titan
they may not be the best ever, but they're still pretty damn good.

delet this
you're only allowed to like games that I like*

*subject to change without notice

i enjoyed yozakura quartet
but I've learned jap so im not a filthy secondary anymore

Shinsekai yori even though the artstyle is pure cancer was a genuine treat.

But you guys are completely right a decade ago anime like this would've been considered average and now they are masterpieces compared to the average moeshit.

Even Devilman: Crybaby. A Netflix anime that I would normally have given a 6/10 got a 8/10 out of me due to how good it is compared to the rest of the cancer called the anime industry.

Reminds me of this.

At least post what you consider good if you're trying to go with that argument instead of doing the old "Everything was better a decade ago why is all new media so shit now" routine

Get back on /m/
6/8

The ~2 CGDCT shows out of a 40 show season that Sup Forums claims make up 95% of modern anime are usually the best, the formula is so flawless that the only two studios in the business inept enough to actually fuck one up are Kyoani and SHAFT.

middle column is objectively the best

your poll is shit. I'm guessing it wasn't an real poll to begin with.

>Discuss

No one is going to take your bait because you put VC4 in the Moe Shit column when it looks like a return to form after the shit that was Azure Revolution, which is a game that ACTUALLY missed the point and tried to make up for it with gigantic anime titties.
>hey guys, we have no idea what we're doing, how about we just copy the character design of our previous most popular character? But this time, the twist is we make her breasts even bigger?

Anyway, you just end up looking like that autist that was complaining about ear flaps on hats with your current bait.

Nice damage control
>instead of doing the old "Everything was better a decade ago why is all new media so shit now" routine
Are you trying to imply this isn't true for modern anime? See . The shit people consider good now would have been 6/10 at best in the early '00s.