>Conservatives values shine in the primitive, ignorant Dark Ages

Really makes you think

Indeed

>can't play as a girl knight
haha no buy

>post 1200
>"dark ages"

>mad amerifat spotted

Can you play as a naked dude with a big club?

sounds like shit

I've heard the combat is shit tho.

I know it's hard for you but try to think for yourself.

What universe do you live in where this game would attract the moba, battle royal, and csgo crowd?

>no crossbows
>no blacksmithing

I was excited for this before, it looks clunky now

>>can't play as a girl knight

This. Doesn't matter if you're an SJW or Conservative. No tits, no ass, no buy.

>traditional values
I miss when Sup Forums used to shit on moralfags

Daily reminder that KCD is first person Medieval Bop-it QTE combat

Daily reminder this game has been simplified for console players

Daily reminder this game doesn't have multiplayer; instead you'll be challenged by multiple play throughs of the same game without scaling difficulty to compensate.

Daily reminder you play as the son of a blacksmith but the devs cut blacksmithing from the game

Daily reminder that the blocking system in this game is "press the block button now" prompt on your HUD

Daily reminder Warhorse is a terrible company

Daily reminder Siege finally got new lighting

Daily reminder only 16 square kilometers of boring empty landscape

Daily reminder shills post Kingdom Come: Deliverance threads every few hours on Sup Forums

Daily reminder Mordhau will blow this game out the god damn water.

>the only options are SJW or conservative

said the redditor who's been here 5mins

You are talking out of your ass

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
BANNERLORD

you can though... it was a stretch goal

Fuck of akagi

Soon. Don't forget about this week's reblog where we spam the same question every thursday.

Not an argument

The absolute STATE of video games

You kids make me fucking sick, always thinking with your fucking dicks.

how are you even comparing this to mordhau you fucking braindead mouthbreather? kcd is a singleplayer rpg and mordhau is a multiplayer fighting game.
>inb4 "da combut is der same" - absolute retard

Can someone tell me how the combat work in practice?
From the videos it seemed to be a bit like mount&blade.
Do you choose from what angle you are going to attack with the mouse in the same time you control to where you are looking?
The game seems nice, but if the combat works likes this I guess I won't play, I never got used to this aspect of mount&blade.

>W-W-W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE V-V-V-V-V... V-VAGINAS IN THIS GAME????????????? WHAT?????????????? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Name 1 (one) comparison.

This place is populated with faggots who think Sup Forums has always been conservative/moralfag/political

and your post was? lol fucking reddit mong

This game looks like it plays like single player mortal online

youtube.com/watch?v=yBgtnJRE-Dk

Deal with it

You choose a direction to attack. You block all directions by just hitting block when your HUD tells you to.

Agreed, Mount and Blade let you play as a female, why does a game that rips off M&B and comes years later have LESS features?

That's not what I said or meant and you know it, dipshit.

>everything I don't like is reddit
How long have you been here, bud? Cause I've been here since 2006

>"guise it's medieval that makes it the same"
...kys kid

>quoting something he didn't say
You going to name a comparison?

But HOW do you choose the direction?

lmao you're so insecure it's hilarious

The best part of Mountain blade was organizing an army with one of the shittiest parts about it being all alone.

I don't understand why people make more first person medieval-type games when mountain blade did it perfectly, why not just play Mountain Blade? I couldn't play this shit for one minute and not just go back to it.

>Mountain blade

D
E
N
S
E

that's what it's called m8

You sound retarded. MB is a dull game.

its almost like its a different kind of game

immersion? not wanting the game to look like shit?

I think my point is clear, your world views are irrelevant to me. Include tits and ass in your video games if you want me to open my wallet and give you (developer) money for a video game.

You are correct, Mount was a good game, totally different from this trash.

From the looks of it, just nudge the thumbstick in the direction. I'm assuming the camera controls lock onto your target when you're in combat.

Yeah, that's my point. it's flat out better so there's no point in making this game.

man how could 2 people come up with a zinger this original at the same time

literally who cares about slav history?

is it true all keybinds are hardcoded?

You literally exposed yourself as a Reddit tier faggot with this post

I mean it wasn't dumbed down Multiplat shit like Kingdom Come is so there's no way this will even touch it.

lmao imagine how terrible this game must be if this is the autistic niche they're targeting

>trying this hard
cringe

>trying this hard
cringe

Which one makes the combat not shit?

reddit is better than Sup Forums. how is that even disputed on here? this website is full of autistic beta virgins who spend all time jerking off to videogames while reddit has world leaders, scientists, academics and shit on it. ive been posting here on and off for like 12 years and the posters have definitely gone from nerdy teens to flat out fucking insane people who cant leave their houses and are obsessed with their lack of masculinity

>This video game is good, not because of graphics, gameplay or story mind you, no no no you see it just isn't offensive to my extremist political ideals

You right wing sjws are just as retarded as left wing sjws

>trying this hard
cringe

if i wanted my cum back i would've wiped it off your moms mouth.

theyre worse because theyre the ones i have to read on here everyday

I think chivalry did fighting better

Blocking defends in all directions and uses stamina
Parrying requires you to parry in the right direction at the right time and you get hit if you fuck up.

jesus calm down fucko i ain't reading that shit, get a life nerd kek

>Game is about Bohemians
>Posts pictures of Russians.

Fucking Irish Americans are the worst.

So it's shitty game made retards who does not know anything, we already knew that.

ive seen it with my own eyes and it looks like a downgrade from m&b combat

slavs are the same in any country, but I suspect you know that. cheeki breeki.

And a really boring combat gameplay to boot.

True. Personally In my life I never am exposed to sjw articles on why anime is sexist or whatever, but on a daily basis I read threads on here bringing Sup Forumss retarded identity politics into anything when they whine about that one black character in Nioh even though that character is based on an actual historical person

So basicallu its chivalry + mountain blade

This but unironically.

she wasn't a knight though, she was just some female character to play a stealth mission as

I like it but we all know it's not going to come out like this

>forced protagonist

u wanted it. playable female. boom. i bet shes hot.

>Think the minority demands were just a few people
>come across a whole flashflood of people calling the lack of "minorities" in Bohemia a "Dog whistle"

Not for nothing but I feel like I am turning into an angry old man who hates the kids because this shit is pissing me off.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

No character creation I assume.

>Bohemia is in the area now occupied by the Czech Republic

>Not Slavs

Dipshit.

Do we really live in an age where people don't play videogames unless they can design their lifeless cardboard cut-out "main character"?

Wow this does sound amazing.

a new dark age was started when vikings invaded most of Europe, which was in the process of being pulled out of the dark ages by Christians. The dark ages ended when the vikings converted to Christianity and stopped raiding, all hundreds of years before the game takes place. Though the Christians might have been heretics to some other Christians.

because it's nothing like m&b you idiot

Rightful Austrian Clay.

It's often a turnoff for me, but I can overlook it if the game is fun enough.

Bohemia was a Czech kingdom, tard.

>turnoff
why?

I'm the opposite. I don't usually get as immersed in a game if the main character is a lifeless doll everyone talks AT but not WITH.

he's not wrong tho, did he a nerve?

That belonged to the Holy Roman Empire and thus the Austrian empire

>Daily reminder that KCD is first person Medieval Bop-it QTE combat
>Daily reminder that the blocking system in this game is "press the block button now" prompt on your HUD
What kind of dumbass complaint is this? It's just some optional assistance options for casuals that you can turn off. Mount and Blade even has similar shit.

>preorder bonus
>guaranteed post launch paid DLC
Day 1 pirate.

I'm not so sold on this game... honestly, European made games are good, but they lack so much polish. A lot of games published by Deep Silver, Piranha Bytes, etc.