Why are boomers so addicted to Pokemon Go?

Why are boomers so addicted to Pokemon Go?

I thought boomers hated it

Boomers are 70-80 years old now, you dumb shit.
I bet you think that "boomers, millennials, x, y, z generation" and everything else is just a name for "people in their 20s that I hate".

Boomers didn't have to go to school to get a good job and benefitted from the property and stock market run by doing absolutely nothing. Then they spoiled the market for us and forced us into this miserable world.

Yeah, they only had to rebuild the world after WW2.

>rebuild
In Europe? Sure, but that also means tons of jobs. War is good for the economy.

With a firm handshake and buying a house that gave them 10x the return and the stork market run?

I'd also add that the boomers weren't the "rebuilders". They were the children of the rebuilders.

>War is good for the economy

As if American boomers had to rebuild the US. WW2 was so fuckin good for America. Destroyed the rest of the world then did business rebuilding it.

>not helping your parents if you can afford to
Literally worse than murderer.

They selfishly gave birth to you AGAINST your choice to be born.

Deep state dumps Estrogen in the water supply.

is pokemon go still a thing?

>they only had to rebuild the world after WW2.
no they didn't dummy
they were born after the rebuilding had basically finished

The boomers' parents were the ones who rebuilt. Boomers were born out of the baby boom that occurred post-ww2, hence the name. Boomers gave us lsd, rock n roll, and firm handshakes with a look in the eye.

What the fuck?
The dream of every man should be to help their parents out once they're able.

What a fucken little shit.

What the fuck?

Also how come I can't imagine any republican children saying something like this?

Why?
I didn't ask to be born into this world.
Everyday is miserable, you shouldn't have kids if you expect them to just be an asset to fund your retirement.

>Dont have more then enough money to give your Child a good life
>"I hope you can pay me, i pressed you into this shit world" - Mom

What the fuck?

Also how come I can't imagine any republican children saying something like this?
Anyone here would actually say this to their parents if you had won lotto and they were in debt?

Go kill yourself then, no one is ever stopping you.

What a little cuntrag you are.
Your parents raising you has nothing to do with their retirement. They were simply asking for help and if you had any sense you would understand how hard it must be for a dad to ask his son for aid.

Who did you vote for just curious?

It's babby's first Skinner box at a time when boomers were starting to warm up to smartphones and tablets.

Except that's wrong again. Boomers were born into a world that already had sex, drugs, and rock and roll, they were just the first young people to experience it.

If your life is so shit and you didn't want to be born then why don't just you McFucking Kill Yourself and leave all your money to your parents?

>Also how come I can't imagine any republican children saying something like this?
Because you think in identity politics

I'm already making them happy by staying alive and not being a disappointment to them. Maybe when they're finally gone so that they won't feel their investment was a waste.

Good argument, i rate it edgy/10

Mate. This has gotta be a troll right?
Nobody actually thinks like this do they?

First off its not like they specifically chose you from a vending machine of spoilt shits
Second I guarantee you were a somewhat happy kid and only turned this way because of your own shit decisions, Mindsets and inability to adapt.

Did they go wrong somewhere or are you just that much a fucken piece of shit? Did they rape you or something?

pokemon go is still a thing?

I can easily understand a republican saying this
>c'mon dad just pick yourself up by your bootstraps lmao

What's the point of living?
It's just waking up to go to a job you hate and repeating it for the rest of your life.

Who says you need a job you hate? That's your fucken decision based on your shitty reasoning and lack of drive.

Do you have hobbies? Do you eat healthy?

No job is enjoyable, it is it wouldn't be enough to PAY THE BILLS.

Video games, imageboards, I eat broccoli and chicken everyday

Only selfish people have children if they expect them to pay them back.

>The dream of every man should be to help their parents out once they're able.
Why in the fuck would that be someone's dream? Just be a fucking nurse or a care worker in an old age home if that's your dream, nigger.

I need someone to explain how the fuck can global phenomena like Pokemon Go and Minecraft go so wrong.
You release an extremely buggy shitty game with almost no content.
It turns out to be lightning in a bottle and gets you a ridiculous amount of money.
What do you do now?
You sit on your fucking thumb and do NOTHING and let the game decline and the hype die off.
Why?
Why didn't they hire more employees?
Why didn't they turbomilk the game if they only wanted money?
How can such a massive amount of mishandled incompetence even take place when there's so much fucking money going around?

If you 'win big', in the sense that you're incredibly well off, and your parents are struggling to pay their debt; you pretty much have a moral obligation to do so.

Unless you're some nihilist basement dwelling faggot who's done fuck all with his life(which it sounds just like you), then no one is going to see this as morally okay.

Youre a true loser if you honestly don't have any interests enough to make a career out of it.
So complete lack of hobbies really.

Why the hell do you keep thinking they had you just so you would pay them back? Do you not understand how expensive raising a child is and if that was the case then they would have been better off saving the money for themselves and not having you?

They had for the same reason most people do. They loved each other and wanted to create something together to carry on their journey in life and start it the best they could based on their own experiences and failures so it could do a bit better then themselves.

In anycase holy shit you are a terrible person and I truly hope you wake up out this fog your mind is in and lose the ego and self pity.

Grow up little guy.

Minecraft is one of the most successful games of all time and made neet notch a multibillionaire.

Pokemon Go was fucking garbage, but i mean it's pokemon. I mean, it's pretty much a no brainer.

Of course it is.
If you have the means too you should of course want to make the lives of your loved ones more comfortable.
Why the fuck would you send your parents to a nursing home? Just take them in or buy them a house. What the fuck is wrong with Americans/British. Just dumping their parents in a ward.

Pokemon Go was also one of the most successful games of all time.
Both for some reason let their skeleton crew of people with no idea of what they were doing have the full responsibility of developing the game past the initial boom.
Both did a terrible fucking job and in the case of Minecraft, Microsoft bought it up extremely late for the milking. Even after the buyout they still had THREE FUCKING PEOPLE working on the PC version.
Why didn't they milk it from the start if that's what they wanted?
Why didn't they hire more people to make it a great game if that's what they wanted?

They had their chances with the property boom and stock market run. They didn't have to go in debt to get an education to get a job.

Why have kids if you like money more than having kids? Get a pet instead of forcing someone to live.

>buy them a house
HAHAHA!
WHAT?!

Most people in the US/Canada have a hard enough time buying their own fucking houses. They can buy their own fucking house.

Conservatives aren't known to be family oriented at all. Of course not.

So you don't mind if i burn your house to the ground. after all think of all the direct and indirect jobs that'll be created by this "accident"

I'm saying if you have the means to comfortably buy them a house wouldn't you? Or at least the means to make their lives better why the hell wouldnt you? Theyre your parents. Unless they molested you or something why wouldn't you do akk you could to help them when they're struggling?

Do you have any siblings? What would you say to the if they were struggling and you had the means to help you? Is your callousness just in regards to parents or to all family?

A house back then was cheap and not a million bucks like now.
You didn't have to get a debt to get a degree just to get a job.

Pokemon Go still exists?

You're a fucking faggot you can't blame them for owning their own house. They didn't just magic one out of thin air, they work their whole lives for that.

How does it impact my own life, financially, if I help them out by buying them a house?

with a firm handshake and a high school diploma to buy a house that cost less than $10,000 which is worth half a million dollars now, gee that sure was hard!

Check fucking mate. Nobody is forcing you to keep living.

>AGAINST your choice to be born.
Quit projecting, crybaby bitch.

>this level of deflection

You're just dumb or baiting really hard, have a (you) and shut the fuck up.

Old people who can actually live on their own don't normally end up in nursing homes user. Buying them a house is not really an option, they can't take care of themselves anymore. Unfortunately americans are too overworked and have too fucked up of home lives to actually have time to take care of our elders, we barely even have time to take care of our children and largely have them raised by day care/teachers.

Not everything is about money. You do it because you love them and they need help. I don't understand the malfunction here.
If they needed emotional support you give them that, if they needed financial support you give them that.
Family supports each other, thats how family grow strong and powerful.

I'm curious do you love your family? Or does your self hatred extend to them and had fully consumed you?

Nobody is forcing you to have a job user. By all means go sleep outside eating out of the trash and living free like man was supposed to.

Oh wait that's not what you meant was it? What you meant was you want all the benefits of society, living in a nice house with your TV and video games and fridge full of food with clean drinking water on tap, without having to contribute to the society that bought you all that.

No one enjoys working, that's just a jewish meme to keep people complacent

>why have kids if you like money more than having kids?

Firstly, I don't have kids precisely, because I have and enjoy money without responsibility over someone else. I think it can be fairly irresponsible if you're not able to take care of a kid's needs financially, then you probably shouldn't or you should at least have a good idea how much it's gonna cost.

Secondly, I don't think most parents are expecting a 'return' such as an investment, at least financially. In this scenario, this is a son who came into a 'big win' with a lot of money whom's parents are having trouble financially and asking for some help. This isn't asking for a return, but appealing to your empathy for your fellow human, which happen to be your parents.

>get a pet instead of forcing someone to live
What? Pets, like a cat or a dog, are still fucking expensive and you're still forcing them to live. Kids are much like pets really, you treat them the same for the most part, promoting Pavlovian associations is mostly how you do it just like you would a dog.

I don't think you own pets or own anything or work and this is the problem. You're just a neet dweller who apparently had a rough time with his parents. Get over it.

Stop wasting your time on an edgy 14 year old

I have never seen a more disgusting person like you. If you don't care about your life, you could at least try to care about others. You think you alone have thoughts about how life have no meaning and it is all shit? I hope your family stops having contact with you.

>import immigrants to take all the low skilled jobs, lowering demand and causing the cost of labor to go down in general as well as letting them send money out of the country
>complain that you can't get a job and afford a house

The current generation of adults made their bed and now they can sleep in it.

>Not everything is about money.
Quite literally everything in life revolves around money. Myself living comfortably is about money.

>if they needed financial support you give them that
That's what their retirement fund was for. Do I look like a retirement fund?

>Family supports each other, thats how family grow strong and powerful.
>Strong family
Apparently a "strong family" is just people leeching off of me.

>Do you hate your family.
No I'm just not in the habit of giving people money for free. Get a job.
>They did tho!
Save your money.
>They did!
Then why do they need money? Was their job too shit to actually support them? Maybe they should've pulled up their bootstraps, walked in, looked the manager right in the eye and gave him a firm handshake.

>Politicians = all current adults including your parents

God you're dumb

It's just fake sympathy other than my mom.
If I died no one would be genuinely sad other than my mom. I've been to an uncle's funeral once and I had to fake being sad because I honestly didn't care.

It'll be the same for "people" who come to my funeral, just showing up for social obligations.

Ironically, at least we can blame your parents for how you turned out.

>Not everything is about money.
Yes, it is.
And Boomers are the ones who made it that way.

Wrong. My parents aren't leeches and are prepared for retirement. They don't rent because they aren't retarded and intend on owning their house when they retire.

Rules of Acquisition 34.

>tfw parents who never went to college get mad at me because I don't have my own apartment and stable job to support myself

end it bros

What the fuck?

Anyone here would actually say this to their parents if you had won lotto and they were in debt?

They were probably just as dense as you too.

>Being this butthurt that me and my parents aren't suckers.
Enjoy buying daddy's diapers because he spent all his money on rent and booze, faggot.

It really wouldn't take too much to blow through all their retirement money the second something goes wrong, all it sounds like is your family has been pretty lucky. All it takes is for your old man to get cancer one day and decide its actually worth trying to fight it rather than accepting death, and then they're in the red.

So they don't own their house yet? Hope nothing unexpected happens before then because if it does we all know you will refuse to help them.

What do you do for a living, user? How much you make?

>parents can't be financially irresponsable

>Everyone has great parents and healthy, loving relationship with them
let me guess youre neet and live in suburbia because you obviously don't know many people in the real world

>Also how come I can't imagine any republican children saying something like this?

Nigger, as someone who grew up in the middle of small-town, Nebraska, if you even thought of going on welfare or asking for some type of assistance you were dead to the community.

>People ITT unironically defending boomers, the most spoiled group of people to exist

>Lucky
Wrong. They're just not stupid and planned ahead. Maybe you should tell ol' pops to try it sometime.

>Reading comprehension
They do own it, shitter.

More than you or your parents, apparently.

I bet you didn't complain about your parents supporting you in your childhood. Or did you actually man up and get a job at the age of 10?

War is extremely profitable, there is a shit ton of money to be made from it. G4S is a private military corporation, it is the second largest employer in the world, and the third biggest company in the world behind Walmart and McDonald’s. PMCs have trillions of dollars in contracts.

>Continuing to prove my point
It's like you have no self awareness. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're like 16 or something.

>More than you or your parents, apparently.
Literally just came into this thread and was genuinely curious

>and intend on owning their house when they retire.
If they already own it then why did you say they "intend" to own it? Is there some reason why they might lose their house? Because they're right proper fucked if that happens unless they've got another son who isn't an ingrate.

What he meant was he doesn't have a job yet because he's 14, but you bet it'll be a good one because his dad knows a guy

ikr? Fuck those assholes. They ruined just about everything.

They're obligated to support me until I'm no longer a child. That's the cost of owning a child. I got a job when I was 16.

>STILL this asshurt that his parents were stupid and blew their money on dumb shit.
Bootstraps not big enough to get pulled up?

>"They intend on owning their own house when they retire."
They haven't retired.
Less paying daddy's bills, more time with the schooling.

That's nice.

Fucking SEETHING.

>The dream of every man should be to help their parents out once they're able.
Bait I guess, but I'm sure there are people who feel this way.

Because pokemon go gives people a fucking excuse to leave their house, and kicks fucking gangbangers and drug peddlers in the nads. Or did for a few weeks anyway. No one outside of major metro areas still plays pokemon go because they took a really good, really profitable system making millions of dollars a day that literally everyone everywhere played at least once, then overreached, and added too much p2w shit and made it a general hassle to play unless you put money into it.

Fuckin retards. They did it with ingress too. They're doing it with the harry potter game rn.

it's profitable for people involved, draining funds from everyone else

where is that? all I can see is asian?

You're a trainwreck dude. Gotta stop and think when you have to defend against that many people. Give it a rest.

If your parents truly loved you they wouldn’t use you as a retirement plan. My father never asked for a dime, only asked to see if I wanted to shoot guns with him or have dinner. He was a self made man.

>They haven't retired.
Less paying daddy's bills, more time with the schooling.
I wasn't talking about their retirement, I was talking about them owning the house. If you have to intentionally deflect the argument then it's because you are intellectually dishonest and your argument has no merit. Be a man and admit that you cocked up.

>They're obligated to support me until I'm no longer a child.
I would normally overlook this, but since you accused me of lacking reading skills, I feel I have to point out that the wording here clearly implies that you still consider yourself a child. Which makes sense given your childish arguments.

How old are you? Answer honestly.

>Not even a shred of an argument.
It's okay, bro. I accept your surrender. Just look me in the eye and give me a firm handshake to seal the deal.

you're a tremendous dipshit no baby boomer fought in world war 2 and our entire incentive to participate in the war (inb4 muh retaliation) was to seize the opportunity to secure our economical foothold as number one. the baby boomers rode those coattails and indoctrinated retards like you to believe work equals virtue and you dont know how good you have it. fuckin do your own research for two seconds jesus christ