Why aren't you playing thug pro?

why aren't you playing thug pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctF-dVNR4jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because American wasteland is the greater engine.

Because I don't support eurobarge open source github style communities of faggots who were never good at Tony hawk to start so how the fuck do I entrust their fork of the thug source?

Faggots, basically.

In the top three players of THPS3 in the world, not making my opinion superior but you asked a question.

There's your answer, it's euro trash.

I myself European.

Because THPS5 > THUGPRO

>Because I don't support eurobarge open source github style communities of faggots who were never good at Tony hawk to start so how the fuck do I entrust their fork of the thug source?
wat?

>I see your eurobarge my frieeeeend
>it makes you want to be americaaaaaan

It's made by newfags

No point if there's no story modes.

It's been a while since I've played either but what makes the American Wasteland engine specifically better? Bank drops? Or just more input/trick options in general?
Not that I disagree with you I'm just curious. I was never a fan of THUG2 or how that game felt personally.

Because my friend stole my PS4 controller

Imagine being this stuckup, even on Sup Forums

How old due you consider "newfags" to be in the scene? Most of thugpro devs have been modding th games for around a decade.

I had never heard about it, but i'm really interested nw. Can you play local multiplayer with it? I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

I only play Tony Hawk on the same room with my brothers.

Because there hasn't been an update in forever

To cut a long story short because apparently this is Sup Forums and educated opinions by elders of both computer science and video games are not allowed.

Holy fuck, we wrote our own hex tools in the early days to modify the original Tony hawk files and netcode for shits and giggles we made and injected all sorts of shit and mods into it from our exposure to the quake engine and what have you.

The thug source code is publicly available at no real discretion of either Activision or other parties. All that happened here was a group of loser INFJ personalities fresh outta C# club, took the thug source code and butchered it to self promote themselves after a couple piss poor edits.

Any reject can implement UDP in a forked source code. It's a github meme to be a .net loser out of college tryna make it big as a software dev when they can't code to save their lives, posers, anti skateboarding.

American wasteland had tighter optimization in concerns to collision techniques and raycasting the engine is smoother and has more room to suit what thug pro amateurishly emulates.

Through the decal plant reverts and the static rotational grinds on single posts to the tightened netcode and all bug fixes from previous games thug pro is a mistake.

I play hella thugpro. Want to get good, have consistent 2+ mil combos now

Game rules

Damn this guy needs to do a 900 or something

I saw most of the game in an hour or two. The online is either dead or filled with pros, and there's no real point to join into a dead community. Game's fun though.

God damn you're a fucking newfag redditor

The point is to hang out and chill in a virtual skate park, see some silly shit, and then learn how to play the game the way they do

imagine writing all that up just to have no one read it and be called a faggot

you are retarded user

I read it. It was interesting.

Thugpro is hella fun though

You either are the younger sibling of all the devs or this is the most powerful projection i've ever witnessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctF-dVNR4jo

You sound like the biggest buzzkill on the planet. I doubt anyone would want to play with you even if you did play thugpro. Stop coming off as such a try hard faggot.

Please respond.

No, you play online.

Oh, thanks user.

>no singleplayer
No thanks.

Damn what a guy

You're from the jilted generation who never got to experience what it meant to be a reputable player in the limelight and are chimping around like a gang of gibbons tryna suck the last hit of a pipe your older brothers put down. If that is indeed killing your buzz or making you scream Reddit keep on keeping on little dreamers when the baseline combo for even airport is 13.5mil when you bail congratulations on reaching two!

It'll go hand in hand with your braincells that somehow interprets high wpm as 'effort' in a futuristic world far beyond yours where we have made millions off your ignorance.

Sounds like you wanna money match on airport

Bump, wanna body this guy with rad grinds online

shut up fag

I will later but right now UT2K4 is what I'm playing right now.

Managed to learn the boostplant technique

is there any more advanced techniques

also I wish I can create custom goals on the official maps of thug pro rather that custom ones

and I still wish they would finish the maps for thug 2 and 1

MBK
i played back in 2002-3 with gamespy and stuff

>never got past a 1million something combo

What is wrong with you?

no wait im pretty sure it was actually
MBS
used to host servers

Elitism, it looks like.

Putting this in my copypasta folder

I'm wondering the same about him.

this lol

This is one of the weirdest, most specific spergouts I've seen on this board

you cant even code stfu

Wiped everything off my old PC and never bothered to get it back because mounting images and shit was too much work and I'm lazy and it's only fun for a couple hours.

put me in the screencap too

its great

How the hell did you play Tony Hawk before Underground?

>Not even a thread that deals with different cultures or other political shit
>First post STILL makes it a Sup Forums thing

>I play Tony Hawk games for the story
Now I've fucking seen it all from neo-Sup Forums. It's time.

is there a decent torrent?

But i am.

i think he meant the challenges in each level. Thug pro has none.

bump