Tfw your gf hates gaming

>tfw your gf hates gaming

Other urls found in this thread:

gfycat
youtube.com/watch?v=tJOb3rNOfdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>having a gf in the first place
>being stupid enough to get a gf who isnt into the same hobbies as you in the first place

this, plus he also plays on an xbox this man keeps fucking up

>tfw ex gf liked games
>would always beg to play Zelda with me
>bought her Zelda
>didn't play it with her
>we break up
>I'd give anything to just sit down and play Zelda with her

that's how the cycle goes
>dont have gf
>want gf
or
>have gf
>don't want gf

Eh, I guess. We'd been together since highschool, though, and were one another's first everything, so it's rather different. I don't want a girlfriend anymore. Just her.

>dont have gf
>dont want gf
>happy as fuck
Life is good

Is she autistic

When you get older that fades. I had the same feelings

>girlfriend
>Fake News

that's just if you get a bad gf
t. had a good gf once and broke the cycle

>T.18 year old

my last gf was good but she was so fucking bland and boring

then she wasn't good was she you muppet

Grow the fuck up and move on.

>have bf because homo
>both like video games
>play together, no drama

You straights are the real oppressed ones

How many times do you need to be told, hand !=gf

Don't be a beta and beat up your girlfriend every now and then. They are like children, need guidance.

>if this happened to me Id throw her out on the spot, dumb bitch cant be trusted and breaking expensive objects.

why would anyone deal with some bitch that won't let you play games. if you stay in a relationship like that youre retarded

>White "men" are such pussies that they let a female dictate what hobbies they can have

>tfw gf begs to play co op games
>tfw gf begs to watch me play games
I can't see dating a non gaming gf. I hear they just watch tv. Sounds lame.

>tfw never had gf

nothing special user, you are not losing out on too much

>tfw escaped video games and almost made it
>get gf, on the cusp of making it
>gf loves video games and drags me back into it

Almost quit Sup Forums too. I really did bros. I really did...

I'm a lot older than that, but alright.

Live single. It's not a crime. Date women in their 30's. They are desperate. Never for real. Just for sex. Spend all your money on yourself and your friends.

Get a 2DGF and you will never have this problem, or any of the problems inherent to relationships with 3D.

After becoming a wizard and having an extremely detailed imaginary gf, I'm kind of scared of getting a real one.
I'm worried that she would destroy my illusions that I have of cute and sweet girls, and also ruin the magical nature of sex.
After breaking up I would probably stop enjoying my fantasies of pure, innocent love.

Jokes on y'all because my GF loves RTS games.

>I wanted to marry him
>"I don't think I have feelings for you anymore"
At least I didn't propose and make a total fool of myself. It fucking hurts though, I don't know where I'm gonna find someone like him, and if I do I don't know if I would want anyone else anyway.

>tfw your gf likes gaming

>have bf because faggot
>both have AIDS

I bet it still works. 360's are pretty tough machines. But just the fact that she did that is kind of a red flag.
My last girlfriend broke my things all the time (2 ps3s and my ps2 that i had for like 14 years that still worked) so id yell at her, AND SOMEHOW after going off on her she would break down and cry making me the bad guy. Id feel so guilty that i would buy her jewelry the next day. It usually patched things up with her at least. Any good boyfriend needs a plan to fall back on to make his gf happy if he fucks up, girls fucking love gifts it is basically a get out of jail free card.

I hope this is copypasta

Faggot. You weren't her first everything soyboy. Females always lie about that type of shit, way to not play Zelda with her cuck. I'm sure she is with some other Daniel having the time of her life.

>throws xbox down on a glass table
>doesn't even shatter the table
>doesn't even break the fucking plate it hit

Xbox is probably fine

who sucks better dick, guys or girls?

>tfw no gf with massive tits
gfycat
.com/CompetentFemaleCrow

guys

>have a bf
>says we should play games sometime, just the two of us
>can't because my toaster
>few months later
>save enough money to upgrade to a good pc
>never feels like it, hardly talks let alone says i love you anymore
>now im mostly alone with an expensive pc
I hate my life..

>gf likes witcher so much she asks to watch me play it every time we hang out
>i only want to smash when we hang out
>witcher 3 wild hunt cock blocks me

I don't even enjoy the game that much, would rather sperg out in some RTS or some shit.

Horses.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJOb3rNOfdY

I knows this is pasta but I'll bite...

This thing is pure bullshit, you don't need to suffer those kind of things.

Smash isn't a RTS you fucking rtard

Your bf found someone better

Me.

smash means fuck you virgin

Imagine allowing another person take possession of your life to the point where they think they're entitled to your attention, time, or property.
How bizarre.

Relationships are stupid. Individualist untermenschen are voluntarily celibate.

it's not pasta... We broke up a year ago but, my friend did always tell me that i was being abused. Looking back i can see why he'd say that but at the time it would fill me with rage and we'd argue like crazy. We don't talk anymore, caring about my ex so deeply ruined my only friendship and like $600 dollars in consoles. Women are masters at destroying happiness. Fuck I miss her bros and i know that is very very wrong

Damn, even nerdy urkel type scrawny niggas have the pimp hand bitch checker sleeping inside, waiting to get woke by an uppity hoe.

>tfw your gf loves actually vidya
>tfw playing Bloodborne online for a couple hours before hanging out and co-oping cuphead
Feels great brehs

>5 years older
>a lot

>Have a boyfriend
>Love doing just about everything together
>Love playing vidya together
>Starting FF14 for the first time and planning in making a guild together and playing through it together
>tfw no gf
But for real though. There's someone out there for everyone. Life is too short to live with someone you hate. Hang around people you like and that treat you will and kick the toxic people in your life to the curb. You have my blessing.

>tfw my gf is a casual
Best of both worlds I suppose. Plays vidya, but not too often. Doesn't get pissy and demand I play anything with her, but doesn't get upset if I spend the evening playing vidya with my bros instead.

>those
>massive

lol

>gf tries to control you into giving up your hobbies because she thinks they are childish or uncool.

age?

>friends gf warps his mind and makes him give up all his friends and hobbies

Any gaymer girl should be regarded as subhuman trash, they are mentally fucked, never work or work shit kicker jobs and fucking smell. Having a gf who hate vidya isnt bad just dont be a fuckwit and play it all the time, my gf doesnt like or play games either but i dont piss and moan about it.
Women who share common male interests should be avoided at all times

>never had a gf
>never thought about having a gf
>never had friends
>never thought about having friends

t. /r9k/

You will be fine.

There's a lot of people on the world, just don't give up on yourself.

Also get some help if you feel very sad.

Just don't give up.
And love yourself more compadre.

I also believe in this.
Even when I'm single at the moment.

Thanks user.

Never get help. It's a mistake to think others will give a shit or even understand.

Fucking this.

>This right down to the wire
>doesn't play mobileshit exclusively
>doesn't play casual games exclusively
>doesn't play healers exclusively, mostly plays DPS
>doesn't dress like a slut and actually plays the game
>Buys games for me just for being nice
>is a tall, lanky NEET like me.
>And to top it all off she's pretty good at video games.
They're real, bro's. Don't give up. You have to dig through a mountain of dirt and rock if you want to strike gold.

>my gf picks on me for being a video game nerd
>buys me an Xbox One X for Christmas
>only lets me play it when she’s at work

Could be worse

>REEE give me attention
I despise women

>realize early on in life that most people are boring and shallow, moreso for women
>don't give whores or chads the time of day
>end up with a tight knit group of homies
>realize they all have major flaws that are things I fucking hate (drugs, annoying, ADHD levels of inattentiveness) and drop them hard
>still trying to find the one perfect human in which to spend my time on
Humans were a mistake

I had a gf once who loved to play games. Batman arkham, Halo shit, gears but one game we played a lot of together was Geometry wars evolved. You name a mode , we played it co-op. All except pacifism. We took turns and saw who could get the best score. I'm playing pacifism at her house under her gamertag. I end up beating my high score on leaderboards by easily 10 million points. We knew people that would see that because a lot of our friends had xboxlive. I went home later that day and then beat that high score by another 20 million something points because i couldn't take them thinking she had the high score and not me.

Girls are like pets user, if you are a lazy piece of shit they will too become a lazy piece of shit.

She sounds fat.

she did the right thing smashing the xbox 360 it was gonna get red ring anyway

>"Lets" me play it
How whipped are you that you can't say you want to play video games when you feel like it

>grow up meme
He has to work through it

I remember my buddy's wife drop kick his game cube once.
We weren't even playing it, it was just sitting on the table.

>have gf
>loves anime and videogames
>always wants to watch me play, watch anime together
>wants to play everything dubbed
>has shit taste and forces me to do her stuff instead of what I want
>zero alone time

Current one hates both, and it's so liberating

She's asking to get her ass kicked

>duh all chads are horrible people

Chads are the best kind of people you fucking loser, the chad has his life straight, healthy stable mind, will look after his bro, maybe even fuck his bro , acts as wingman for his bro

What are you some weak, meak little fagget afraid of big strong alpha chad? Is this why you only hang around drug addict loser degenerates because they don't intimidate you, don't force you to improve your life.

Humans aren't a mistake you are, clean up your womb

Also forgot, she made me buy a Wii U

The fuck, why she did it?

>No gf
>No social skills
>The only way I get female attention is when I talk "deep" shit about random topics
>But because they are women, they never have genuine interest.
I only had two long relationships and a bunch of dates but not a single girl I dated has genuine interest in anything. Maybe I have bad luck or shit taste on IRL women but really, I'm really asking too much?

Hack that shit. It's the only way to make it a decent console.

Hello Ahmed

I guess they were fighting the day before.
My buddy has a habit of losing track of time when he plays and she really hates games, all games, so the Gamecube was just an innocent victim that happened to be in the wrong place.
No idea why his dumb ass would marry someone that absolutely hates his hobby.

You mean Tyrone.
Or Jose.
Really anyone that's not a white or Asian beta.

this but im a 27 year old virgin neet

>virgin over the age of 18
How is this possible when Tinder exists? You have literally no excuse.

>respecting your loved one makes you beta
good gravy

I really see a lot of women who has no genuine interest in anything either. It’s weird that people are like that.

>t. Roastie whore
Go find another "chad's" life to ruin, hole.

Who said he wants a Tinder whore?

Some people don't like materialistic cunts who have rode 1000 dicks. Tinder is for hookups only not for gf material.

>Hitting your wife/gf means you don't respect her
I've gotten into fist fights with great friends, doesn't mean they're not my friends or I consider them subhuman.
The absolute stupidity of you people is getting annoying.

youyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyooyyooyoyyoyo

>girls who enjoy casual sex aren't girlfriend material

what kind of shitty logic is this? not like you should be making demands when you're a virgin at 27 anyway.

>not having crippling self-esteem problems and seeing yourself as unworthy of another persons love
jokes on you, faggot!

>what kind of shitty logic is this?
He's right, only white faggots disagree.
Smash and dash, long term relationships are a scam anyways.