Untitled

?

Sup Forums

Melee

DOTA

Sup Forums

Call of Duty.

This would ensure that devs stop trying to appeal to them. "We want the Call of Duty audience"

Every single class/hero shooter game.
No skill cucks who shit up the board with their thread wars.

Overwatch without a doubt

Monster Hunter

Halo, partially

Get rid of halo3 babbys
1,2, reach, odst bros only

Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII

classic sonic games

Portal. I loved the game, but I unironically believe that the wide-appeal success of Portal 1 was what drew the "casual" gamer into the gaming crowd, and Portal 2 drove the final nail into that coffin and gave rise to non-games like walking simulators and "puzzle" platformers that were heavy on narrative.

If you had asked me a year or two ago i would have said Five Nights at Freddy's now that its fanbase has calmed down im not so sure what to pick, probably

None
Video games are more important than the fans of said games

It's a toss up between Undertale and Five Nights at Freddies.

Or the Legend of Zelda franchise.

The correct answer is Souls

Get a load of Jesus Christ over here with his morals or some shit.

boo thats a boring answer

Undertale

Melee
Souls
Overwatch

Does Undertale still really bother you? I barely see anything of it anymore.

It was (rightfully) driven off of Sup Forums but the odd thread still pops up along with the same reddit tier fanbase. I saw one just a few hours ago. Fucking garbage.

honestly, probably dark souls
because its a game where you can't make legitamate criticisms about the gameplay or anything really in it without people just saying shit like "LMAO you just couldn't git gud"
plus the whole shit "everything hard is like dark souls" meme is annoying as fuck, because its always dark souls fans who propagate it

As great as that would be, I can guarandamntee that Halo 3 would still win every single goddamn vote in MCC BTB, even without existing.

Fifa/Madden, fuck these people so god damn much holy shit.

Kingdom hearts

feels good being able to ignore fanbases and enjoy video games

BOTW

League of Legends

this is a good one

COD generally had a negative impact on video games

>every fpsrpg
>every moba
>hearthstone

Ding dong.

Mass Effect. The only thing worse than the blind fanboys who like ME3 and Andromeda, are the idiots who pretend like ME1 was a good game.

I'm not sure I've seen a game that has been killed from a fan base this hard. Spoiled the entire game for most people, and became just as bad as the FNAF and Undertale fanbases at the same time.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Street fighter
Classic sonic
MvC
DBFZ
Quake
Tf2
FE1-12
Dark Souls
Melee
LoL
SMT
Pokemon RBY

SEETHING

Do you like Guilty Gear? Maybe I could understand Street Fighter and Smash, but throwing Marvel in there is weird.

Yakuza post 5 fanbase

Just burn it all down

All facebook games.
Everyone use this to say gamers are 50% female. Because of this its technically true and misleading.

Definitely nu-Touhou fanbase
touhou on steam was such a huge mistake

Smash 4, Arms, and Xenoverse.

what was up with fnaf fanbase?

I don't even play melee, but I don't understand this thought process. When I see the local Smash communities, I see Smash 4, which is mostly kids and loud manchildren, and Melee, who are mature, well adjusted adults and are chill as fuck. I'll play the Smash 4 guys sometimes because that game is easy as shit so I don't have to practice (Sorta like I did with the local DOA players), but the melee guys just seem in general like better dudes to be around? The Smash 4 players that are the most fun to be around also play Melee as well, while the annoying motherfuckers don't play anything else.

Is it just my local community? Or are the people bitching about melee people who don't play IRL, and just have a hateboner for tourneyfags? Or annoying Smash 4 players with a vendetta? I don't really get it.

I would get rid of a good fanbase because I just like to watch the world burn like megaman

Demon's/Dark Souls and all of their derivatives (Bloodborne, Nioh, Code Vein, etc.).

thanks for the proof

Dota 2

any MOBA really

I want RTS back reeeee

>thread about removing a fanbase because that fanbase upsets people
>why are you guys so upset

>Megaman fanbase
>Good
Nigga, those morons were so butthurt about Legends 3's cancellation, they went on a holy crusade to try to kill Street Fighter and Marvel. (Capcom doesn't need any help to do that, thank you very much). If that's not cringe, I dunno what is.

BoTW

Can’t list one criticism without a hundred fanboys accusing you of having not played the game.

Never seen anything like it.

Ok then what is a good fanbase to kill that contributes to shit and isn't very spergy

eve online
goons are the lowest form humanity can exist at

Bloodborne.

dark souls or monhun, they're interchangeable in my mind.

>last night, some fag says there is nothing to do
>point out there's 15 mini games
>he claims they're all reskins of each other, even though they aren't

Don't forget the stupid square bombs

Smash 4 fans hate meleefags because they criticize smash 4 for it's glaring issues and this upsets the children who wanna get in on esports like the big boys. Smash 4 makes inadequate players feel talented for once and so when people claim their game means nothing in terms of skill they get upset and start claiming melee days are childish idiots who can't move on.

But smash bros is shit all over

Hyperdimension Neptunia

All the people saying Souls, can you elaborate?

Not a butthurt fanboy, just curious about your reasons.

>Undertale
>Skyrim
>LoL
>WoW (this is more of an experiment since WoW gave it's genre it's best days but also ruined it outright)
>Overwatch
>Bioshock
>Fallout 3

Was going to say this as well. The fanbase seems to consist of just ironic/self-aware weeaboos and some young teenage girls.

Yes, but I was wondering why people were specifically focusing on Melee, when Smash in general is shit.

That's a pretty hard one. Maybe the Donkey Kong Country community?

I assume because of people who say "This is the Dark Souls of x!" or claim something is a dark souls ripoff because it has rolling or something.

while I do not doubt that there are very "chill" melee players most of them think melee is the greatest form of competition ever created and will not hesitate to insert themselves into conversations about smash 4/brawl/street fighter/etc and start talking shit and getting angry that people like other games

if anything brawl players are the chillest smash players in my experience

and competitive melee isn't that much harder than competitive smash 4. The melee community has a much higher concentration of competent players.

What about bomberman? They seem ok

SEETHING melee fag. Also, don't play the victim after trying to get multiple smash 4 tournaments cancelled and ruining every smash thread. Especially since Melee is heavily flawed

*chain grabs you*
*lightly pushes you off stage and grabs ledge*
*blip*
delete this

I just don't want to put in any work. I can beat some of the kiddos just by picking Mario and hitting hup tilt. It gives me something to do at events when I've already been eliminated from all the real fighting games I play, and I'm wasted as shit.

Yea that's what first came to mind but comparatively that just doesn't seem worth picking Souls over some other cancer franchise, you know?

Star Citizen.

Souls games

thread winner right here

I love the game but the community is unabashedly fucking crazy. I just want spess.

Touhou

>get rid of one of the most influential video game series of all time

>probably just because you're salty about the switch being successful

None, not autistic enough to care that much about fanbases desu

Pokemon

tf2?
why tho?

it's not a game yet m8

yeah I will admit smash 4 has some really easy characters to pick up for mid level play

melee characters are only broken if you're good at melee

Every video game except real roguelikes.

>Get rid of Halo 3
>But keep Reach and ODST
But those are the worst games in the series

spbp

am i the only one who doesnt understand what the image is asking?

>those morons were so butthurt about Legends 3's cancellation, they went on a holy crusade to try to kill Street Fighter and Marvel
Fans grousing about BBA Megaman isn't what killed SFxT, and fans grousing about MM not being in MvC3 didn't hinder sales in any notable way. Meanwhile TvC had Volnutt and MvCI had X, and neither benefited. Disgruntled fans might have, at worst, made too many threads bitching about these things, but saying they were desperate to tank other series out of spite seems a bit much.

All online games.

>reddit-tier

Electionfag get out, most of Sup Forums absolutely loved the game before it became a mainstream thing

Fucking youtube ruins everything

Gen 7 Pokemon

Overwatch+Rainbow 6 Siege

>because its always dark souls fans who propagate it
You're wrong

All blizzard games post diablo 2

not when you have to play with them, as

obnoxious pokemon fans aren't really fans they're just normies who liked it when they were younger

>Rainbow 6 Siege
Gonna have to second this
Its funny getting hatemail from someone playin on Xbox

Wizardry