Will this shit actually work with kids? I would've probably been about it

Will this shit actually work with kids? I would've probably been about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course it fucking will, it's going to sell like hotcakes

Kids have individual tastes and some may or may not like it, however, I hope the ones that do get to have lots of fun!

can't wait for the crowbcat video

It would've worked 20 years ago when kids still played with legos, cards, and jacks. I really don't think this will sell very well.

>will this work with kids
Reminder, in the 1970s a simple outdoor rock called "the pet rock" was able to sell over one million USD in rocks to people in a cardboard box.

Its fucking cardboard
kids would break it in an instant

They still do

I’m surprised no one has said anything about this little girl yet

Same

>been about it.
why do people talk like niggers

maybe american monkeys but a child from a not shit country would know how to use it properly.

I was going to say that she is pretty cute, but now you've spoiled it.

well, at least it looks like that she has fun, so...

holy shit your level of out of touch is stratospheric

>Hey kids, wanna play with this box
>What? No thats gay
>But it has Nintendo on it
>GIMMIE

That kid looks a bit downsy.

See the hole on the cardboard that she's wearing on her head? It's made for easily accessible headpatting.

Nigga like every single middle school has a lego club

I want to protect the smile of that girl with my life and the life of everyone in this thread

rather goes like
>hey kids do you wanna play with that box?
>yes
>it's from Nintendo
>oh, shit, keep it then, that's for little children

You sound like a child molesting queer, kill yourself you fucking subhuman.

Give me a break, I haven't been to middle school in about 10 years now.

>kill yourself you fucking subhuman
to be honest, I have considered that myself often

Can you say a kid is cute without sounding like a pedo IRL?

Yes, but not after saying something like that.

>can't wait for the alt-right chucklefuck who steals content and monetizes it
no

Of course, just like how you can compliment a woman without seeming like a creep
It all depends on how you appear to others.

Just be yourself

Don't stutter, make weird noises, or make creepy gestures. And don't say it out of the blue.

You know, normal common sense.

Well duh, of course. Just like you can call a puppy cute without being accused of bestiality.

>kids would break it in an instant

probably.

While I do think it's a pretty interesting concept, I can't tell if Nintendo is either incredibly idiotic, or incredibly cruel/genius.

Kids are going to play around aggressively with the cardboard and break it within a day, then beg their parents to buy another one, again and again.

you get right in there face and whisper that shit

>I can't wait to be a reddit faggot and suck e-celeb cock

That girl look pleased

A wild 2chfag appeared!
Also, why doesn't she look concerned?

PROTECT

>I can't wait for an eceleb to create an opinion for me while he steals content and monetizes it

I like mine more.

In real life you have to pretend that you don’t even know what a little girl is. On Sup Forums no one cares that you’re a pedo so just be honest.

Because he has been teaching her how to control the joy stick well.

>monetize

Expect that he (they) don’t. Why are you lying. Here’s a (You) no go.

>You will never be molested by a loli

When I was a kid I loved building stuff out of cardboard, Lego, kinnex, etc... So I probably would have wanted this. This would have only interested me though between the ages of 3 and probably 7 though

feels bad mang

I built my own robot suits out of cardboard actually. That was the fun though, designing and building it. If I had a pre-fab kid that just needed to be assembled, I can't say for sure I would have enjoyed it. Somehow I doubt it. Add in the fact that playing with cardboard was fun because it was accessible and cheap. The $80 price tag just seems like it's going to totally kill this

I can't.

>Go to playground to play with nephew and make sure he doesn't break his neck or whatever.
>Random old ladies eyeing me like I'm about to toss him in a van.

From what I understand it's a legitimate sexism issue that has caused innocent dudes, helping a lost kid find their parents, to be arrested or get their asses kicked by jumpy asshole/negligent dads. You actually have men NOT willing to ensure a kid's safety because someone may see it as a predator tactic.

just dont be a pedophile bro haha

One kit is $10 and the other $20 more than regular games. If the parent buy $60 games for his kid I don't see him blinking at a game + accessories for $70 or $80. Also, stem toys and construction sets are freaking expensive, it's generally around that price without software.

no. nintendo doesn't have cheevos, so kids won't give a shit. they'll hop around in their cardboard burkas for a day or two at most.

>tfw you have been
>her mother was okay with it

No, Nu Americans go full autism if you call a young girl attractive so calling a kid cute gets you vanned

story time!

it's child abuse

>give a child $80 cardboard
>they crush it within minuets
This is how it will work. Kids break everything and then enjoy the reaction from their cuck father figure

Just say adorable.

why wait when u can suck cock right now?

No not you.You're autistic.

I wish my daughter was this happy.

U N H I P

SEETHING

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc

If you stopped touching her she might still be.

Yes, just keep in mind the context you're saying it in. My friends all know I'm a loli-pedo freak so they poke me me and laugh whenever we pass by a little girl. It's annoying and makes me wish I never had alcohol in my life. Like that.

/ourguy/

>tfw nieces and nephews hug and ticklefight with you and you aren't a fucking pedofork
Try not being a pervy weirdo, user. Maybe the aura you're radiating screams danger.

Storytime faggot

Why is Crowbcat hated I've only watched a few of his videos like the Mass Effect Andromeda and Switch launch,and didn't seem that badly made,did he take that content from elsewhere?

How would you know what a nigger talks like, nigger? Hang yourself before I do it ya coon goon

>can't wait to see a compilation video of some kids just having fun

Depends on the age of the kid. Really young kids don't care about achievements at all.

He became popular so Sup Forums has to hate him.
I have a cute little cousin who plays a lot with me but I only get to see her once in a blue moon. Probaly for the best.

>How would you know what a nigger talks like, nigger?
Maybe because he's encountered them?