I’ve never played this before. Is it worth the $20?

I’ve never played this before. Is it worth the $20?

Bump.

I want answers Sup Forums :(

Yes

Why? Is it like Resident Evil? Or is more like Uncharted?

I’m not a huge resident evil fan... I like some freedom in my games.

Never played any RE games, but it's relatively Uncharted-esque. More difficult, and obviously much darker. Not super scary, just much moodier. If you aren't into game narratives and are only into gameplay then this might not be the best fit for you, but the combat is still okay

As far as freedom, I'm not sure what you mean by RE vs Uncharted. All three are very linear games

Yes, but you should just get it for $10 on a sale.

I more just meant how RE is like, “okay, now you’re stuck in this house for six levels... okay now do over there and get this key”

But thanks. How long is the gameplay? Like hours wise.

Im bored these days and in need of something new to play. I’m not on a project rn so I have a lot of free time.

Any recommendations that aren’t bloodbourne?

Yakuzas of course, gravity rush 1 and 2, unsharted remasters

Absolutely. Story is fantastic and the multiplayer is a real hidden gem. Gameplay is also really good. From shooting to crafting, it is a good time to be had. That being said, I feel like you could get it at a cheaper price while looking online.

Gotcha. No, nothing like that. About 12-16 hours depending on how you play

I deff should get the uncharted remasters. Good call. And I’ll look at the other.

I’ve been looking and most places it’s basicallg $20. But thanks for the input. It’s noted.

Am I the only one who wish this game had a bigger focus on exploration? Some of the environments seem like they would be really cool to just wander through, piecing together bits of the past.

Good suggestions. I just beat the Rachet and Clank remake too and it was a ton of fun. I hear good things about the new Nier too

Completely agree. But there were a lot of limitations at the time. Remember, this came out late in the PS3 cycle

If you can put up with one of the slowest first 2-3 hours in gaming, then yeah, it's pretty fun.

Though the game has forced walking scenes up the wazoo.

The gameplay is alright, and the story is pretty boring. The main reason to play this game is for the fungus enemies. Outside of that, not really worth it

for multiplayer, yes. i'm sure you can still easily find games on the weekends, probably nights as well. a lot of people got it for free, so there's probably still players. singler player is sneak king garbage

It's essential normiecore. I mean I don't know how else to describe it without resorting to direct insults. As "an enthusiast" I find it underwhelming as fuck. It is essentially a movie with forced gameplay elements. Very dissonant, impossible to suspend disbelief. All this is supposed to be masked by the impressive visuals but it's a generation too late now.

The Ratchet and Clank remaster was some of the most fun I had playing a game in years. No intense story. No DLC. No Todd.

Just pure fucking fun.

I can just feel your fedora tipping as you posted this.

Next time I'll be sure to froth in the mouth and just go directly to insults. Also I'm a man of faith so shove the fedora up your ass.

I'd say the visceral and satisfying feel of the guns also makes the game worth playing through at least once.

A shame the game couldn't be more action-based instead of story-based. I'd love to get a map editor for TLOU that allows players to go all ham on the action.

I only played the remaster to be fair.

>Why? Is it like Resident Evil? Or is more like Uncharted?
it's like a mix between Resident Evil 4/5 and Uncharted.

worth
there are quite a few very atmospheric levels, and some not so much. story is generic as fuck in my opinion, but it's held up by storytelling, voice acting and the atmosphere like i said.
i can't remember last time i played a game with more linear levels though, feel like they should have added some puzzles to make it more interesting

>I'd say the visceral and satisfying feel of the guns also makes the game worth playing through at least once.
This. It's mostly what made the multiplayer so great.

It goes on sale all the time. Wait for it to hit $10 or under.

It plays like the new Tomb Raider games.

Its a movie game with a really gay story.
But if you are into that kind of stuff then its definitely worth it

x

x

If you haven't already you should play the mainline PS2 originals. Going Commando and UYA are in my top 50 games.

To OP: I don't like any of the shit that modern Naughty Dog has released.

$20 is pretty expensive for the entry fee but they really jew you out of the money with popcorn and drinks, since you cant bring your own stuff into the cinema.

nice

campaign was 6/10. i played hundred of hours in multiplayer

Its worth it, as long as you don't bitch about how unrealistic the survival aspect of the game is.
>Kill soldier
>can't loot his weapon nor his ammo

Best netflix original I watched in a long time.

Play on grounded or forget about it