youtube.com/watch?v=LJSvcU8myJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already a shit game won't purchase.

lmao

LOL

xD

who here getting Switch and PS4 edition

from way back

fucking CRINGE, reddit as fuck, go back.

>cringe

neither, I already own it for ps3. why the fuck would I buy it again

I'll bite, how is this fair?

>dude cardboard lmoa

You're not serious, are you?

Posturing newfaggot, lurk more fuckface.

>completely tunnel-visioned on one enemy
>no awareness of surroundings
>gets fucked
hope this is just bad bait

I'll bite, how is that fair?

Someone who knew what they were doing, even on their first time in there, would be shifting the camera constantly because they realize that enemies are allowed to approach from more than one direction. You fucking idiot.

so do I but my disc drive doesn't work anymore. besides, the new version looks and runs better with improved online capabilities and a fresh community

nice filename

>30 fps

It's not. It's lag.

Those first four days are gonna be fucking GREAT. You're going to have the newbies, the casual DaS fans, the PvP fags, the twinks, everyone scrambling around. You're gonna have twinks invading other twinks, You're gonna have veteran sunbros defending players against twinks, ganksquads, oh my god it's gonna be glorious.

1 is the only one that I don't have so I'll probably pick it up on Switch just so I have a Souls game on all of my systems.

I laughed. Good Joke.

Don't listen to this faggot

So this
This and this
Are all not fair and show the game is a buggy mess.

Why do people like this again?

Yoo-hoooo! See: >Lag
>Bug
If you wanna keep being stupid, go ahead. Gives me an excuse to post more.

Just calling a spade a spade, this looks like very badly designed game where you have to memorize the location of everything through trial and error.

Git gud

That's probably the dumbest thing I've read in a while
>through trial and error
you mean actually exploring the game and not having everything spoonfed to you?

>If you wanna keep being stupid, go ahead. Gives me an excuse to post more.

Sounds like trial and error to any normal persons. Also that backstab looks extremely broken. So this game isn't balanced for PvP either?

Why do people like it?

oh boy cant wait for chainstabs and havelmoms again

I'm going to buy for the new spike of online players again.

Become the havelmom.

>waah waah give me easy mode
Also no one ever has claimed that 1's pvp is anything but a tirefire, its just fun to fuck around and make people angry.

there are some blatantly unfair moments, but it's part of the charm. a lot of your deaths will make you laugh. most of the levels are pretty short so dying is not as tedious as you might think.

i refuse

As you can see, the pvp is broken
Have you actually played the game though? Genuinely curious

PvP is fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=LJSvcU8myJg

No, which is why i'm asking. I don't see why people think such an unpolished game coming to Nintendo is a good thing
Or this could all be delicious bait.

It's quite amazing how quickly Nintendo was able to turn things around with so many third parties after the barren wasteland of the last gen.
Hell, look at Bethesda. When was the last time they did anything on a Nintendo system? Shovelware licensed garbage on the NES.
Now they're one of the most prominent supporters of the Switch.

Nah you're just pretty stupid.

Is that dumbass still employed like the Project Cars fag?

Nah, this game looks like a broken shitfest. Like Nintendo Hard, but only because it's a poorly made and not because of the devs making it harder because they thought it was to easy because they were pros at it.

>Nah you're just pretty stupid.
And for reasons you'll probably never know.

Only cucks play this. Your game is SHIT no matter how many shitty ports it comes out on.

I still don't understand the point of putting a game you can't pause on a portable system.

fucking weak

PvP looks broken if your AI buddy can chase down and kill other players for you

Demon's Souls is the only game in the series worth playing.

>stand still during the recovery animation
>backstab hitbox is removed and you just eat a single R1 instead

wew so difficult to counter

>AI buddy

>those japs that were so fast they could switch their rings in the parry animation then riposte after

See? This is not balanced at all. Why is this game so hyped?

Servers

Co-op was never meant to be balanced, it's easy mode. Even if they weren't exploiting a glitch in that webm it'd be child's play.

>dark souls pvp was ba-

That's what you get for being a fatty

You have no idea what's even going on in these webms why are you making any statement at all.
>Why is this game so hyped?
By the average joe? Because it's a game that didn't hold your hand in an era of handholding. It was misrepresented as being hardcore as fuck, when really it just doesn't hold your hand. These average joes went over to the graveyard and started getting killed by powerful enemies and went "duuude whoa this is sooo hard."

As for everything else, it's because it's got one helluvan enthralling world to get lost in. It's got great NPCs with poignant questlines, a connected game world, great level design, weighty combat, lots of fashion to choose from, great enemy design, interesting lore, an interesting story, and a great theme wrapped around all of it.
Out fucking skilled.

You ain't seen nothing yet son.

I'd give 50 bucks to see the other player's reaction and perspective.

>HD version will have native 60FPS without breaking the game
>And dedicated servers

The only way my penis could be more erect is if they enabled clothing physics for player armor instead of just enemies

All I see is a bunch of a spurious adjectives and no substance behind it and the flawed concept that overcome obstacles that are poorly designed and implemented are supposed to make you feel accomplished.

Isn't the home screen button essentially a pause button?

>You have no idea what's even going on in these webms why are you making any statement at all.

All I see is rolling and backstab to win.
So deep, so gameplay.

You directly responded to a webm with parrying.
>deep
Your post is the only post on this webpage with the word "deep" in it, now including this one.
>If you wanna keep being stupid, go ahead. Gives me an excuse to post more.

>overcome obstacles that are poorly designed and implemented are supposed to make you feel accomplished
Why do you assume that when you won't take seriously anything that is being said about it, and haven't played it yourself?

>Why would I judge a game that's clearly trial and error and not something where it's acceptable like a precision platformer a chance?

>Parrying
All i see is rolling like it's a Chinese clone of monster hunter.

Pretty much

>clearly
You've already been factually wrong, how can you say it's clearly anything? Go play it you faggot.

>All i see is rolling like it's a Chinese clone of monster hunter.
>You directly responded to a webm with parrying.

You've been posting video. And that's clearly what's in it. Unless it's PvP, where it's roll around and hope you activate a backstab.

>obstacles that are poorly designed and implemented
How is it clear from a bunch of cherrypicked silly PvP webms that this is the case? From where the player is playing a squishy character, is at half hp, is slow to react, doesn't pay attention to his surroundings, and decides to in that condition to lock himself in a long animation to cast a spell? Not to mention how that is Smough, one of the bosses of the game, so the player is using a mod to swap around monsters, likely at random. It cannot be poorly designed/implemented when it wasn't fucking designed or implemented that way in the first place. You're basing your judgement off literally nothing.

You just put the system to sleep, it's what i use to do with monster hunter games on the psp.

>Not to mention how that is Smough

That's a fatty outside Quelaag's entrance.

You can quit (and save) the game at any point other than PVP/summon, including bossfights.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I already have DaS 1 on PC, and I kind of want to buy the remaster there in order to have proper 60 FPS with no broken animations. On the other hand if I get it on PS4 I'll get to play with my mates. Should I just get it for the PS4 or maybe even double dip?

PS4 only

They did give them easy mode, remember?
Just look at DaS2 and DaS3.

Destroyed is right

Oh, wasn't too sure but didn't recognize it. That's even more stupid of him though, there's a bunch of them around there and he probably already got a rock thrown at him? I generally just run around them but in the heart of Blighttown you don't stop to double soul arrow a spider without looking around.

>how that is Smough

Friendly reminder that cross platform will not be a thing and PC the worst edition due to cheat fags. PS4/Switch only.

Nice macro

READY TO PLAY DARK SOULS GUYS?

Well to be honest he was right.
I would have never bought a Wii U for a Dark Souls port but I did buy a Switch for it.

kek