What was the last physical game you bought? Was it for a collection? What comes next?

What was the last physical game you bought? Was it for a collection? What comes next?

call of duty 2 on release, I never even played it

everybody's golf. then i gave up ps+, so now i can't play with anyone.

DBFZ
Before that was time crisis 2 and guncon from ebay
Before that was beyond two souls for ps3
Before that was yakuza kiwami
I can go on.

Monster Hunter World. Except for installing faster, its only real point is to sit on my shelf next to my other Piss Four games.

>What comes next?
Probably DBFZ, unless I grab it for PC.

and before that was crash bandicoot n. sane trilogy

No, before kiwami was crazy taxi 2

pic related
I had to buy a 1st edition of VII again because my cousin literally stole my original copy some years ago, and got IV+CT as a christmas gift

My PC games are all digital obviously, but unless there's a great sale, all of my ps4 games are physical for multiple reasons

>don't have to wait for 50+gb to download on slow internet
>don't have to worry about filling up console's HDD space, installing/deleting games is way easier than re-downloading them
>ability to re-sell game to recoup profits
>having a visual display of games on a shelf if you're into that

When you have the option, I don't see why you'd choose digital over physical

Sonic Advance 2, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror and MOTHER 2.

FF XIV deluxe edition... i regret my purchase. i only keep it for the case now

MHW, Amazon discount too strong.
Wish I could just get a digital code for the same price, but whatever I guess.

the phantom pain. About a year ago.
Last physical games i added to my collection tho was a huge ass box filled with Sega genesis and ps2 games i found while cleaning out a condemned crackhouse in southside chicago. Came home with about 24 games and most of them were worth taking (re4/timesplitters2/dmc2/ico/sims2. Were the highlights!)

Some DS games on ebay last year.

MHW, Bayo 2 next.

Ones that I've actually received? Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition. The steelbook and the artbook are fantastic. I'm about 8 hours into the game and it's about a 7.5/10, too much bloat in the out of combat systems.
For my most recent actually bought it'd be Bayonetta 1+2, Dark Souls Remastered, or Kirby Star Allies. Ordered all three yesterday along with some microUSB and USB-C cables and a Switch carrying case. Pretty excited to play Dark Souls and Bayonetta considering I missed the past two console gens due to being PC + Handheld since the DS era.

I picked up Dissidia NT, played it for a moment at PAX prime, I wasn't expecting it to be great, but I've gotten rekt every match I've been in and it's frustrating as all hell. I'll put more time into it though, until I feel like I'm competent at it. After I take down some Colossi once again this coming Tuesday.

Monster Hunter World. Pre-order on Amazon had a discount and I was going to get it on launch anyways so I sprung for it. Going to get DW9 as well for that sweet Lingqi outfit too.

I got MHW because it'd take less time to get done installing and updating.

>ability to re-sell game to recoup profits
Except most games level off at or below half of the original buying price... Excluding that one game in your collection from the late 90s that was niche enough to become rare/valuable almost 20 years later.

new vegas on release.

XC2.

He means the ability to resell and recoup some money. Get through the game quick/it sucks you can at least make back some of the money on it.

Yakuza 0

I think it was Bad Company 2.