DragonBall FighterZ

>shit base game roster
>have to buy an extra $30-$35 DLC to add on to the already incredibly small roster
>datamining revealed the DLC characters are ass
What went wrong v?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q0hoCvaQP-s?t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=qvrdOivJAaw&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being a contrarian faggot

>saying facts is being contrarian

Also if your fighting game is so casual that it makes SFV seem complex you know it's shit.

It doesn't make SFV look complex at all. Unless you think adding some dragon punch motions adds meaningful depth.

>Have to buy

Or not being a retard and wait for the complete edition.

already a thread shitpostersan
use the catalog

>8 """new""" characters
>only a FEW lobby avatars even though the lobby avatar selection we already have is painfully limited
>they didn't even bother to give us alt costumes

That'll be $34.99 plus tip.

You just listed everything that went wrong you retard.

> says datamining revealed DLC cast
> Doesn't post link or proof.
So are you going to keep making the same thread all month until a fighter comes out or is someone going to have to ban your ass to shut you up?

8 fighters should cost like 16 to 20 bucks at most

>no best boy
fuck this game

>doesn't link or proof
It takes 3 secs to use a search engine

DB Super went wrong

>>have to buy an extra $30-$35 DLC to add on to the small roster
>>datamining revealed the DLC characters

>MVCI faggots are this SEETHING with anger
Fucking christ, what a time to be alive.

>base goku and vegeta

Fucking why

>$1500+ pot bonus for DBZF at last week's NLBC thanks to so many people donating to the stream
>MVCI got a $50 (FIVE ZERO) donation pot bonus
>The money went to the SFV tourney instead because there literally wasn't enough people playing MVCI to have an actual tournament

How many threads have you posted this exact same snippet in? I'm genuinely curious.

Overhyped.

You gave the dev/pub too much power by sucking their dick while it was getting developed.

>two light attacks make your total combo damage into shit

>he can't get 50% off 2 lights confirm
go back to xenoverse

naw

It's Dragonball, they could make the shittiest game ever and the fans will still cave in

Hell, all i want is something similar to the half-life mod of dragonball since that was so fucking fun to play.

>no gt or movie reps

Welcome to fighting games.

What the fuck were they thinking, the damage scaling is batshit insane. God forbid you end a combo with a level 3 instead of just doing a single heavy into it too.

>>they didn't even bother to give us alt costumes
Due to the way they animate the game to achieve that almost 2D anime look in Xrd and DBFZ, alternate costumes would be very difficult and costly to implement because it would require crafting entirely new models and animating them. They can't just slap a skin on the model because it would fuck with the manually implemented defects+lighting they use to achieve the distinct look in the game.

So hit confirm with a medium attack, light attack. You can reverse Gatling in the game.

Only in the air or as Gohan.

>being so autistic that you need to buy all the characters

Just buy the ones you're going to use, retardo.

If you have a friend who uses a DLC character, first make fun of him (haha faggot) then tell him to buy said DLC character on your system if he wants to use him for couch gaming.

Maybe it's because I'm 28 and don't have time to learn every single character, but I am perfectly happy picking my characters first based on their flavor and THEN learning how to make them viable. I've done this for years and it's a much better way to git gud at a game rather than confusing your muscle memory constantly by learning every character.

This bothers me a lot.

Super is just as mediocre as GT (if not, worse) and doesn't deserve to be worshipped as much as it is. Super is just fan-fic tier DBZ plots without any of the tonal weight.

Why haven't they made any DLC announcements yet?

its ok corner pressure would be even worse

don't even try to imply anything from GT was good

this, with light attacks you're basically trade damage for added security. Light attacks are both safer and easier to connect, so using them in combo ought to have some downsides.

It has more in common with Dragon Ball than DBZ which is why the younger half of DBZ kiddies disliked it when it came out.

Fuck you
Ultimate Battle 22, asshole.

>muh datamining

There is no data mining.
People clinge to whatever mention they find in hope to get their character.

>Robo-Ky shows up in Revelator story mode
>people think he will be DLC
>he isn't

>dude Bridget confirmed by super youtube anaylist bro he will sure be in
>he isn't

kay
youtu.be/q0hoCvaQP-s?t=16s

They really should have went with Majin Vegeta over Vegeta blue.

>an M on his head instead of different colored hair
No; as low effort as it was, the blue is way more identifiable. They should have gone with his black leotard as the default though.

>datamining revealed the DLC characters
thats fake

gimme the release date

>on to the already incredibly small roster
22 characters for a new REAL fighting game is fantastic.

You don't actually think any Dbz since probably Super Dbz on the ps2 (Which had like 15 characters) was a REAL fighting game do you?

Apparently, Japan didn't like the new outfits for Goku and Vegeta in Frieza's movie, so they went back to the classic look.

Majin Vegeta also has more visible veins across his body and a much more aggressive stance/body language and fighting style with abilities on he doesn't use anywhere else.

>Apparently, Japan didn't like the new outfits for Goku and Vegeta in Frieza's movie, so they went back to the classic look.
More like it was more cost effective to just paint the hair blue

Why the fuck didnt Vegeta get his gray color?

>Why the fuck didnt Vegeta get his gray color?
There are no character unique colors.

>Wanting grey hair on top of a receding hairline

>20something characters is small
Who actually believes this?

tenkaichifags

>Trusting Arcsys
You knew what was coming. In one year they'll release DragonBall FighterZ Super with all the DLC characters then release another DLC bunch.

its a little bit small for a 3v3 fighting game in 2018.
but ya know, its fine.

>datamining revealed the DLC characters are ass
>Broly
>Bardock
>Final Cooler
>Vegito
>Fused Zamasu
>Patrician Saiyan Saga Goku
>ass
I don't think so, Vegeta and 17 are the only weak characters in it.
Also, only one single Super character is actually fucking great.

for a 1v1 fighter its passable but for a 3v3 its quite low

>tfw you have only watched DBZ and none of the shitty movies or sequel shows and everyone you ever wanted is in the roster right now

It's small for a 3v3 because inevitably you keep seeing the same characters over and over again. It's the equivalent of a 1v1 game having 7 or so characters.

Are there secret super niche 3v3 games with massive rosters I don't know about?
I don't disagree with you but I hear this a lot and the only three 3v3 games that come to mind are Marvel 2/3 and Skullgirls.

>DBZ only fag
>Doesn't want Raditz

Come on son. He started the whole shebang.

MvC2 is not the norm.

All of those is ass.
Except for vegito.
Vegito can stay.

ever heard of King of Fighters?

>Broly
>Final Cooler
>Janemba
>Bardock
>Vegito
>Fused Zamasu
>Kid Goku
>Muten Roshi

That's better.

>They should have gone with his black leotard as the default though.
I still bank on the concept of them creating costumes as DLC that we can purchase. Say, I can buy a Frost DLC that turns Frieza into Frost when I use that costume or a Nail skin for Piccolo etc. Then, when we get a sequel, the sequel will have all of the FighterZ costume DLCs in the base game and they would make more for the sequel.

Does that game have assists and team comp?

The roster is pretty damn terrible for a 3v3 fighter.

No it's almost perfect.

>only 24 characters in a 3v3 game
>already resorting to duplicate characters with recolored hair
Its shit. Both KoF and MVC gave you much more stuff.

It has anime Bart Simpson.

dude,... the console controllers suck for fighters.
i know, since i use them till recently.
for mk9, i dunno.
but for games that require half circle, double quarter circle, and 360 movements....they suck monkey balls.
now the SNES D-pad controller was gdlk!
that D-pad was made by geniuses! even 360 motions like Zangief's piledriver was easy and consistent.
but the sony and xbox controller D-pads are horrid and sooooo not a fighting games best friend...i don't know about gamecube/wii controllers since i've never played those consoles.
the last thing you need is your controller working against you instead of for you.
my recommendation....
save your pennies and get a stick.
not just for mk9....but for any/all your fighters. past, present, and future.
the last thing you need is frustrations from your console's controller misreading your inputs(which it will) and your victory being denied by some direction input misinterpretation.
they don't call console controllers "oven mitt sticks" for nothing. cuz thats how they'll feel like after so many dropped combos. like your playing while wearing mitts.
i.e., no precision and accuracy of input commands!!!!

>Fused Zamasu
>Bardock
>Cooler

>this much shit taste

>This doesn't mean it's 100% confirmed

As much as I would like Cooler in the game, this proves nothing.

>Not wanting Ranger 17
He has been a highlight of the ToP.

So what, he has no interesting moves.

i like the game but more gokus and vegetas is fucking annoying

>small roster
About 25 characters isnt small.

Xenofags everyone.

Bardock and Cooler have not a single interesting attack, and we already have Goku Black, there's no need for yet another Zamasu.
Wasted slots.
What baffles me too is getting yet anothet Vegeta and a younger Goku instead of Roshi and Kid Goku, as if Saiyan saga Goku has anything outside of Kaioken.

>Cooler have not a single interesting attack

Oh wow, a punch, impressive.

His bubble his interesting. With how much he has been about team work I wouldn't be surprised if 18 is part of his moveset.

i keep hearing that, but this game doesnt look unique at all to me

If you can't see how that "a punch" would be interesting in the fighting game then you are just trying to hard. I guess no one has any interesting moves. "a punch, a beam, a kick, Ginyu is the only interesting character, remove all sayians from the game"

can't you just enjoy a fighting game at launch you faglord?

>shit roster
What the fuck did you want? Zarbon? The roster already has all the important characters save any from GT and Raditz

only really disappointing DLC character is Cooler.

Rather have Towa, I could see them giving her a mechanic where she can steal a character once she knocks them out

Do you have eyes? It manages to look like the anime despite being 3D, with beautiful effects, lightning etc.
No prior DBZ game comes even close

youtube.com/watch?v=qvrdOivJAaw&

it just looks like 3d anime models
with a million particle effects

i dont really see anything pretty

m8, I fucking love Dragon Ball pre-Namek, but GT doesn't do anything for me. The only bit that was good was the concept of Goku, Pan and Trunks going on space adventures, but they threw that shit out of the window fast.

ginyu is literally the most interesting character in the game and the game would be better off if they cut out half of the saiyans.

>Towa
I'd rather have another pink character

check your eyes asap. There has never been anything closer to the source material in game form. Or you're just a stupid contrarian,

It's the best chinese cartoon looking game so far.

Have you seen Xenoverse? LMAO

but i dont see it, i dont, its not like i want to contradict you, i dont like when people are angry because of me, i am sorry i was just saying what i thought
i've already had this talk before, and i learned that i will never be able to understand why they even bothered with all their work

Not the guy you replied to, but you have to admit it's the best looking 3D anime game so far.

>no timeline where SKai of Time has tits as big as her whole body

life is suffering

what fps are the character animations? 24?