I don't play Western games

>I don't play Western games
>I don't play Japanese games

Is there any other sign that immediately tells you the person you're talking to is a close minded insecure contrarian faggot who's too stupid to develop his own taste because his taste in games is almost exclusively defined by baseless popular consensus in which he feels the need to be on the ''winning'' side due to a inherent inferiority complex?

Please enlighten me and teach me the ways of having such god-like taste in games you insufferable little shitstain cunt.

That's a sure sign

name one human being who said this sequence of words together completely and entirely unironically

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice pasta, user. Saved.

I just play entry-level normie games because I'm not retarded enough to have 'taste' in video games

i agree with you
too bad you're still a stupid fucking frogposter

I mean, this is Sup Forums we're talking about
Sup Forums entirely forms their opinion on contrarianism and being against whatever is popular, and nothing else

What games do they have left to play then? Rayman?

Sports

This is most of Sup Forums though, especially with how retarted the console wars have gotten on here. I mostly just ignore the 'tards

>I play western games

sign of absolutely god awful shit taste

Well, he said japanese, not asian.
I assume he's a chink or a gook sitting around playing rip-off games and reading decade out of date rip-off "manhwa" and shit.

This but unironically

>Is there any other sign that immediately tells you the person you're talking to is a close minded insecure contrarian faggot
Yes, I know immediately that anyone who posts frogs or wojaks is a shitposter.

But user i really don't play western games.

Wrong.

I play 90% Japanese games, but even for me there are fun gameplay-focused Western games like Ratchet and Clank, Rayman, Tropical Freeze etc

Frogposting

So you're a furfag why am i not surprised

this nigga is MAD y'all

Agreed.

I prefer jap games over western because the west has little to offer aside from indie games.

Yes, actually:

I don't play Japanese games but that's only because I mostly play FPSs and RPGs.

for once a frogposter is right

Yes, and it's frogposting. Leave please.