Why is this fanbase so vile, hateful and miserable...

Why is this fanbase so vile, hateful and miserable? What makes Nintendo fans so defensive yet confrontational all the dam time?? Jesus christ I REALLY need to know. I just see these little fuckers constantly shitting on non-Nintendo games non stop, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Why do they do it? Why dose being a Nintendo fan turn you into a bitter hateful turd?

>Why dose being a Nintendo fan turn you into a bitter hateful turd?
Because they only get like one worthwhile game to play every 2-3 months, since third party devs know to say away.

An endless cycle of being shitted on by fans of other companies, and returning fire.

Blame Sega Marketing.

>What makes Nintendo fans so defensive
I don't know, probably random people calling them " vile, hateful and miserable" and "a bitter hateful turd"

Neck yourself consolewar baby.

Everyone below this line has to sage their posts or their mother dies in their sleep.

"Away," I say.

Nintendo had brainwashing-like advertising in the 90s, it basically rotted away their brains

They all feel like they were raised by Mario and Rare games, it gave them solace from their terrible parents

It's annoying as hell seeing Nintendo fags post everywhere. All they do is fling shit and ride Nintendos cock so extremely loudly. You can't reason with them and you can't really ignore them and the more you let them carry on the even worse they become. Legit they just aren't a chill fan base and I don't even know what it is that makes them like this. Easily the worst fan base hell even Xbots and Sony fans are better than them

damn third post best post

I've never met a chill Nintendo fan, ever. I had dinner with one literally 2 weeks ago and I couldn't wait to leave the restaurant, the passive aggressiveness was crazy I wish I never brought up games as a conversation topic

They are pointdexters

Speaking as a Nintendo fan I'm pretty sure it has to do with
>how Nintendo is tied to their childhood
>how many Nintendo fans barely play games outside of Nintendo consoles, even on PC
it's amazing seeing how they've flip-flopped on things like GOTYs and paid online once Ninty is involved

Sony and Nintendo fags are equally bad (say that as both), Xboxbros are nice even though the console doesn’t appeal to me, PCbros are the true scum

When you're a grown man that plays super jumpman collecting games, you end up insecure as fuck.

>"Why is this fanbase so vile, hateful and miserable?" He asked as he posted anti-Nintendo console war thread #36448842580

>Nintendo fans are thvile, hateful, and miserable ones
>when others make posts hating on them no matter what they do, at every second of the day on Sup Forums

Yeah vile, hateful and miserable enough to make threads like this

Might as well cut your losses and not post anymore, anything you do from this point on just continues to prove me right

oh fuck off. Sup Forums is basically NintendoGAF

luckily you can't talk to anyone with a mic. csgo, valve's flagship title, shows you just how bad it can get.

I seem to have a disease where I see Gold Sony Wojacks inserting Nintendo Wojacks anally but nobody else seems to be able to see them.

>WAAAAAH MY WHIRPOSTONG NEVER EVER WHOAJACK THRED GOT DELETED BECUZ IT BROKE DA ROOLZ NINTENDOGAF MODZ KEEP FURSECUTING ME!

Cry me a river with your salty tears

Did Nintendo fuck you in the ass, sonyggger?

>bullshit greentext strawman SO much longer than actual original post

You ought to be ashamed.

>inb4 100 posts saying >B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT SONY!

>What makes Nintendo fans so defensive yet confrontational all the dam time??
they were relatively quiet until every thread they attempted was shit on