Okay, Sup Forums, who is the best hero and why is it Orisa?

Okay, Sup Forums, who is the best hero and why is it Orisa?

Uninstall button is the best hero.

ME LIKE MERCY

Orisa is the most fun and well designed character for her role

If Orisa was put into an actual balanced fps where tanks weren't just beefy dps she would shine

>hurr overwatch sucks so you should uninstall it.
what fps should we playing then faggot?

It's unironically Zen

I agree. It's really fun to just lay down tons of suppressing fire with her as well. It makes most people who don't back off an easy pick.

Orisa is a pretty shit designed hero imo. You just sit behind your shield and shoot, so there's no reason for a large health pool. I would've liked to a see a dps whose kit similar to orisa's, instead with a lower health pool and more dps

This

>sit behind your shield and shoot
I don't think that's a good way to play her. She really excels when using her shield to push and fall back with it when necessary.

orisa is fun when your pharah then everybodys standing behind her shield spamming you build your fucking thing up staying back so noone spots you very well
your ult
then flopping up behind them and
FOJOJOJOEIJFOIJEOIFJ all over their back and destroying everyone on the other team.

everyone bunches up so much.
just gotta use zarya and shield everybody as she tries to catch you fire. then somebody tears the shield down then rip her apart

the next set up in attacks beyond that is **#*#*

You have to be 18 to post on any board, not just the NSFW boards.

user, I think you should go to bed

the next better setup would be *#*#* im not telling you cause id rather play shit player

/thread

Zen is best.

u just gotta go behind them with their shield. there all bunched up in a little place. #behind their shield dumb ass

>Playing anything in competitive other than Torbjorn

It's like you don't enjoy hearing other people get angry before you go and carry the team

whats your sr? torb will get destroyed in diamond.

HAHAHA FUNNEH MEEM XD

Just because your quake/tf2/sfv died doesn't mean it's bad, you hipster faggot

I think Moira is the best character because I like the way her orbs bounce around the level.

Real talk. Ever played Pharah against more than 3 Orisa's in no limits? It's literally feels like going against a shit ton of AA guns. Shit's intense.

lawbreakers

I stopped playing no limits when they added the shield generator and every game became
>Defense: 6 Symmetras with +450 health each

>sfv
>fps
also
>hipster faggots
>not enjoying overwank while browsing tumblr and drinkign soybucks

>Play as Orisa
>Look at turret
>Advance

Not if you're good

What is the best couple?

Enjoy your ban dude

you and i

>LE TUMBLR SOY MEEM XD

Also i didn't say sfv was an fps

you have no skill she sucks

Zenyatta is the best hero and the sole reason to play this game.

>LE LE MEEM XD

the problem is, no matter how good you are with your hero, it also dependents on your teammates to win a match.

Man I love it when someone picks Orisa. It's so awesome hearing her gun being fired non fucking stop for the entire map while she Halt's people two feet to the side for absolutely zero effect.

None of them are good also what's the point of making these convoluted shitty maps like the new one when most of the roster can't get around them easily and they don't support individual or certain playstyles other than "I have the high ground Anakin"

Yes you gain/lose/hold ground with shield you put down, but you're still sitting behind it shooting. I don't see your point.

>One of two defensive ults, with the lower margin for error
>Reliable long range healing
>Discord perfect for almost all comps, equally effective for organized and unorganized teams
>Consistent damage output
>Can instagib most of the cast, even without discord applied
>Shields ensure he doesn't have to consciously self heal- it's automatic

Literally his only weakness is movement. The only other character that comes close to him is Lucio.

Overwatch became much less playable since they added moira

Yea. they bitch about junkrat having exploding grenades but at least they dont do damage and float around making sure you never escape tehm because of the map

most retarded shit they done it intentionally to fuck up the agme, its not even a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ASPECT in ANY WAY. i told them that. and told them they done it to fuck up the game. they forum banned me, censored me
cause some little crybabies where getting pwned by me and went, duh another moira is too op thread, oh it wont be the last they beratted me

>Within 5 metres of attack orb
>SUPER FUCKING LOUD DICK SUCKING NOISES
FUCK Moira

>durr i like moira cause i can play drunk and blind and still win. did i aim correctly? no it doesnt matter itll bounce around until it hits them

Reinstalled this last night out of sheer boredom and still didn't find it fun at all. Am I just fucked or is this game bad?

how can you screw up so bad? literally how?
I'm gonna take 5 minutes and list everything I can think wrong with this game
>blizzard
>no command console
>no sdk for community maps, gamemodes, anything
>no actual server hosting
>forced esport
>1984-esque surveillance
>banning one-tricks
>voice-lines are harassment
>the community (this matters because you can only play online
level design is so screwed it can't be fit on one line. All the maps have blatant, forced chokepoints, automatically placing a small group of heroes specialized in overcoming it in the highest priority of who to play as, making most of the 20-something character cast completely useless. the map structure is bland and uninspired, you could replace most of it with simple geometric shapes and the maps would be a hallway with little dog legs to the right and left here and there.
>badly balanced heroes
>changing game mechanics based off of the keybinds the majority of a certain character players use
>tigole
>banned from forums by game director directly for criticizing the balancing team

yeah it's bad

You're goddamn right.

I only ever play it with friends. I get bored of it within 10 minutes playing alone.

Cause she won't fucking die and prevents others from dying so easily
>small hitbox cause female so just like Ana you have to hit the center of her cause shooting anywhere else is a no reg
>takes less damage when attacking on top of the shit attacking you from a football field away
>healing spray and orb can make a low health Moira or other enemy go back to half or full in a instant
>can chase after you or escape easily with the fucking teleport
>ultimate makes her move faster and enemies basically unkillable on top of the fucking thing blinding you cause of the vomit color particle effects taking up most of your screen

This game doesnt really do anything for gay rights or the trans community. I like it dont get me wrong, but it isnt very diverse or inclusive. Not really any characters that are of color, or are genderfluid. They need a better outfit customization feature or even a voice change feature.

I'm biased because I play Dva which makes handling Moira super easy, so I don't have much problems with her. But I do think she could use some sort of small nerf.
A lot of people think it's her damage orb that needs it but I think her survivability is what should get the cut. Two forms of self healing and an invulnerable dash every 6 seconds is pretty crazy.

2/10

>High skill cap
>High impact
>Carry potential
>Powerful abilities
>Based grandma
Why haven't you mained Ana yet, user?

Because dive

>Why haven't you mained Ana yet, user?

But I do, the the most fun support to play

>in diamond
>not realising gold-diamond is all the same skill tier
It's all the same shit no matter what your rank is until you hit masters. instant hanzo/widow/torb locks, genjis dying while trying to solo the entire enemy team because they saw some dude on reddit do it, people refusing to swap even when a comp isnt working. Overwatch competitive is a meme

>Orisa
Today, OP was not a faggot.

this is the best