What did NuObsidian mean by this

What did NuObsidian mean by this

>game presumably set in earlier times

>times when politicians were usually among the most intelligent members of a society

COME ON

Nigga, you presume too much.

I wonder what a game released in 2014 meant by this.

what game?

intelligent people don't waste their time in politics, idiot

TWO CHA!?

>Larian
>NuObsidian
Obsidian was never good unlike Larian.
NV was the only decent game they made.

We have documented examples going back to Ancient Greece were people were swayed by people delivering a good speech instead of politics that could actually benefit them

They meant for you to post this thread nightly and watch it die with less than 10 replies.

and how is that not smart?

are people still pretending divine divinity was anything more than a btier rpg

it means that when you pick that talent your character gains 2 Charisma and loses 1 Intelligence

this is good for builds that don't use intelligence and want an extra edge in conversation/bartering

OS 1 was average but OS 2 is excellent, well beyond anything obsidian could do with its game Tranny.

You smell like a "social welfare" wealth redistributor. Soy, weed, and jizz in case you're curious. Here's something interesting you'll never understand; people of integrity will vote for what they think is right and just, not whatever personally benefits them.

Because while you have the charisma and the ability to convince a city state to go to a war oversees that will drain their resources for no real benefit, it is not a smart thing to do

>Piper Perri
What is her appeal? She literally looks twelve. Everytime I see there's a scene with her in it, I think to myself "how is this legal?". Also, didn't she have like an infant/toddler that died?

Christ I can smell your unwashed kekistani armpits from here

Intelligent people rather use their time being The Pawns, so they can take tiny little steps each turn.

Are you fucking retarded? The point is that many politicians were only good orators, not actually capable of governing or administrating.

I really hate how limited OS1's character creation is.