Sea Of Thieves. Rare. 2018

>Sea Of Thieves. Rare. 2018
>Monster Hunter World. Best on Xbox One X. 2018-Released
>PUB G full exclusive. Bluehole buyout incomming.
>2million+ GamePass pre-orders. 6 million MAU's predicted in the first month alone.
>Crack Down 3 Huge open world sandbox 2018. Incoming 10/10 reviews
>KH3. Best On Xbox. 2018
>Forza Horizon 4. 2018.
>New Fable from Playground developer. 2018. Incoming 10/10 reviews
>New Ninja Gaiden in the works, exclusive to Xbox consoles
>Red Dead Redemption 2. Best On Xbox. 2018
>State Of Decay 2. Survival Horror MP gold, will be the most popular game on Twitch. 2018.
>New Banjo project, news in 2018
>New Halo, Gears and mainline Forza in the works. All in 2018. News coming soon
>Tons of Japanese exclusives signed in the last few weeks, news incomming.

When did you realize gaming is best on Xbox?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/new-splinter-cell-project-teased-by-ubisoft-ceo/1100-6451217/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hell yeah, baby!

>MS having enough free capital to make bluehole abandon millions upon millions of steam owners

I just hope the Ninja Gaiden games come to PC. I don't even care if I have to go through that shitty store. That said, I am glad the xbone is getting games.

If it's exclusive to Xbox, chances are it will.

I was hoping for Ninja Gaiden Black since I thought that and NG2 would be perfect re-releases for the xbone, but the retro-compatibility killed that dream. Not complaining about that aspect though, I give props to MS for doing GOOD backwards compatibility via emulation on the xbone, it's just that I really, really want NG on PC and just getting a Xbone for one or two games ain't worth it for me.

Its funny how Sony advertising is say "best on PS4" when that's factually wrong.

>exclusives = 0

The new Xbox is such a better value now. Backwards compatibility with enhanced games is pretty great and even more so if you have a 4K TV. Anyone mess with that Kodi app?

When I see these threads and notice the spots where OP would misspell something like "incoming" and use periods in weird places it makes me think he's not a native English speaker. The generic image also makes me think about the guerrilla marketers paid to shill random things on Sup Forums.

So the only conclusion here, is that Microsoft is exporting its shilling to cheap foreign labor to romp around on sites such as this. It's like a support line in a call center being outsourced since the quality of the job is irrelevant. All that matters is the fact that its being done in any capacity.

only took them 5 years to gain traction

its the Sega Dreamcast PS3 of our time!

Just like when Mojang had to drop support for PC players

I've noticed that these things go in cycles for the most part. It's all about which company gets arrogant and complacent first.

>>Tons of Japanese exclusives signed in the last few weeks, news incomming.

citation needed.

it's a decent stream box, have my digital antenna set up to it and plex server all that shit its great

as a console lmao

Ya blew it. Every NG fan knows the new team hates the Xbox. They only put up with it because Itagaki was and Xfag.

this nigga knows whats up

Building on this thought Its easy to see where the responses made by OP are.
Just to snap a few. Interesting to note though that the unique poster count was going up even though this is pretty blatant samefagging. Though the posts are still a minute apart. It makes me wonder if the shilling posters have a method around the unique poster count, though can't bypass spam prevention.

And ya blew it

Make sure to check under your bed and closet for monsters tonight, user.

>like something
>get called a shill

No thats still in line with the thought. Note the second part of that statement, if the shillposters actually have a setup that increments the unique poster counter to make other people believe they're surrounded by like-minded individuals. Then it'd be easy to snap a capture like that.

These two are still 1 minute apart. We're getting real tinfoil here, but its still plausible.

Phil did go to Japan in October of last year so I can see that happening.

Not really

I'm not the OP dumbass

Holy shit, Sea of Thieves is $60? I thought it was a cheap low budget indie game. Is it really worth?

Fuck you if youre telling the truth
inb4 also on pc
mfw

Everyday until you convince yourselves, babies.

Sony fans have been a lot more hostile lately. Did the Kaz news put you all on tilt?

The way its shaping up, no. You'll get bored of the game too quickly, and they'll promise to update it with good content down the line. Be prepared to justify the game as great in 2020 by xfags.

Oh my god, I'm going to buy this companies DRM box this minute!!!!

;)

Fuck off, Aaron.

>Five seconds in Paint

Chances are it did, they're scared that the new guy may fuck Sony up. I just hope he stops all these feminist movie games and make Sony's studios work on video games again like with the PS1 and PS2.

Looks more like Xcuck falseflaggers and shills are on overtime now the Xbonex isn't the game-changing savior they needed it to be.

That's because gamepass is
>100+ games for 10$
Only a jew would hate that

>A jew hating savings
what?

Do I sell my switch for a 1X?

>being this mad

You forget that the Jews are also the same people selling the games at full price.

implying I care enough to download games on my cap internet speeds and pay $10 a month.

Don't forget Xbox also is the smallest and quietest console. It also is fully backwards compatible.

>Having a data cap
You poor sod

Xbone X owner here
Feels good to have the best gaming console for multiplats

>inb4 some PC retards says PC is best
video cards are ridiculously expensive due to bitcoin miners
I got my xbox one X for $500 CDN tax in.
A great deal if you ask me

>being this right
FTFY, Pajeet.

>any Japanese game
>being best on gaijin console
Sure thing bud

>room is quiet
>hear a noise coming from where my Xbox is set up
>get close to it
>slight humming noise
>it's my external drive
How did they do it? Not to mention the size of it. It's super dense, but my goodness is it silent.

Plus you get games like monster hunter early

So(n)yboys are a sad bunch.

>xbox one X
>$500 CDN
That explains it.

>quietest console
I sometimes forget I have it on and turn it off because of that.

You have to be care with how you reply to them. I treat them as 13 year olds. You don't want to tease them too much because they get pissy and throw a temper tantrum.

Lmao. Pathetic. We have:
>Uncharted 4: A White Male's End
>David Cage's New $60 Assorted Android Shower and Rape Scenes Movie
>The Last of Us Part #Me2
>Cuck of War
>Hideo Kojima Presents Eating Lunch with My New Celebrity Friend Norman Reedus Look at the Camera Norman Look at the Camera Haha: A Hideo Kojima Game* (*no actual gameplay)
>[Remasters of PS3 games most of which no one asked for and many of which somehow look worse than the originals]
>the almighty PS4 Pro, the (second) most powerful mid-gen console revision of all time
SONY
WINS
AGAIN
BABY

>I treat them as 13 year olds.
Weird considering that's half the Xbox userbase. The other half are bitter middle-aged Segadrones who never got over the Dreamcast getting BTFO

It'll work if you put some effort into it, shill.

Yeah, I've been noticing that lately, they've been very up in arms about any talk on the success of the Xbox and Switch, Kaz leaving Sony doesn't help. In another thread I was very excited for Microsoft's E3 this year and a Sony guy just lashed out at me for no reason, damn their panties are in a knot.

>The other half are bitter middle-aged Segadrones who never got over the Dreamcast getting BTFO
I'm fine with that, I loved Sega back in the day and had a Genesis right next to my SNES, while I was sad of the Dreamcast death, I loved the Xbox and Xbox 360 and it feels good to see the Xbox brand recovering.

>Tons of Japanese exclusives signed in the last few weeks, news incomming.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I bought my 360 on the backs of Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and all those Cave shmups they secured.

Idort, but mainly plays on Xbone
I was exciting for Yakuza 6, but that just got delayed by a month, so that's another month of the PS4 collecting dust.

>it feels good to see the Xbox brand recovering.
Who knows, it might just happen this year. Or maybe next year. Possibly.

I hope the Splinter Cell game in development is an Xbox exclusive.

>New Splinter Cell game
I don't believe you

i love my xbone
but this is just sad scraps + bait

Am I the only one who gets hyped for Microsoft conferences than anyone else? Like even with Sup Forums and sony brony shitposting whatsoever, it's fun to see what Phil Spencer brings, I have a wonderful feeling that this E3 gonna be a big shitpost fest.

oh my god if its true

[citation needed]

gamespot.com/articles/new-splinter-cell-project-teased-by-ubisoft-ceo/1100-6451217/

Microsoft and Nintendo are the only ones I get excited for.

How do i get a job shilling xbox on Sup Forums?

I used to love them for the Kinect bants and rehash mocking but now it's so sterile and corporate and the frontment are all nauseating. I can smell all those short, obese fans MS put front and center too.

>Monster Hunter World. Worse than ps4pro on Xbox One X. 2018-Released

More like buying Bluehole is a huge waste of money. Minecraft can run on mobile, huge money to be had there. PUBG will never run on mobile, and Tencent probably would run up that bidding war since PUBG blew up in China and Tencent is making them do a mobile game.
Also, Tencent was the only reason that PUBG didn't get banned in China. They could 180 and lose most of its playerbase to a knockoff if/when PUBG gets banned without Tencent's bribe money

How do you think Sup Forums makes money? I am convinced this site has direct ties to marketeers.

OT: Monsterhunter best on Xbox?! There's no community there.

>Monster Hunter World. Worse than ps4pro on Xbox One X
Why are you lying.

Sup Forums averages about a quarter mil active users, across all boards
you're delusional if you think those numbers are worth effort, impression numbers wise

>>Red Dead Redemption 2. Best On Xbox. 2018

if this really is console exclusive then ill be more inclined to not buy a console at all

>but now it's so sterile and corporate and the frontment are all nauseating
That is what it was during the Kinect era now it's a game show as it should be.

Microsoft is just pathetic. All MS has ever done is moneyhatting. Even Halo was bought.

But this gen the PS4 is too far ahead for any company to willingly sign off for a exclusive contract. Ubisoft isn't stupid. Name one reason why a new Splintercell would be an Xbox exclusive.

Because games as a service is the new thing, and MS knows how to do it properly.
There's a reason why MS makes more money than Sony with less than double the console sales.

The only reason it would be exclusive is if Ubisoft doesn't think it will sell, and Microsoft funds the game for exclusivity. Basically Bayonetta situation, no one wanted to fund the game so Nintendo got it.

That is why I don't get the "Microsoft will spend 40 billion for EA" when you can just fork over money to develop the game and have exclusive rights. Or just buy IPs up and develop yourself.

PS4 has a bigger audience. No amount of cock sucking is going to get niggers, spics, and Dudebros to buy a second console.

Please take them. Pls.

>Anime poster calling anyone pathetic when Sony has been money hatting exclusives all gen
Splinter Cell has always been a franchise that was synonymous on Xbox, so I can see it happening.

Shithole country. Meanwhile my 4G connection is unlimited.

because everywhere else in Microsoft is making gold, while everywhere else in Sony is awful? Also because Microsoft is a literal giant while Sony was mostly a tech company? I would definitely like to see a source that the Xbox division makes more money than the Playstation division.

>MS knows how to do it properly
Considering they flopped with Halo 5 and Gears 4, they don't really. Those games were gold on the Xbox/360 respectively but they somehow ruined the names of those IPs.

Games as Service is EA/Squire-Enix/Konami. Anyone who is doing mobile or like EA has found a formula to drain people of money aka sports titles.
>KH3 is multiplat
>XV is multiplat
>MHW is multiplat
What did they money hat? Death Stranding which no one has a clue about except it ruins on Sony's inhouse engine?

Xbone has a bigger audience when it comes to people paying.
XBL has like double the members than PS+

t. sony shill

Doesn't help that the mods take their their shitty forced memes they worked on for days instantly

I know right

XBL numbers are Gold and Silver accounts combined.

I'll play all these games for free on my PC, thank you retarded xbone drones.

They have never reported the amount of Gold subscribers, only active XBL users which is like 50something million now. PS+ is 25million or something.

>video cards are ridiculously expensive due to bitcoin miners

No, they aren't.
You can't mine bitcoin on GPU anymore. ASICs made it too difficult. You'd need DECADES of mining to make back your investment.

The mine altcoins that use VRAM.
They underclock the GPU and set the VRAM to the highest stable timing strap to get tighter timings on it (usually, this is and underclock as well)

So, you can just buy GPUs on aliexpress.

Not MS as a whole, the Xbox Brand makes more money than the Playstation

>Considering they flopped with Halo 5 and Gears 4
>Halo 5: Guardians is the fastest-selling Halo game to-date according to Microsoft.
>Gears 4 has 5mil sold

Are there any OLED monitors on the market yet?

>world
>best on xxbone
What's the playerbase size for it

Sony really lacks an exclusive MP game. They focus too much on the SP aspect of games and they wonder why their attach rate is so low. You retain players and subscriptions when you have a popular MP game. All they have is multiplats that run and look better on a rival console.

>Xbox Brand makes more money than the Playstation
>He's still pimping this meme

lel

Lively.
I don't know why people think no one would buy World on the Xbox. It's been on Nintendo consoles for almost the last 10 years now, the last mainline MH game a console console was back in 2006, so a new console MH games is just a foreign to the PS4 as it is for the Xbone

That's my biggest complaint about the PS4. People go on about how they have so many exclusives, but most of those games doesn't even take a week to finish. Then they go back to play either another SP game that won't last a week or a multi-plat platform game. I still play Halo 5 and MCC regularly and those games are almost 3 and 4 years old because they have lasting appeal.