What are some games with loyal girls that will never leave you?

What are some games with loyal girls that will never leave you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSO28A7h8Io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

none because you’ll always leave them first

i'd never leave her

>women
>loyal

Wow, she looks beautiful.

Dark SOuls

I'm gonna betray her by not buying her shitty game.

How does one get a loyal gf, bros

You need to have a big dick

Have fun when it is revealed that she is the final boss

not who i was talking about

Who are you talking about?

Ded gayme

Guys please I can't handle this feel

Me.

Lol

We don't even know the release date

Who cares. Other games get shilled more and have way more prerelease hype than this

Io is beautiful, I'd love to have her as my wife

why, her!

Only in fiction, that's the point.

2D is always loyal.
3DPD, not so much.

>2D is always loyal.

She's the Queen. She will either try to kill protag or protag will have to kill her.

Why do you think that, user?

How about guys

Your wife is a slut that pleasures old men for money!

SEETHING

>last two Myiazaki-directed games featured girls that personally care for you as level up ladies

>2D is always loyal

Four.

>copy game
>slap anime on it
>call it a new IP
bravo gode eater team

I'm still mad

Gambaruzoi~

What a cutie.

*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Bahamuth Lagoon

Live A Live too

God Eater is my favorite monhun

I want to run my tongue all over her tummy.

>not beating the shit out of your woman
>not making her love you more by showing her who the man is

how was this okay?
who did she getway with it

Don't we all

I want to marry and impregnate Alisa!

Context?

how is this bad

Posting my loyal girl

OMG, who hurt you

people getting mad over this is fucking ridiculous. so she was just meant to hold out for 15 years with the hope that he might just one day wake up?

Well yes?

Life.
I mean, not for you, but for some people.

why?

But sooner or later you'll stop playing and leave HER

Because she supposedly loves him? Women here in my country would rather go on to become widows or spinsters if they lose their husbands. Remarriage is not a thing.

yes and if not then at least not visit you after she fucked your friend and had a child

>Sacrificing happiness for a dead person
Sounds like a shitty country

they were fucking 11 years olds when they "fell in love". was she supposed to withhold this pre-pubescent romance throughout adolescence and early adulthood, up until the age of 26?

We are all a garbage man.

>the only way to get happiness is to fuck people
woah

At least people here arent cucks. There is no such thing as death do as part over here in east asia. Heck, it's common to have women here hire hitmen to kill their husbands if they ever find them fucking other people. In return they're loyal as shit

I think the idea that he got stuck in a coma for 15 years in the first place was kind of dumb. The story went off the rails super hard when the teacher tried to kill him even though it had, up to that point, been pretty grounded. I think most people expected the boy to fix things and get to relive his whole life with the girl, but they didn't get that. Instead, he essentially gets fast-forwarded back to where he was in life before everything began. His life has not improved in any real fashion, but he improved the lives of others. He was a true sacrificial hero that didn't get the typical fantastic reward of pussy for his efforts, and that's upsetting for people so used to watching their heroes get the girl for their efforts. That being said, he still does get a girlfriend at the end. She's just not a direct reward for his heroism.

Because she was willing to wait and in the after stories it showed how much she loved him and not in an unhealthy way. It was the cunt of a mom that chose to move him without telling her because she thought it was wrong of her to wait. It was just the author justifying his self insert autism. Also dont get me wrong I didnt care if she got with the mc, but it did rustle me that she got with the fugly bowl cut faggot creating that disgusting spawn of a child. The other spiky haired childhood friend would have been a better choice. Also pic related most loyal vidya girl in my eyes.

women, you fucking idiot

haha

>Loyal to a dead person
L O L

>loyal at all
lmao why even wait until they die

Leave it to the whitie to lack loyalty.

I've been happily married for 15 years. When I die my wife will move on instead of obsessing over a corpse.
Your 'culture' is retarded, lol.

You're a fucking cuck then.
I bet you dont even light candles during people's death anniversary.
The fucking western world is a mistake.

>Cucking a dead body
Holy shit you are actually retarded, lol
My God, why haven't we just exterminated you subhumans yet?

>dead body
We venerate souls you fucking uncultured, unloyal piece of shit.

your pretty good at shitposting fami

Souls are made up. Sorry.

It's not that she went on with her life, it's that she ended up with the MC's friend. It wouldn't feel nearly as bad if it had been just some random guy.

The friend that was shipping them both in the first place, what the hell was the author thinking?

>people
>loyal

youtube.com/watch?v=pSO28A7h8Io