RE7's sales were disap-

>RE7's sales were disap-

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll take things no one said for $200

Honestly surprised to see RE6 and vanilla Dead Rising 2 sold as much as they did. I don't even remember any hype/promo for RE6, and the only time I hear people mention it, they say how shit of a game it is.

SFV's sales were disappointed.

Monster Hunter World at the top in one year's time from now

Was RE7 even a good game? The first-person thing just turned me off completely. Just made it too similar like all those other Twitch scare jump horror games.

This has to be off. Where the hell is RE4?

In total it's sold 7 million copies spread out over several versions. The original release only sold 1.6 million actually.

I still find that hard to believe. Really hard to believe since people talk about 4 as if it is Capcoms greatest game. Also VG Chartz has RE1 at a way higher amount of sales. We also know REmake at this point has to have sold at least over 2 million.

>re5 best selling game of all time

It was a good game I liked it. Props to Japan for inserting a black female in the game without being an obnoxious nigger.

You can see the full list here: capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

VGchartz is a joke. Don't take any numbers they post seriously.

These are the official capcom numbers as of Jan 30th 2017. It only includes games that have sold over 1 million. So if a game sells 750,000 it's not listed. Also they count each release as a separate game.

I guarantee you ReMake on PS2 would have sold like 2 million copies.

Combined with all releases, Remake sold 3.55 million.

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

>RE5 and 6 are the best-selling RE games

Yeah I love it, the coop was great.

Damn shame people bought RE 5 and 6 more. I think those games had to have rode on the success of 4 though. I've seen anons mention this before. That a good game or bad game can have an effect on its sequel or sequels. I saw someone mention it about MGS, how MGS2 pissed a lot of people off and it hurt the sales of 3 a bit. Otherwise 3 would have sold more than 2 had most people liked it.

So RE7 was pretty much funded by Sony right? Capcom was broke when they made the game and it was smaller in scale in than RE6.

>hurr durr why people buy gaem
If you like a game then buy it, if you don't like it then don't buy it. Simple as that.

what does DL mean?

good fuck resident evil 7

Down low.

Up high