How?

How?

he didn't ask for that lol

Shoot him with your gun

Deal damage until he dies?

Tossing barrels momentarily disables him, try moving around looking for all the explosive barrels and empty your weapons into his head when he's staggered.

Just grenades

I just beat him by spamming tranqs and stun gun darts on Deus Ex difficulty
He recoils when shot in the head and you can essentially stunlock him

What is this game like? I tried the first Deus Ex, but it turns out it had stealth which is the worst genre

Fuck wrong person

Run around like a crazy person lobbing barrels at him

Fuck this game.

I played it to hold me over for MGSV.
And it was so much better than that game.

I defeated him in the original version (pre-Director's Cut) by throwing barrels at him.

This one has great stealth and a fun world that makes you want to delve deeper into it, punctuated by unavoidable boss fights which uniformly suck
Even if you like stealth games you should avoid this stealth game

This whole room is full with free weapons. Ditch that shitty rifle and grab the double barrel shotgun.

this barret?

bombs and mines

there are rooms filled with them. Also fuck going pacifist, it's useless and boring

You can stunlock him with tazers or w/e the weapon was called

fuck I can't wait for the next anime convention in my city, I go every year and it's so easy to fuck girls like that, I have a massive fetish for outfits like that too and I can never last more than a few minutes even if they just lay there and don't move
this convention also has raves at midnight and they're kind of cringe but at the same time there's sluts in cosplay grinding all over each other and any guy that's not a complete beta and goes up to them, last year I had two different touhou girls grinding on my hardon at the rave, took Marissa with me back to the room and smashed it

Cute blog faggot.

sorry man just got off of work and I need to fuck something, saw that pic and it reminded me that SanJapan is coming up again in a few months and I need to empty my balls into some qt3.14 cosplayers who may or may not be 18

Just get a body pillow

Stick with the prod.

the prod fucking sucks, you might as well put all your points in swimming

None of the bosses where that hard.
First one you could beat by throwing grenades or other shit at him.
Second boss you just stood in one spot and shot her with the stun gun when she came running at you and then unloaded your shotgun into her.
Third boss you just walked backwards around the arena shooting at him.
Still it's good they added other ways to take them down.

blog

You've got ten seconds to beat it before I add you to the list of NSF casualties.

Throw all the barrels at him with some pot shots. If you're really that shit at the game and you're playing the Director's Cut, go grab the added turret - but judging by the filename, you're playing vanilla, so you don't have that luxury.

hot

>casualties
>prod
good luck faggot

shit game

just shoot him till he dies

I believe I will enjoy this.