4.3 will be dragon girls tribes patch, I promise! Are you prepared for the best ffXIV experience?

4.3 will be dragon girls tribes patch, I promise! Are you prepared for the best ffXIV experience?
What's your honest opinion about 4.2 raids so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.ariyala.com/14YQK
ffxiv.ariyala.com/14Z2L
youtube.com/watch?v=EFUx6xH1VlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Byakko's fun. Sigma's fun. But I think I had more fun with Delta2/3 than any of the individual Sigma fights.

Pretty sure generals are meant to go on

Get your Love Live shit off my video game board

I'd give her my 4.3 inch patch

I'm gonna raid as a BLM.
Fuck you.

Fellow MCH players please rate my MCH Gear Setups:
- 260: ffxiv.ariyala.com/14YQK
- 270: ffxiv.ariyala.com/14Z2L

Agree that Byakko and Sigma is fun but something about the difficulty just feels like a letdown. Honestly the music is holding up these instances at this point. I was wondering why the content was so much easier than last patch but after doing "Farming" parties for Byakko, which Im sure you all know is a pretty easy fight for an Extreme Primal, I notice a majority of players cant even understand the basic idea of dodging slow moving red balls or stacking. Seriously what is with this community and ignoring stack mechanics?

Go for it user, friend's static is at O7S at the moment with a Black Mage. Then again 5 and 6 are considered rather easy so this might be the block, just don't worry about the Meta as long as your party and yourself can play your classes well and obviously not trying to be a speed raider.

Find friends to raid with then. Most groups don't want a black mage because no battle raise.

Bullshit, with more than 3 battleres per battle you will reach enrage on almost everything

should i be lalafell or elezen

I can't understand people who play as lalafell, they small and ugly as fuck.

Do whatever the fuck you want my dude.

Toddlercons.

Honestly user I say make two characters before confirming. Maybe try using the FFXIV benchmark if this is your first character to abuse its character creator. Still if you want to fit some image of "Possibly Good Player" then go Lalafell, for w/e reason the community has a high amount of proper endgame players being Lalafells. Just dont be a male cat, theyre just universally bad.

People not wanting black mages is not bullshit. Granted, there's more to it than the battle res part. And even then, battle ressing allows a group to potentially see more mechanics during progression.

Not saying it's impossible to find a group as a butt mage. I did. People do absolutely seem to prefer the other two casters for progression.

APEX
DEGENERATES

au ra
fuck the tranny memes they're literally the most aesthetic race in the game

Go to xivg and never come back faggot
Xivg is cancer, at least v talks about the game and not soc tier drama

What should I fantasia to? Currently female giraffe.

So, why people pretend to hate Ala Mhiggo here? Is it just Sup Forums leaking or there actual reasons for that?

i dunno what i want thats the whole problem

lala or nothing

Flip a coin.

You should be prioritizing crit at i370, and for your i360 setup weapon damage + main stat > secondaries.

lalafell

Not him, but shouldn't skill speed be more important than crit for mch?

Elezen.

Ala mhigo invaded gridania for no reason and then cries about garlemald swooping in to save the day for eorzea.

How is Byakko ex compared to the Susano?
Din't played since summer, so farm gear right now for it, but remember Susano being pretty fun fight in first month

The skin cancer's not great to work with but when you get something that looks half decent it feels good

>pretend
Have you just forgotten the fact that the nation of ala mhigo is responsible for the sizeable garlean presence within allied territory, or the fact that ilberd, an ala mhigan, tried (and almost succeeded) to bait the allied nations into an unwinnable war with garlemald?

I mean, I guess you could make an argument for wanting enough sks to pull off the 6gcd overheat opener. But using a high ping opener isn't going to completely tank your dps and sks has never really been a desired mch stat since they lost their dot and it does nothing for your turret damage.

>pretend
The only Mhigo character I give two fucks about is Raubahn. The rest can eat shit. What a waste of half an expansion.

>clear byakko
>clear the first two savage stages of sigmarscape

And I have no motivation to go on. There is very little going on right now in the game.

>get to 2% on Phantom Train
>someone leaves
>never get that far again
why are we here? Just to suffer?

Always figured Crit only really mattered for BRD since DH was the way to go for 4.2 but i'll consider it user. Just trying to figure out a proper gearing path for things I wont get from Savage right away.

Never seen a MCH really focused on SkS for anything user, most tend to ignore it from what Ive seen, I think I've only see WARs go after it for their Fell Cleaves

Outside of sightseeing in Doma, the other part of the expac wasn't anything special either. Onle the steppe olympics felt kinda fun, but for the rest you were just going against absolutely incompetent garleans who felt like no threat and watched Lyse clench her fist. Granted it was better than any Ala Mhigo part, but still, shit sucked hard.

What do you mean -almost- succeeded. He absolutely succeeded. But the war was far from unwinnable considering we actually won.

>sightseeing in Doma
>steppe olympics
That was enough for me after all that Mhigo before. Travelling around Othard was way more enjoyable. The only thing I actively disliked about the Doma half was Yugiri doing stupid things that didn't really make sense for her.

Doma was bland, Othard and Hingashi (or is that the place in Deus exHR) were good. Doma just had the ala mhigo situation of being just Eorzeans with a different skin color and dress. Hingashi and the steppe felt properly foreign.

Lust for Hien dick makes women do crazy things.

I almost killed o7s in a pug group. Then they started fighting after the tank failed to pick up the gubal add and we disbanded

>Doma was bland
I'm a sucker for Chinese/Japanese architecture/landscapes so that helped. The OST is real good too imo.

Small-scale skirmishes within enemy territory is not a war, user. The only reason we weren't crushed utterly was because Omega stepped in and chased Shinryu off while the WoL, Raubhan and their butt-buddies infiltrated Garlean territory.
Need I remind you that all of the non-garlean forces at baelsar's wall were dressed in allied grand company uniforms, not ala mhigan attire? The assault was specifically to entice the allied nations into a war with garlemald in hopes that they could push garlemald back, but anyone with a brain knows that the allied nations' armed forces are a fucking joke compared to garlemald's military might.
Literally all we have is the WoL and that's ONE PERSON.

Was destroying bridge really such a bad idea?

So the subsequent invasion and reclamation of Garlean-occupied territory through armed conflict is not war then.

It worked.
No.

War is large-scale conflict, so no. Liberation of garlean-occupied territory via small-scale fighting is not a war. War is what happened at carteneau flats.

Keep your shitty game on /vg/

I was down with Yugiri's plan to try to assassinate Zenos. Story-wise, it kind of made sense that the WoL wanted a rematch after clearing expressing frustration from the beatdown in Rhalgr's Reach.

Yugiri's whole arc also executed the whole "returning to your homeland to liberate it" theme better than Lyse's for Ala Mhigo and did it in a nicely condensed version. It was also good getting to spend more time with her and getting her to open up to you.

>tranny meme
What? Most transgenders are catgirls. Don't fucking kid me.

>without ishgard
War vs garlemald is a brutal unwinnable massacre, only win special forces operations because of the mother crystal
>with Ishgard
garlemald eternally BTFO by knights trained by a thousand years of war vs dragonkind
ISHGARD PRIDE WORLD WIDE

I dunno about you user, but if I heard an empire with a fantastically strong military kept losing territories to literal monkey-teched savages, I'd question just how strong they are.

Crit surpasses dh at a certain point due to how secondaries scale, and a lot of bis i340 mch builds ended up being crit heavy. This tier has a lot of pieces with sub-optimal stats, but you can still make a bis that ends up with dh and crit almost equal if you avoid sks heavy pieces.

>I dunno about you user, but if I heard an empire with a fantastically strong military kept losing territories to literal monkey-teched savages
And their literal immortal deity-slaying future-past-viewing weapon of light. Woe betide anyone who stands against them.

The WoL is an unstoppable primal. They're going to keep getting stronger and stronger until you become the final boss and your friends have to put you down.

This by far most Au Ra players are either totally normal or actual chicks from what I've seen.

Its the cat sluts, roes, and midgets that seem to filter out most of the mental illness long before they reach au ra.

>primal
Not sure about that but there may be something going on with the WoL that hasn't been addressed properly or at all.
Do keep in mind though that the Echo renders you immune to being enthralled by primals.

>tranny meme
It's true, but exclusive to the shithole that is Balmung. Outside of that the trend doesn't hold true.

Same. Makes sense that the unstoppable monster might die if we just slit his throat in his sleep. Shame the assassination attempt still caught him with his armor and golf ball bag of swords on him tho. Based yugiri tried at least, unlike everyone else who just gave up.

Half of it is shit-posting based on the Xaela lore from SB. (The whole thing about reincarnation)

Fuck I imagine half of Balmung is trannies if its anything like the RP FCs I've run into on Hyperion.

Magic and mages are stated in the lore to wreck magitek armor, and since garleans cant into magic thats kind of a big deal

Why is there nothing to do in this game if you don't raid. Crafting is garbage.

>Crafting is garbage
literally the most sophisticated crafting system ever

It's also boring as fuck and not worth it.

Watch the ARR opening cutscene black mages fucking tear through shit like magitek.

You can level another job
You can craft
You can farm new hairstyle

>literal monkey-teched savages
who also have magic out the ass

Hope the expand glamour chest
I doubt even all class gear from all jobs can fit there

what the HECK is his problem

(you)

>2018
>still no shota race

TALL VIERA WOMEN
SHOTA BUNNY BOYS
5.0 JUST YOU WAIT ITS HAPPENING

I hope for the snake humanoids on the southern continent

You're never getting anything beastly, because that would require rejigging meshes.
And as we know from Miqo'te/Au Ra and the lack of tail slits in most 2.0 and all 3.0/4.0 armors, that's FAR too much work for SE.

Also I say 2.0 armors, but literally the only thing that springs to mind are the original Allagan sets.

This is why I said humanoid snakes, eyes and scales not much to ask

You've already got Au Ra for scalies.
I think our best hope for something original that wouldn't be a huge hassle for SE to implement are Alraune (maybe Myconids as the alternate race) or some kind of Golem/Automata race (perhaps some kind of Allagan experiment that gained sentience).

i didnt know yellow mage was a class

People who wants to bone Tataru, Nanamo and Krile. In that order.

/vg/ is full of miqote futa rp and drama. fuck off.

That's pretty racist of you.

Ishgard remembers, Warrior of Light!

>Krile
That reminds me, wasn't she in the 4.2 trailer meeting another midget?
I don't remember her in the msq at all

how did you do?

Something like the Yggdroids from Etrian Odyssey would be pretty neat.

I didn't know event started.
Can't wait for the idol one next month

What is there to even get excited for? Events take like 10 minutes and offer mediocre glamor on occasion.

It's mostly hyurs actualy

Could be that she's involved with Eureka

>people don't skip kinematics in the msq roulette
Why? Just why?
Watching them in inn is so much more comfy

>7 weeks worth of tomestones
>no diamond items
What the fuck is that """360""" bis supposed to achieve.

Hope next expack cinematic will be on the HW level.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFUx6xH1VlA

Why does ala mhigo look so shit?
Why did they have to make it our designated playground for the next 2 years?

>tfw should be doing savage and byakko ex
>can't tear myself away from practicing music in my inn room

at least you're having fun