So, Sup Forums, what's the best mouse for FPS games?

So, Sup Forums, what's the best mouse for FPS games?

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Especially if one has hand length about 20cm (7.8 inches) and the mouse being wireless and costing about or less than ~60 euros/dollars?

This is the best provided you have actual skill.

I am thinking between Logitech G403 and Steelseries Rival 300.

I've got the G403 and it's the fucking bomb

Ordered that the other week to replace my aging G400, I didn't realize that it was a meme mouse. I tried it out briefly and didn't like the light weight and loose mousewheel.

gaming mice is a meme but I recommend looking at Zowie's line. I personally have the EC2-A. Good weight and size while being low profile. Only 2 side buttons though

water

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Best mouse for you is highly dependent on you hand size, shape, grip, and your preferred DPI. Top 1 on that list is most likely not top 1 for you.

My preference is Zowie mice. Truly driverless stuff without the shit like heavy Logitech drivers, always-online Razer drivers, or Corsair drivers, etc. The shape and design is completely unassuming and mute, and the button layout is completely familiar and reliable. Several sizes to accommodate different grips and hand lengths, whereas traditionally people prefer stuff like the Logitech G403 which is just thrown around as a popular general all-rounder mouse, but there is no one-size fits all mouse.

The best mouse is the one that's immediately most comfortable to you and requires the least readjustment. The more natural it is for you to use, the less of a barrier the mouse is to making inputs to your FPS game.

Can confirm, G403 is really fucking good.

Mionix Castor

Why does it feel like my G403 has so much drag
Significantly more than any other mouse I own

i really like my g203

>cheap
>gud sensor
>clicks feel amazing
>above average wheel

How long have you had your G400? and do you clean out the dust from your mouse every year?

Any optical mouse with the player behind it not being shit. Can be a $6 chinese gaming mouse.

That one
And I'm certainly not biased by owning one

G pro

>buy 502
>silky smooth cursor
>buy 602 because I need more buttons for better hotkeys but the 600 is old and flawed but one of the best meese I've ever had and I just assumed the 602 was some kind of sequel
>nope
>mfw l just decide to even look at the 603

what the fuck is logitechs problem. Like why is it so hard to make a good mouse.All they have to do is take the buttons from the 600, the size and material from the 602, and literally everything else from the 502. It's fucking first grade.

youre actually wrong though cheap mice have angle snapping, acceleration and spaz out when moved quickly which will affect players of all skill levels
$20 give or take is the minimum to get a mouse without these problems

wat. the mwheel isn't loose at all and it's not light with the weight in

I like my G502

Whichever the hell you prefer

Roccat has worked great for me for years now

I've used quite a few different mouses and my favorite so far is the Zowie EC series. I won't fuck around with a mouse that has rubber grips anymore. Even if it's a good mouse it lasts less than a year before the rubber starts wearing off and becomes annoying. Zowie doesn't use shitty rubber grips and feels great to use.

c-cute!

Any mouse that is using the most recent PixArt sensors.
Logitech G502
Zowie's most recent line
Whatever Razer is doing

Has anybody here actually used one of these sideways mice?
They seem really great ergonomically actually. I can't think of anything wrong with them provided you got used to it.

Clicking the mouse buttons moves the mouse sideways unless you squeeze the mouse in a claw-like motion.

It's fine for normal work stuff, but impractical for FPS and trying to line up headshots.

Probably because of your soyboy hands

Only answer in this thread that matters. RJN is the realest shit.

G403 is great apart from the mousewheel, feels cheap and wobbly
I'd like to transplant the great wheel from the g502, that one sits solid

no dont get razer shit
I had a razer taipan and it was so fucking awful compared to this 502.
Literally anything other than the taipan.
It would skip down randomly and shit it was so fucking awful.

trash

Originally planned to get a G300s to replace my faulty middle-click G402, but ended up getting the G Pro which is working real fuggin' good. Now that I think about it, I'm appreciating the G Pro a lot more because it turns out you can't have 400 or 800 DPI on the G300s, any I don't want to bother getting used to a different DPI setting.

The G402 was good, it's for right handed users but guess I generally like the feel of a classic symmetrical design, even if it isn't made to be ambidextrous. I hear the G403 is excellent, even as a wireless but if you want pure reliability from that you'd best stick with its wired variant.

It also comes with software that eliminates recoil and stabilises aim so I can blast you shitters with headshots all day erry day

I fell for this meme and luckily I got a refund, pure fucking shit you need little baby hands to use it.

the dark brotherhood has really gone down hill

Steel series rival 100 if you're on a budget

i have the same mouse, it's very comfy, i never bothered to use the software

/thread

This. Can confirm the mouse is great, it also lasts a long time. I used mine for about 4 years before I replaced it with the G403, but it still works fine, except the sensor's a bit off. For the money, it's a steal.

And I never used the software either, that shit's for gays.

can you tell me why without using buzzwords thanks

But it looks like shit

Really? I bet something like this:
looks AWESOME to you, right?

So how many of you guys have had to replace a mouse due to button failure? The microswitches can be repaired but it's tedious as hell to do it.

someone recommend me an mmo mouse. As in a mouse with many buttons specifically.

I had a cheapass logitech one that lasted several years fail on me.
I forgot to check how the switch was put together before taking it apart.

Corsair Scimitar PRO, G600 is ok but 2/3 of mine had double click issues and I had to open it up to fix it. Seems to be a common problem with it. Scimitar so far has been good. Right now I've seen G600 for 25-30 ameribux @ Amazon, and the scimitar for 50 @ Best Buy, so g600 is a good value at that price if you can get it.

I've heard the g403 should be quite good as well, but i decided to get this.

Use G303 for mouse ($20-$30)
>Software allows scrolling between 3 button layouts and DPI and it has 9 buttons that are ergo friendly cause 2 side click buttons on each side of mouse. Genuinely my prefered mouse
>Get called scrub fag for not buying a bulkier mouse with shittier button placement and "real DPI" change instead of simulater DPI change
Okay, well I have a nice keyboard
Use G 213 keyboard ($40-60)
>Not mechanical, but has plunger feel that is close to mechanical feel, software that lets me zone RGB colors/patterns and hotkeys, and media dedicated buttons in easy ergo zones and its spill proof. Genuinely my keyboard of choice
>Get called a fag cause not mechanical, cost as much as a shitty 1ft mechanical that I should buy because mechanical is always 100% better 100% of the time. That my tactile senses are shit. Get told my dedicated media keys are for fags and plebs. Get shit talk because my RGB in my keyboard can't display white and only zones 4 or 5 parts of my keyboard. Get made fun of because my keyboard isn't true type underwater waterproof.,And I could buy a way better membrane keyboard if I want fancy dedicated keys, even though they feel shitty to type on and have no software that lets me customize anything.
I'd say a Logitech 213 and 303 mouse is gaming heaven.
But everyone will tell you I'm a stupid faggot who doesn't know what I'm talking about so you probably shouldn't listen to me.

So my recomendation in order to gain approval of others
>G613. $150.
>Exact same layout as my $30 keyboard but real mechanical, faster key reaction and 6 extra hotkeys on the side
>Logitech G903 light speed mouse $150
>Almost exactly like my mouse but 2 side buttons stick off the side rather than on top where index fingers are
>Wired and wireless
>Has 2 xtra middle buttons
>Better sensors

Is it clear I'm salty for enjoying my $60 combo and getting called a fag everywhere I go?

Looooool go ahead and buy a $100 mouse you dumb faggot I'll still smoke you with my $15 an 800dpi. Kids these days are so fucking stupid

>His mouse doesn't has it's own OLED that plays uploaded gifs
lol what a casual

you may like g403, rival 310, FK2 or EC2-B