Say the word "toxic" on Sup Forums

>say the word "toxic" on Sup Forums
>hundreds of shitlords start sperging out about "muh SJW" or something
what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you've ever used the word toxic, it must be ur 1st day on the internet and you are too dumb to ignore trolls

>frogposter
Like clockwork.

this
youre a dumb faggot OP

If you can get that many anons to blow their fuse over your post, you've won. Congratulations.

>youve won
what did he mean by this?
are you that underage or just stupid user?

Because you picked up that bit of vernacular from college or hanging around certain people or places on the internet inhabited by true blue regressives.

We call things cancer not toxic.

>Say unpopular opinion on Sup Forums
>"FUCK OFF REDDIT!"

>he can't handle the bantz

Hahaha fucking thin skinned faggot! It's okay you will find like minded people on reddit.

Most Sup Forumstards can't handle the fact that most gamers are sick of their spergy online shit and have started asking game developers to cut down on their autism.

>We
i think they mostly just vent out because of RL frustration, and once you get used to saying the most retarded shit its hard to stop

Because toxic is made up word you faggot.

Use the mute button if you can't deal with "toxic" people, you thin skinned faggots.

Yep, you heard us, fuck off back to where you came.

>make thread about shitlords
>dozens of shitlords pop up
like clockwork
>us
how can you be so insecure that you need to feel like part of the hive-mind to feel good about yourself

Kill yourself you blogposting frogfucker

Every word is made up, stupid.

>call someone an "elitist" for being a gatekeeping prick
>"hurr you're not allowed to use that word on Sup Forums, go b2reddit fag"

Why the fuck would I use the mute button when I could use the report button and get your sorry ass out of my game instead?

true
gb2reddit fag

>post the reddit frog on Sup Forums
>hundreds of people wish that you would die so they could be free of your worthless threads

If this isn't just bait, and you're seriously complaining about elitism here, then you've not only misunderstood the essence of Sup Forums, but also that of Sup Forums as a whole.

Sup Forums's trigger words:
>toxic
>problematic
>feminism
>misogyny
>leftism
>communism
>racist
>sexist
>bigot
You have to be extra careful when you use those words. Can't risk triggering somebody.

It's made up in a sense where it's used. Toxic multiplayer is just absurd, don't like close fucking window faggot

>Sup Forums is too retarded to no reply to the things they hate
>literally :triggered: but with sweaty antisocial teens instead of SJW women

so don't say it.

if you do, you may as well be saying "problematic" or "unpack" or "cishet patriarchy", and you're either a SJW or you have too many SJW friends

t. patriarchy

Sup Forums's brand of elitism is unsubstantiated opinion narcissism.

You have to be objectively elite to be a true elitist.

i have 0 SJW friends
i knew a dude that literally deleted me and blocked me on steam because i didnt agree with his view or women being superior to men
i just find it dumb that manchildren dont understand or dont want to accept that toxicity is a real concept and not just some sensible thing made up by women and nu-males

Yeah, toxicity is a real concept and refers to how harmful a physical substance is.

For your particular usage it's made up by feminists and nu-males.

"Toxic" is a word made up by oversensitive millenials to define everything that triggers them, which is pretty much everything that's not infantile shit full of rainbows.

>toxicity is a real concept and not just some sensible thing made up by women and nu-males
False, that's exactly what it is.

Ugh, loads of toxicity in this thread...

words are not made up, they acquire new meanings and evolve
a language is always changing
t. person that learnt some languages

Ugh, loads of soy in this thread...

You’re a complete retard
Make yourself a favor and stfu

>try talking about game
>call it toxic
>people on Sup Forums freak out at me and call me an SJW
>I just wanted to talk about a dead arena shooter

Sup Forums is a collective so yes it is appropriate to use the word "us", shitbrain.

>call a nigger a nigger
>get told to go back to Sup Forums

Just another day on Sup Forumseddit.

>this fucking guy
Yes user I too came here in 2017 let us throw bad user out together with our Sup Forumsros

>ur

>Sup Forums is a collective
'no'

>ad hominen
thanks for proving my point
nice try fitting in with a collective hive-mind
holy shit must be sad to be you

how toxic of you

Sup Forums tends to go on about other boards a bit too much, like how using reaction images from anime will get people screaming about Sup Forums.

What's the opposite of a SJW?

Like ugh....could you guys, like, stop being hella toxic and stuff?!

Someone who doesn't care about culture wars and identity politics, I guess.

just avoid any triple AAA releases or only play them with your friends
the most normie shit always gets the lowest scum possible in there, just look at csgo or Dota

only toxic that matters

You described someone somewhere in the middle, not opposite. Opposite would be someone who is equally entrenched in culture wars and identity politics. There wouldn't be a war without two sides.

Is it just me, or does it feel to anyone else like if you wanted to troll on Sup Forums, the most effective method would be to pretend to be a SJW? All you would have to do is call stuff "racist", "problematic", "toxic" or whatever, and people will always freak out and give that post dozens of (You)s. I have no interest in false flagging or posting bait myself, but I have seen obvious bait like this get dozens of (You)s before.

When did I ever say I was fitting in, autist? End yourself.

SJW trolling is getting too ironic, Sup Forums posting is more effective long-term.

I guess places like Sup Forums would be the opposite of SJWs then, because Sup Forums favors extreme traditionalism and says stuff like "DAY OF THE ROPE FOR DEGENERATES", while SJWs favors extreme progressivism and says stuff like "PUNCH THOSE EVIL BIGOTS" about anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Both make me want to blow my brains out. Just kidding.

Well yes user, 80% of this boards traffic since 2012 has been falseflag shitposting

Sup Forums is right about this though. The culture surrounding bad behavior online is so fucking stupid. All the big competitive games will ban you for anything, the games just become little Machiavellian playgrounds where fags can't wait until you slip so they can report you.

Literally just passive aggressive f aggotry nonstop but god forbid you call someone a pussy bitch or you get the ban hammer. Second ban equals perma ban for no no words fuck you riot.

Why does Sup Forums like to pretend that what is referred to as "toxic" is actually bantz, when in reality 90% of "bantz" are actually just some annoying faggot with a nasally voice spouting Sup Forums memes into the mic like a sperg?

I like to be sincere with my posts, because I honestly don't get the point of being disingenuous on an anonymous imageboard.

the Blizzard approach to shitlords is bad but that doesnt justify being autistically screeching 99% of the time you play videogames

Bored, lonely people get a kick out of that sweet sweet (you)

>toxic means "I don't care enough to specify my outrage I just need to virtue signal"
Whereas Sup Forums will say "I dislike you for being (white, jew, nigger, shill, leaf, australian, 56%, BR, F2P, console, PC, soy, vegan, circumcised, Latvian, atheist, agnostic, spiritualist, a leaf yet again, or similar.

Sup Forums lets you know exactly which part of the hate spectrum you landed on and are directed. SJW's are just globalist haters. "you exist, therefore you're wrong." How can you really be happy is there's no right answer in your system?

>when in reality 90% of "bantz" are actually just some annoying faggot with a nasally voice spouting Sup Forums memes into the mic like a sperg?

That reminded me of this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo

>a loud screech comes from the darkness of anons room
>"son are you posting those frogs on the internet again?"
>"ITS PEPE THE FROG YOU DUMB BITCH YOU JUST DON'T GET IT GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

I am not though. Shits fucking retarded. Worst part is once you get banned once if you aren't on your absolute best behavior it won't matter, if you slip again it's a perma ban. I went like 3 months without flaming but then I was actually getting trolled and then I just let it all out on this fucking idiot who was passively afking and I got permad. Shits retarded, and they don't review anything or care.

Falseflagging as a sjw is the easiest way to get some knickers in a twist. Let's be honest there's no fucking sjws are on Sup Forums.

Speak for yourself shitlord

>shitlords
Just get the fuck out, Tumblr.

you first, triggered shitlord

How do you type with the fat of your fingers, Tumblr?

>being this much of a xenophobic elitist shitlord

I'm genuinely a leftie and I've been on Sup Forums 10 years