Daily reminder that nintendo vs sony threads are made by xbots / pcbros with toasters

Daily reminder that nintendo vs sony threads are made by xbots / pcbros with toasters

Due to their lack of exclusives and fun games they pit the two companies with both things that they can never have.

Source: My ass

Being on this board for years and noticing the trends. Just like how I was right with Milo trying to convert ggers into right wingers

You are trying too hard user.

The one posting on v/ are the ones that are not gaming. you should realize this by now. Sup Forums does not play games. Sup Forums shitposts only. It's the only board where you cannot lurk and do what the board is about. you can read books/text while lurking, you can watch tv/movie/anime but you can''t do both if you're gaming. You need you're full undivided attention if you're gaming so no one posts in Sup Forums except if they are not gaming.

Nah, they are almost exclusively done by sony negroids, because they have no games to play and they are extra butthurt by the switch being successfull.

Daily reminder that nobody gives a shit because PC is still the best gaming platform.

daily reminder that any kind of console war faggotry (at least the modern version of it) is for cum guzzling retards.

Daily reminder that Sony has contributed nothing of worth to the industry during this past generation. At least MS is making Sea of Thieves.

>using cyberpunk kino to shitpost on Sup Forums
disgraceful

Daily reminder that the only threads I see people talk about vidya are the late night xbox threads while everything else is list wars console bullshit.

> pc
> lack of exclusives

its 11:26 in EU zone, kids are on their compos

Euro shitposters are the absolute worst. They’re either extreme normalfags or such utter poorfags that they can’t afford more than one platform.

It's funny seeing Nint0ddlers always try to shit on us PCBros, mostly over emulation, but whenever they are about to be BTFO for shilling babby tablet and cardboard, they always fall back on:
>I-I have a PC (a toaster actually) s-so your a-argument is invalid!

>murricuck thinking he can be elitist about anybody
hahahahahaa, you're literally the sewage of the western world. All your propaganda aside, do you know that the worst of the fucking worst, rapists, slaves, slavers, convicts crawled onto the boats to the usa? You're literally a country whose dna consists of medieval shit refugees and slaves who were generally not wanted or succesful in the countries they left. And you want to be smug? hahahahaha!

No, they're made by poorfag BRs, /vint/ proved this.

I’m not referring to Sup Forums shit, retard. I’m just talking about tastes and access regarding video games. I’m an eastern euro myself and I know exactly how shit it can be both here and on the western side. But carry on acting like a little bitch if you’re that desperate.

This but unironically

>eastern euro
>thinks he can roll with the big boys
stay in your communistic trash hole slavshit. When the grownups are talking about the west we OBVISOUSLY mean NORTH WESTERN europe. You're nothing but a buffer to keep putin's degenerate mongoloids at bay.

Pathetic.