This game is a guilty pleasure of mine

This game is a guilty pleasure of mine

I'm sorry Sup Forums

nobody cares

Don't apologise, it's a fun game.

Guilty pleasure`s thread? Okay, here we go.

>guilty pleasure thread
I thought this was fun

explain

Its a downgrade tho in every way

I've just started FO4 for the first time and I'm about two hours in and I'm struggling to keep going.

It's pretty enough, but the world is boring, the dialogue is bad and there's a distinct lack of choice.

I'm playing through it for the first time. Not sure if i like iti or not

It's going to be hard to go back to 3 and NV after these graphics. The containers are annoying though.

I kinda liked fem-Hawke and Varric was funny.

running around with the girlsquad Nora, Curie, Piper and Cait, building a lesbian utopia with comfy custom shagpads, listening to Betty Hutton, feels fucking goodwoman.

Except in gameplay, which is where the dumb fun is at after 150 hours, its the same that happens with skyrim: morrowind and oblivion have much better quests and muh more rich and intriguing worlds but skyrim is plain fun to play.

Nah I mean, how was the Game guilty pleasure.
It wasnt that bad right?

True. Far Harbor also one of the best dlc bethesda has released. On par with Shivering Isles I would say.
Todd sure likes island dlc.

The settlement building is the best part of the game and actually fun.
Which can be seen as a testament to how bad the rest is.

It wasn`t, but still a downgrade compared to DA:O.Very few locations and a bunch of retarded characters (hello, Fenris) are objectively bad game-design decisions, but still much better than pseudo-MMO that followed it.

>DA2
>it wasn't that bad right?
Yeah, it was worse. BUTTON AWESOME.
That game was my go to review to know if any website had any semblance of a reliable opinion.

Have they even fixed the issue with gps tied to the game engine? I remember loading this hunk of shit up and because it was rendering at 120+FPS it broke the physics engine.

The only bad part of Fallout 4 is related to the writing department.

yeah the third part was a burning bag of shit, thats for sure.
Still, even it was a downgrade, I enjoyed the game.

I also liked the magic in second part, I mean animations were pretty. But it sucks that for choosing mage you will stuck with the worst character in history instead of cute sister.

I never really play as a Mage, I only did it in Gothic 2, because I wanted to see the Game from every possible perspective.
In General I always play as a Fighter.

Nearly killed the DA franchise and what made Inquisition be so different from the two previous games.

Any faggot who says it was good played years after it was released and either pirated it or bought during a sale or some shit, this game was broken upon release, some quests just stopped halfway through since the developers literally forgot about them and didn't finish it. It's what made me stop pre-ordering Bioware games and I'm glad it did since the clusterfuck that would be ME3 was released just a year after

I actually dont know when I played it. It definitely wasnt recently. I cannot remember having such drastic problems with quest completion tough.

>creation kit is more fun than the game

Force Mage was awesome to play as. I don't care about the spawning enemies, desu. The worst thing about DA2 was how the environments felt dead and empty, unsaturated. The game has this dread atmosphere with all of the quests and characters. Everyone loses somehow in the end. Especially Hawke.

>The worst thing about DA2 was how the environments felt dead and empty, unsaturated
yeah, this was a big malus. I hate how a lot of Games tend to throw you in a blend environment. I mean, you dont have to fill it up with shit at every corner. Fallout 1 was empty, but it was like a kind of natural emptiness.

I never used the CK but now looking at it, reminds me of Neverwinter Nights editor. And i sure had fun with that one.

It's pretty powerful but navmeshing sucks ass.

I will never understand why devs don't just put pathfinding and collision into the objects themselves instead of requiring a special pathfinding apparatus to be made specifically for each map by hand.

Fallout is the only series that turns me into an old geezer that yells at kids for liking the shit entries in a great series. It's the first time for me normies have completely taken over something I like. Being a Fallout fan now, people think you like settlement building and light saber mods.

My guess as someone who never touched the thing is that it probably gives it more flexibility this way. That usually how it goes when they opt for these kind of solutions.