He starts with ice and lightning materia because he's a Cloud

he starts with ice and lightning materia because he's a Cloud

haha.

okay but really though just a fucking jpg can trigger my nostalgia for ff7 its bad man i can't listen to the world theme without feeling the urge to do another playthrough.

>not making cloud your heal bitch

Cloud smells like shit.

Does it matter who you have in your party or is it all just personal preference? I've been taking Tifa and Aeris but I feel bad leaving Barret behind but I can't be bothered switching Materia all the time.

reminder that the remake will be on ps5

They have different base stats and Barret can hit things from the back row, due to having a ranged weapon.

Is it better to keep everyone back row if you use magic most of the time?

Well they can all attack from the back row, right? They just do less damage if they don't have a ranged weapon, but they also take less damage
and i don't think the stats matter much, people beat the game at level 28 with no materia and no items

You do know that Aerith fucking dies, right?

but why ice

The game isn't really hard, so it doesn't make that much of a difference. You can go with your preferences.
Just adjust Cloud as the jack of all trades to your other twi party members.

>row feature
That's a useless mechanic when you use magic/summon/limit 99% of the time.

God tier
Cid

Good tier
Red, Yuffie

Ok tier
Tifa, Barret

Bad tier
Cat, Dead girl

Cuck tier
Vincent

hail

>limit

wouldnt physical limits be affected though?

Did anyone else think Tifa and Barret were married and Marlene was their daughter?

Also why did Dyne care so much about Marlene and Elena? That seemed weird.

>start replaying it
>stop after 3 hours because it's such a fucking chore to play

>He doesn't start game with 99lvl character all meterias and limit breaks unlocked
>RO LF LMA OOOO XDD

what about girl cloud?

>shitty cid fag list
Why am I not suprised?

>tfw too stupid to understand how materia works

enemy skills > all, so no. Multi hit limits are preferred but Knights of the Round exist.

Anybody else here only 5'8?

Most are not affected by it and you still have magic/summons.

Oh,that's not too bad.
Imagine the worst.
FF7:Re Ep 1 on PS4
FF7:Re Ep 2 on PS5

Literally the only appreciable difference between them is their limit breaks/weapons. I like using Tifa because tiddies she gets a weapon that doubles your power if you're critical health, and doubles it again if you're in death sentence.

And then a year later FF7:Re Ep1 REMASTERED

So your weapon and armor has slots on it.
O
sometimes the slots are connected
O=O
and when they're connected they can form a combo. if your Armor has O=O slots, and you put an "All" materia in one, and a "Fire" in one, you can cast "Fire" on all enemies at once instead of just single-target.
If your Sword has O=O, put an "Added-effect" in one, and a "Poison" in the other, your melee attacks will have a chance to poison the enemy on a hit. If that same combo is put onto Armor, you get poison defense

>15 counter attack materia and 1 cover materia

It's better to keep everyone in the front row, so you can Limit Break more.

Are there any good FF7 hacks?

I never uses Summons, it not really worth it I thought.

Ahh ok, I wasn't sure there was a difference between putting it on weapons or armour. Is it better to equip an item with double growth instead of normal even if they are not linked?

I have been using them for boss fights and the chocobo animation is cute.

Marlene is adopted

Dyne is Marlene's bio father

>15 counter attack
Yeah, that'll only take several hours grinding out Magic Pots.

what made you think scorpion tail won't be in the game?

I use 2x growth just for grinding AP, because i like my actual materia combos more for regular play. Some materia can't be combo'd but are still useful or fun, so you can put those types in the unlinked slots if the weapon happens to be the best you have for now

well I used Cloud/Cids 3x growth weapons around Mideel and had fun

load up a memory editor and make your own

They didn't elaborate why Tifa was with barret but game implied that tifa is a bit of a whore(zack hometown, flashbacks,used her body to get secrets section5, other stuff).

The game is so easy you can beat it with just normal attacks and a healing spell.
Use whoever you want

The best party in the endgame is Barret and Yuffie because multihit limit breaks are god and Yuffie's Conformer is ridiculously powerful whenever you need it to be. Also they're both ranged so you can stick them in the backrow for extra defence without reducing your offence.

Red 13 is the worst party member, but only during the last half of the game.

It wasn't Elena. It was Eleanor, his dead wife.

Also yes I too thought Tifa and Barret were married and Marlene was their kid for about an hour the first time I played.

Fucking spoiler man

>Red 13 is the worst party member, but only during the last half of the game.
Even worse than Caith Sith?

>He didn't go Cloud/Barret/Tifa throughout

Cait Sith can oneshot the final boss

The furries are definitely the worst two.

The real best girl and you know it.

Vincent is good because his weapon gets stronger the more you use him

So, all those hentai doujins that I read are canon? Nice

Not the guy, but Dice and Slots put him above Red XIII and Tifa, if you don't use tricks like Oversoul buffing.

Tons, and they're all easily accessible because of the community-made Tifa's 7th Heaven mod manager, which automatically downloads and installs whatever mods you want.

nah, you can rubberband your controller, there's a spot in ancient city where you can walk into a corner, Cloud spazzes out while standing in place, and you'll still run into encounters. then you just let it run overnight.
that's how I maxed out all the KOTRs for missing score, as well as how I got Vincent's overflow

Alright thanks m8.

Why is cloud doing a lunge in his stance? Surely that's not the most optimal way to stand

Are there any that remove the 9999 limit or overhaul the gameplay in any significant way?

>last trophies for FF7 include maxing out your gold

Wrong. Tifa's Powersoul instantly propels her into top tier.

Actually entirely literally this

For melee combat it's a good stance. It offers some stability on both axes.
>stand with one leg before the other
>get shoved from the side, fall over
>stand with legs spread
>get shoved from the front, fall over
>stand in a lunge with legs diagonally positioned
>can get pushed from any direction but still retain stability

Game said that zach is a ladysman. in Tifa/fake cloud flashbacks she was close to zach. Game also implied that aeris is a virgin.
so yeah tifa is a slut.

Really? His damage is so underwelming compared to cloud, cid, and barret pretty much at any point

All materia sells for an absolute shitload. Just max a handful of them.

While I don't agree, are you actually specifying Before Crisis Elena? That's pretty damn good taste, if so.

>mfw I found out Cait Sith is supposed to be pronounced something like Ket Shee

Do you understand what if means? Although I misspelled Powersoul's name.

You mean its not Cat Shit?

Plenty. You've got a variety of tweaks like always running, increasing the sense limit to 65535, breaking the damage limit and increasing max hp/mp to 30,000 and 9999 respectively, a retranslation of the entire game, and more difficulty mods than you can shake a stick at.

Any in particular you'd recommend?

will they make barret less of a racist caricature in the re-make? i have to keep taking breaks to compose myself

Yep.
ケット・シー
(Ketto Shi)

I don't think you realize how much maxing out your gil is. That would take like over 50 all materias maxed.

Well not really but if you get him and his ultimate weapon asap and kill lots of enemies with him he's ok.

The New Threat mod changes the gameplay. It makes the AI smarter, gives new bosses, improves gameplay & difficulty and fucks up the dialog with fanfiction. But you can always ignore the dialog.

cat sidious

You did, that was the confusion. Either way, it's not like buffing that weapon is difficult or anything. Just give her a Curse Ring, and someone else Cover materia.

>make
He was never a racist caricature to begin with, all the Mr. T shit was added by the translation team.
The new translation team will translate his dialogue in a straightforward manner, and you'll get what you wanted, just in a roundabout way.

I called the bugger Kite Sith the entire time.

4/10 bait

They'll have to remake a lot of aspects. I couldn't even play after the scene where tifa falls over her breasts on the airship. Never beat the game.

I have this feeling people are gonna whine how Barret isnt Mr.T anymore and Cloud's being "emo" in the remake.

Turn on 4x speed and farm some Magic Pots. Two hours, tops.

>not pronouncing it Kate Sif

Sounds like shit user

My apologies.

>cait sith

don't get me started. what were they thinking? that's probably the worst party member in jrpg history

it was a different time

>he doesn't like the fun characters

Next you are going to say quina wasn't awesome

What the h*ck did he even join for? One second he's telling fortunes and then he just invites himself without asking.

Personally I use the Hardcore + The Reunion mod for the gameplay stuff as well as a bunch of the graphics mods, but the mod does make the first boss really damn tough - you'll need to grind the first room for a bunch of healing items and at least a couple of levels in order to stand a chance against it. It's really satisfying once you manage to take it out, though.

If you have trouble I'd recommend you use something like Black Chocobo to edit your save and give yourself a bunch of late-game Materia - part of why I'm using difficulty mods like this one in the first place is so I can fuck around with Materia and push the system to it's limits without utterly ruining the difficulty, after all.

>>>/reddit/

>Remembering that those 3/4 other boys being close with Tifa back in Nibleheim.
>and that dude in Costa del sol
Oh god, you're fucking right. Well, should've expected. Those tits won't grow that big if it was untouched. I bet her old master is "hands" with her during training.