Monster Hunster set in the contemporary world. The monsters have wrecked cities and roaming the wild

Monster Hunster set in the contemporary world. The monsters have wrecked cities and roaming the wild.
You have access to things like rifles, grenades, grappling guns to tie down and bring down larger beasts, various traps, machetes and bowie knives etc.
Can build and buy vehicles like jeeps to use to chase down or escape certain monsters.
Hunt monsters in ruined cities, in forests, in mountains etc
Can be on boats and ships to fight sea monsters.
I muse

Actually that's completely wrong, Monster Hunter is set in the Old and New world that's filled with vast mountain ranges, forests, tundra and even lava biomes, most of the weapons are melee and there are no major cities

fuck OFF

No

Monster Hunter where you're a few inches tall and have to hunt cats, dogs, iguanas, rabbits, ants, spiders, etc. in living room, kitchen, bathroom, refrigerator, garden, attic, etc. themed environments

I would play it if it at least fixes the current problems World has.
And have way more monster variety.

>WUT IF [Game name here] WUZ SET IN MODERN DAY NEW YORK, LUL
>WUT IF [Game name here] WUZ SET IN DUH POST APOKAPIPS, LUL

Picture of the OP

>spiders
>They behave and are as fast as spiders are in real life.
More horrifying than any current Monster

You say that but people would still play it

This was so hard to try and explain to my older sister who was interested in this game.
>what's the game around user
>uhh well it's in an somewhat prehistoric time but with guns and ships so I guess it's more prehistoric/maritime alternative place where you hunt dragons, dinosaurs, huge lizards where you coexist with these cats called Palico who are your sidekick
The more I tried explaining the more I realized how fucking weird this game really is.

Monster Hunter is set in a post apocalyptic world.

Everything before the vehicles describes Freedom Wars.

>you hunt monsters

It's that fucking simple

No shit. I said that but she was still asking what exactly.

>the monsters are dinosaurs and dragons

Cmon man.

Just wait for the movie spin-off

Imagine fighting an army made out of cobbled together pieces of your fallen comrades

>inb4 MHW: Zombie DLC.
>You fight crazy researcher and his animated hunter army.
>Dark Souls and Bloodborne armour

It's a fantasy world with guns and talking gets where you hunt giant monsters that resemble dinosaurs.

>what's the game about user
>You hunt monsters.

>>WUT IF [Game name here] WUZ SET IN MODERN DAY NEW YORK, LUL
>mfw this is literally the plot of the upcoming movie

Beastmaster 2?

The monster hunter movie
don't look it up, it's real fucking bad

>Could have just made a movie set in actual MonHun world
>Could have just followed World's plot to a T
>A bunch of monster fights with iconic monsters/ones they want to shill from World vs a 4 man squad
>Final battle is just them on Zora's back fighting off a played-up Nergigante while everyone else tries to redirect it

It'd be a better way to shill your game than the 'chosen one' plot they have going with the shit now

Just play Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Are there flying mounts?

Actually that's the monster hunter movie

>Joe Schmoe is sick of his boring life where he's a nobody but then he suddenly gets whisked away to monster hunter land where it turns out he's actually a descendant of a legendary hunter! Now he gets to liveas a hunter hunting monsters and shit
>but we're not gonna watch that, we're going to watch monsters break into our world as we show off constant camera changes because that's how action movies work

You mean lost planet 2?

Your autism is showing. The game is about hunting monster and carving their remains to make clothing and badass weapons

Is it too naive to hope for this to be the movie?

World really does feel like a Lost Planet 2 and Dragon's Dogma hybrid.

>I HOPE DITH IN MY EPIK MOOBY. IT WULD B EPIP.

You

No thank you. I like the theme and setting as is Edith it's major focus on tribal esque style but subtle hints of a modern past.

If you want contemporary Monster Hunter with all that stuff, look into God Eater.

I don't think you understood OP retard

fuck off and port it to pc already

Lol 9 months fag. And at the end you’ll still say “thanks for beta testing”

Enjoy the Denuvo and the wait, elitist

All of this is still better than being a retarded cuck who supports Jewny.

And you can play literally any MH game on PC right now/until then. Games with way more content.

Get fucked, Jew-apologist.

what if. guys what if there was a Hunter vs Hunter fight

>calling me a Jew apologist while using the computing Jew to play games
>the platform that people mostly steal games on
>the platform that dips into 20 FPS if a single part of it is outdated
>the platform that tells us to remember the 6 million PC releases, soy vey!

enjoy having a second good game on your bloodborne machine for a while
I like how consolecucks are always sitting fucking quiet in their shitholes but when they suddenly get something good they go full retard screeching about how superior they are, trying to prove that their money spent on useless piece of shit are not thrown into a trashcan

And when PC finally gets a game it’s all CONSOLE FAGS BTFOOOOOOO
THANKS FOR BETA TESTING
*insert whining about Denuvo*
PC MASTER RACE

you PC pussies are hypocrites

Oh, did poor master race get his fee-fees hurt by the truth?

I bet you can’t even afford a console. I own 3.

Go to bed Kogath

You pretty much describe God Eater

not everyone does that retard
but i guess if it hurts your baby ass feelings so much then it was worth it
>I bet you can’t even afford a console. I own 3
lmao why do you always have to flex at everyone
its doesnt prove that your garbage box is any good retard

last reply to you, i feel like im getting cancer after talking with that much of an autists

>n-not me! I don’t do that

Suuuuuuuure, buddy. Whatever makes those 9 months shorter

Lmao look at this poorfag. Can’t even afford a console so he shitposts about his PC instead of getting a better job

Pretty sure some other faggoty anime game did. God Eater or something. Last time I saw gameplay for it it was almost laughably bad.

So I'm a veterinary technician and I've worked with exotics. I've assisted in a few tail amputations in lizards, and I've gotta say, I'm surprised at how accurate the tail tissues look on these monsters when their tails are cut off.

>>WUT IF [Game name here] WUZ SET IN DUH POST APOKAPIPS, LUL
MonHun is set in a Post-Apocolypse world.

Sounds like a bad movie adaptation.

I dont think Op did a good job communicating his point in the first place.

>>WUT IF [Game name here] WUZ SET IN DUH POST APOKAPIPS, LUL
"Monster Hunter but in the post apocalypse" actually exists, dumbass.

I remember seeing a giant iguanas severing his tail off and i heard a large snap and the tail would flopping around for a second before it stopped.