Why did it fail that hard? The gameplay was okay

Why did it fail that hard? The gameplay was okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkSUvc6Ayzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gender neutral bathrooms

market oversaturation

because there are 2 better class-based shooters out and 1 of them is free

cliff blezinga

Its all randys fault

Absolutely no aesthetic appeal. It's as bland and generic looking as you can get

I dunno, historically it was always a winning idea to try to compete with an established Blizzard product. No idea how that could have backfired.

>all those twitter likes
>none of those people bought the game anyway

the visuals are a fucking eyesore
and the character designs are an actual haphazard mess
plus their marketing push was embarrassing, they literally just paid every single "big" streamer to play the game on one day at the exact same time as everyone else

Probably the best sum-up of it I've seen: youtube.com/watch?v=zkSUvc6Ayzo

>plus their marketing push was embarrassing, they literally just paid every single "big" streamer to play the game on one day at the exact same time as everyone else

Holy shit for real? Thats fucking hilarious. Why would they think something so artificial and see-through would work?

First of, it's going up against several incredibly popular games in the same genre, one of which took over the world nearly overnight. Plus, it couldn't match Blizzard's marketing budget. Whatever Cliffy got for marketing is laughed at by Blizzard.
Second, terrible artstyle. It's not even so much that it tries to be holier than thou, every single character is either horrible to look at or they just blend into this grey blob.
Those, I'd say, are the biggest issue since the gameplay looked alright, if you could actually tell what the fuck is going on, again due to the terrible terrible artstyle.
For comparisons sake, Battleborn was a rainbow colored puke, Lawbreakers was a grey mess that once looked like food.

>nobody even knew it was out (zero advertising)
>autistic devs
>pandering to tumblr
>characters that were intentionally designed to be ugly because muh progress
>came out at the same time as multiple other hero shooters

etc

Fuck you. The game has gender-neutral bathrooms! For all.... two of its players....

It's honestly just bad marketing and horrible release. If it were decently marketed and came out at any other time besides the time it did, it would probably be okay.

The market for the game never existed.

wow a thread about lawbreakers with more people than the game itself, truly a billion dollar ip

none of that 60k playerbase multiplayer only bullshit

Disgusting.

the fact that this game flopped harder AND faster than blunderborn still amazes me

What a weird boy.

Wish I'd saved the edit with the black dog fucking his dog.

lol

>game with waifus
>game with no waifus
Guess who won

With the PC version having points where literally no one was playing it, I would be curious what the ps4 numbers are.

didn't know this game existed until after hearing about how badly it flopped here. still wouldn't have played it, all the characters are ugly and cliffy b is a faggot

Ah yes, quite Tarintino-esque

TWENTY NINE NINETY NINE NONE OF THAT SIXTY DOLLAR MULTIPLAYER ONLY BULLSHIT

Oversaturated genre
Bland and generic, edgy characters
No waifus
Cliff acting like a cocky brat and shittalking other games
Bad to almost zero advertising. Almost popped up out of nowhere.
Game was marketed as a high skill game, which does not fit well with casuals

>even the cat knows it's shit