ON THE GROUND NOW

ON THE GROUND NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U09x_rWMXYw
youtube.com/watch?v=a4DXvcDFDhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*sprays you with pepper bullets*
ON THE GROUND ON THE GROUND ON THE GROUND ON THE GROUND ON THE GROUND ON THE GROUND
*sprays some more*
ON THE GROUND ON THE GROUND
*more*
ON THE GROUND ON THE GROUND SECURE HIM
ah, there we go

This was a good game. We'll never get one with as much tactical and strategic depth ever again.

What was this game like? Got it when I was a kid for a couple of quid pre-owned but I didn't know how to play it, just went into some bank if I remember correctly and shot everything in sight.

what about ready or not?

I've got it on gog. Might play some in a bit if anyone fancies it

ITS THE COPS

I was in a hardcore clan . I was probably 12 years old at the time. basically we'd play terrorist hunt or whatever it was but have full on roles with ventrillo and a squad leader and what not. we would clear every room without any shots fired. you'd have to listen to your squad leaders instructions or you couldn't play with them. it was pretty much role playing as swat people.

one day after months of playing with them they finally let me be squad leader. and 12 year old me literally shit his pants. I felt so honored and mature that a bunch of adults were letting me command them around.

forget the clan name tho. good times

youtube.com/watch?v=U09x_rWMXYw

This thing can't be more than a year away. Lots of new shit all the time, i just can't wait for the story mode. Online is only as good as the retard you're versing and more likely than not it's some piece of work.

and by story mode i just mean a campaign

i played a lot of the original, way too much, never beat the DLC it raped me a bit

here's some ass ok lets go

>The Anal Staircase
Are void interactive patricians?

As much as I loved SWAT4, there was zero "tactics" and barely any depth in it.

>can take ages to finish a level, taking your time, checking every room
>suspects just stand around and wait for you

That disgusts me. I can already predict there will be gimmicks and elements of modern games and it's insulting. I also hate how you can see that it was played on a console with a gamepad by the way he looks around. The movement is smooth and consistent. Either that, or it was scripted.

>figure out the best way to explode at the same time both of your teams
>get shot in the leg
>spend the next 23 minutes limping around to find the last two running terrorists

ENTRY TEAM TO TOC
tfw we were too late to save them

a lot of the footage you can dig up online shows it kinda just looks like swat 4 but newer

lets hope it stays that way, possibly even 0 console release like the last game.

Fuck the hotel level

Contrarian comming through.
Swat 3 was superior in almost any conceivable way

youtube.com/watch?v=a4DXvcDFDhA

>end of a big level
>one terrorist run away
>now he can be anywhere, camping around the corner

TRAILERS

God I need it to be good