How long have you stayed awake for a game?

How long have you stayed awake for a game?

What do you mean?

What is the longest you've stayed awake playing videogames

I guess 28 hours?

PISS OFF NUWOJAK
MODS!!

Nujak doesn’t smoke. Replace the cigs with vape or something

I've stayed up all night on Sup Forums before, but I haven't done the same thing for any video game.

Maybe 12 hours when I got Minecraft, and that was years ago. These days they just can't hold my attention all day, about 3 hours is maximum.

i like nujak because it gets wojakposters super assblasted, shit's been stale for years now fuck off already faggots

>Sup Forums has become so creatively bankrupt that the only OC it's capable of shitting out is a shitty bootleg version of a dead meme
Just pull the plug already, hiro

How long have you stayed up to post your shitty wojacks?

>retard trying to force his oc by spamming it everywhere
>lol i liek it because it makes people mad XD
kys

stay frustrated bitchboy, maybe i'll even save some and spread them around too!

Memesters from reddit are getting assblasted about nujack, and it's glorious

till 23u

this literally looks like someone said "hey how can we reddit this up"

Massive newfag detected

oh please please dont do that itll hurt my feelings. Its not like vee is a designated shitposting board, no sir, only quality video game discussions here

you guys realize this is just the same group of autists shilling their shitty drawings so they can be proud of making a le epic new reddit meme

>it gets wojakposters super assblasted
There are plenty of decent people who dislike both. The only reason to dislike the new one more is because this one guy made it and then kept spamming it like no fucking tomorrow. How can people get behind it is beyond me, but then again I never understood wojack monkeys to begin with.

The redditors don't realize just how retarded they are

>i like nujak because it tries to replace an awful meme with an even worse one, but i convince myself that the people who are annoyed by it are the people i don't like

it's literally only a group of friends who want to be known for creating the next hip Sup Forums meme, don't feed their ego by letting it spread

>People used to talk about how bad years like 2011 and 2012 were
>tfw Sup Forums from back then seems great in comparison to what Sup Forums is now

more than 24 hours. I used to be really into gran turismo 5 so I did the le mans and nurburgring 24h races.

Almost 2 days

yeah.

Galo Sengen.

Oh yeah?

Where did this nu wojack come from anyways?

People trying to force changes as always. Remember every meme is forced, new or old.

a pajeet from /biz/

I hate nu-jak because it reminds of some shitty, casual DBZ flash parody where everything looks like shiny balloons.

recently I played 24 hours with Monster Hunter World

fucking chiseled the wojak jawline on top of everything. you can just tell the artist is an apex soyboy

I remember a couple of years ago I did a bunch of coke with my buddies, and played Diablo 3 rifts for 30 hours straight with them. Honestly one of the best nights I ever had because I rarely play games with my friends.

>having friends