What games do female play?

There better be a good answer when I get back from my shower cause I'm lonely

None of your favorite games.
Not even any games that you like.
Not a single one.

stop looking for love over the internet you thirsty retard

MMOs. Tons of lonely women play those games. WoW is filled with women, but their mostly scrubs.

Wii Sports

overwatch and lol

most lonely women on mmos are fujos

Women play the relationshit game.

what the hell happened that everyone is piquing relationship memes?

I usually find that girls really like games which are fully polished, memorable, cute/comfy etc.

Basically, godly Nintendo

Sims
Animal Crossing
Pokemon
Mario Kart
Mario Party
VRchat

oh they like to play games alright
and cheat

facebook games

influx of anime hating normalfags

Individuals play whatever their tastes and experience dictate. The genitalia does not tell the whole story of a person’s taste.

>implying we all don't cheat in Sims

OP here, back from shower, so basically no multiplayer online games? Only console shit and facebook "gaymez"?

Surely there some relaxing fun game out there that wemen play.

>tfw got to know a girl on monster hunter tri online and lived 2 hours away and we played everyday during the summer for two months
>tfw we swapped numbers and started playing animal crossing after we finished tri
>tfw was too autistic to waifu her up
>tfw parents washed my phone in the laundry so the sim card was ruined and lost her number

I promise you if you play comp in Overwatch you'll hear a girl like every other game on mic.

Yes, a "girl." I guarantee you so many fucking trannies love overwatch (and fps in general). I honestly wish they'd kill themselves so I wouldn't have to hear their gayass voice changers online and mistake them for a girl.

Neto-ge

It's common knowledge that the girls that are interested in Vidya are not the girls you should be chasing

Whys that?

>lonely
kys faggot
being lonely is caused by being uncomfortable with your own company

Failed normalfags that (incorrectly) think having a social life will make them happy.

They're crazy.
Like, the 'lure you into a false sense of security, invite you into their house, roofie you and cut off your dick and pickle it to use as a dildo later' kind of crazy.

Well yeah but isn't that all girls?
(and twice as crazy for all the crossdressers)

We don't use voice changers.

My girlfriend played Yakuza 0 all night sooooo Yakuza 0.

all of them, but you'll find most in mmos- but then again those are people who play mmos.

The only girl in my friends list is currently playing Dragons Dogma.

What's her pawn like?

No clue user. I should redownload and find out, but I do know that she's hired mine.

> implicating females play video games more than lie males out of video games to touch the wrong vagina and start a fight ever

! Sup Forums , PLAY VIDEO GAMES WHILE YOU CAN , FEMALES BROKE INTO THE MILITARY AGAIN , YES ARE HUNTING THE SAME MALES MORE OFTEN THAN NOT FROM AROUND THE PLANET AGAIN , AND NEUROHACK ZAP NEURO-LINGUISTIC HYPNOTIZE AND SACRIFICE WITH LAZY INDIAN WHORES HINDU AND WORSE TO PREVENT MALES FROM ENJOYING VIDEO GAMES , THEY EVEN BREAK " ACCOUNTS " ETC , LAZY FEMALES LIVING LOSE UNTIL CAUGHT BEING A LAZY BITCH SYNDROME FEMALE IN PUBLIC ENOUGH ETC , THEY EVEN PLAN WITH ASTROLOGY SO AVOID LIES , SEARCH FOR TRUTH WHILE COMFY , REMEMBER VIDEO GAMES LIKE POKEMON AND OTHERS RUINED CAN BE SAVED , THANKS BE TO THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , IF YOU HURT A TRAP YOU MIGHT GET DEADED , EVEN ' God ' IS A SACRIFICE LIKE JESUS FROM THE IRISH MILITARY , NOT MEANT TO EXIST , ' God's ' WIFE IS ' OLGA ' SHE WAS TEASED BY THE FEMALE GROUP FOR HAVING HER NAME WHICH MEANS ' REVERENCE ' SOUNDING ANYTHING LIKE OLD ENOUGH TO RECEIVE PENIS BEFORE THE JEALOUS FEMALES , ASK THE GUYS WITH DAUGHTERS , STAY SAFE ,!!,.

I was just about to say the exact same thing.

>Buy Overwatch
>Locate the nearest player with >80% playtime on Mercy
>Aquire healslut

Sims
MMOs
Overwatch

Literally any game that takes time but where you can't face any kind of hardship or actually need to invest and practice to get good at.

The universal answer is Animal Crossing

What is your conclusion, OP?

With my heart

g-go on

normalfags

Nobody will ever love you and you will die alone.

Easy social games

I only fuck men now

Is it wrong if I want to fuck my cousin? Pic related.

A few of my friends play Dota2.

You're on Sup Forums, we know.

it's not a trap if the face looks like a horse that already went through the glue factory

>use filter
>still look like a miserable stick

I don’t cheat. I play legit in every Sims because I find it really fun to start from the worst lot and work my way up

I want that.

ASSFAGGOTS

nah yolo

Is that DANTE THE DEMON KILLER? HAS A NICE RING TO IT DONTCHA THINK

Do you ever fantasize about other men while in the shower, because surely you are a faggot

I know females who play.
>Yakuza
>Nioh
>Orange Juice
>Dying Light
>Black Desert Online
>Dark Souls
>CS:GO

I've lost in Dark Souls PvP to one,
and CS:GO to other.

Boring shit I don't give a fuck about.

At least from my experience anyway

In my experience girls are pretty onto games like Final Fantasy.

where do you look for love?