Never done an honest day's work for all that coin you're carrying, eh lass?

Never done an honest day's work for all that coin you're carrying, eh lass?

"Nope"
>turns into werewolf and slaughter the Riften guards

>lass
he knows how much cock you shoved in your holes for that coin

I mean he's probably right. Slaughtering bandits and "reclaiming" their stolen goods is hardly what people mean when they say honest work.

Define honest work

why

because god is dead

Modding was a mistake.

>labor theory of value

I absolutely hate the Thieves Guild in Skyrim. Can we talk about how much better it was in Oblivion?

both of these look disgusting.

>the only way to progress in the main story is to join the thieve's guild

WE WUZ NIPS N SHEIT

Buy my husbands game or i will report you to the authorities for rape.

>Join Thieves Guild
>Spend more time killing things than stealing

But you don't have to kill anyone, you do have to steal though.

How is killing outlaws not honest work? Fuck off.

The right one unironically looks better.

You're right, but have you ever played with one of those mods? The characters look so strange and out of place in Skyrim's world.

>lass

Pretty sure you can get to Esbern without joining the guild.

Something about right looks very uncanny maybe it's the size of the head

A child's forehead is no way that long.

You have to walk through the guild. Yes, you can technically do it, but you're going to have to either use a guide, know beforehand, or be one of those nutters who is going to explore every corner of the town to try and find him.

neck is too long and the hair is not right

Do you have to join the guild before they'll tell you he's there?

>legate of the Imperial Legion
>killed General Tulius

>someone fapped to that

Fuck off ye nosy cunt

Of course the frogposter is a newfag

Did you just assume my gender

>lass
quite good bait

I know, I can't believe that people actually use Sex Lab with the original textures and models.

Bought me some Elder Scrolls Online

ain't too bad for a non montly subscription mmo

Mod please. Link to if you're feeling very generous.

um did you just assume you could get my mod sweetie ?

Is there actually a good mod to make the children better?

Still better than this

rs children

No, you can talk to Vekel the Man (Barkeep at the Flagon) and if you pass a speecheck/bribe him he tells you where to look.

>nu-Sup Forums likes skyrim
*retches*

killable children

Reminder that this was well, well after everyone realized Civil War Overhaul had so many dirty edits and badly scripted encounters that installing with no other mods running (not even unofficial patch) would totally fuck your game.

2011 was 7 years ago.

Oh, I know it's a completely shit mod that breaks save files, and the author has the audacity to blame the people who downloaded it, but it's still pretty cringey.

I've played about 500 hours of Skyrim across three platforms and I just discovered two days ago that you can advance the main story without ever talking to that asshat.

Y'know, entrance to the Thieve's Guild would have been so much better if they did something like this (which wouldn't even be hard and well within vanilla Skyrim's capabilities)

>Have the beggars in major holds act as fences after you befriend them/donate enough money and pass a small speech check
>they would make pretty terrible fences (small gold to trade with and they buy everyone at a greatly slashed discount), but after you sold enough good to them they would tip you off about the Thieves Guild
>they tell you to check out the Riften Market, giving you a password (Something like "May Nocturnal smile upon you")
>tell that to Brynyolf, who has no idea what you are talking about but does slip a note on you
>when you read the note, it tells you to meet him at the Flagon after dusk, where he then asks you to join and gives you the frame job

See this way you actually have to deal with some thievery, and stops the highly secretive and illegal organization from approaching anyone in broad day light asking to join them right as they talk to some nord chick that is dedicating her life to destroying them.

>white """people"""

Hahahahahaha
>implying I'm white or even in the West

In a pseudo-civilized society like Skyrim I would imagine that going after outlaws, killing them and taking their goods as compensation would be considered both 100% legal and socially justifiable.

I mean the Jarls themselves have a never ending list of bounties on bandits

also something I would add would be a questline where you, after talking to said nordic chick dedicated to destroying them, and perhaps a few other people, infiltrate the thieves guild and try to destroy them from the inside out, doing their quests but sabotaging their efforts at the same time;

Not to mention that all the common folk who'd get harassed and possibly killed by the bandits on the road would hardly hold it against you if you went around murdering them and taking their shit.

Heck I could imagine if you told your cloak came of the corpse of the leader of the local highway robber you'd get free drinks from the various merchants for the rest of the night.

Or you could just Judge Dredd the stupid cunts and be done with it

yeh but it's a thieves guild, they have connections all over skyrim
sure you could kill the bunch of them in Riften and clean up the place for a year or 2, but you haven't killed their network of fences, their various little offshoots in other cities, their members that weren't in the guild house, their patrons like Maven etc.
Even in the dark brotherhood where you can do exactly that you don't kill all of them, the vampire kid and cicero escape your purge

Besides it'd also make for a more interesting questline and a "good" alternative for a stealth based character. You're outsneaking the sneakers, conning the conmen and stealing from the thieves.

And in the end you don't just get to kill them, you get to publicly watch them hang for their crimes in the middle of the town square, sending a message to thieves and common folks alike: you can't escape justice.

Thieves' Guild questline was atrocious in Skyrim.
Mages' Guild was pretty fucking awful too.

You know what surprises me about Skyrim in particular? People have played it tens of times for hundreds of hours, and yet they still made progressing through multiple major guilds in a single playthrough mandatory. It would be a million times better if the guild lines required actual expertise in a stat and were much longer (and optional) so that building a specialized character was incentivized and the guilds themselves didn't feel so fucking clown shoes.