Like the game

>like the game
>sequel throws everything interesting out and makes gameplay more casual

Literally every game that became popular.

not Arkham City

Viewtiful Joe 2

Yeah, there, I said it fuckers. Come at me. VJ2 was a shit show and destroyed everything I liked about the first one. Realize how much of a shame it is that there were supposed to be 3 games in total, a trilogy, based on the ending of the first game, and we get stuck with this leftover.

mass effect
serie ruined by nu Sup Forums

Thanks Fable 2.

>hate the game due what it did with the other games, but never played it
>finally play out the game
>the game itself did nothing wrong, but the game industry gutted everything it did, corrupted and created horrible trends
>game sequels start to adopt all the awful trends anyway

>nu Sup Forums
>old Sup Forums liked ME2 so much that Sup Forums was renamed Tali Sup Forumsas Normandy

I want pedogaf drop outs to leave

I have finished fable TLC at least 2 times a year without fail since I first played it as a kid

Demons souls into Dark Souls was an awful transition.

Trails in the Sky

Ok i've been seeing this image alot lately what's the source?

Blade Runner 2049

Babby's first fps?

Yep.

More like dark souls into ds3

Blade Runner 2049. Absolutely kino.

>love the game
>great reception and sells very well
>it doesn't get a sequel
>the franchise dies because the company is retarded

Dungeon Siege was *that* game for me
>The first one was amazing. good for its time and seemed to age like a fine wine, even now I sometimes go back to it
>The second one was... Not so much, it took away what made the first one great by making enemies respawn and having teleporting which made the game too simple and boring, also Elves are gay and there are a lot of Elves (there were no Elves in the original)
>Dungeon Siege III wasn't even Dungeon Siege. It was a load of shit and I'm glad it flopped so no more damage can be done to the now dead franchise.

That's what happens when a different company buys out and makes a fucking sequel in their vision.

pic very related I assume

>even now I sometimes go back to it
>tfw it refusesw to run on the laptop I bought for university
>got it to run on parents' old home computer but even after following all the steps I found online my laptop still won't run it
Fucking end me

Ah yeah, that's the thing. I managed to get it to run on my shitty laptop, but (((Windows 10))) is certainly the worst operating system ever and will not let you play anything old and good.
If you *do* manage to get it working, turn off anti aliasing and character shadows and it should be playable, just remember that the UI is fixed and that means high resolution screens make it appear really really small.

It's a shame, it's one of those games that works better on older computers, that's why I want to strangle faggots that say new operating systems are better... Doesn't matter what it breaks, it's new, right?

Fucking liked that game.

Still found new followers when i replayed it a few years ago. Then again i mostly took the first lad i found. That woman, Zed, Merik, Gyorn. The dwarf, the gal in the temple, etc.

Man, memories.

I'm running Win8 and I do get it running, it's just that the graphics are beyond fucked up, making it basically unplayable. Apparently there were other people with the same problems but their fixes didn't work for me. My parents' PC runs Win7 and it's working without problems

Remember when Sup Forums hated Halo?

They still do but more people like it too nowadays. It really isn't baby's first fps anymore

I think it might be a better option to knowing the truth.
It was the first step into having smart AI driven enemies, but the industry refused to accept it, and instead just bastarized everything else and ran with it.

Yea man. There is a lot of replayability in it. Not to mention those glorious fuckers who made mods and maps back in the day, if you can still find those on the quiet corners of the internet, maybe they're still accessible.
Magic was a bit underpowered, they became a liability in harder difficulties, I just made all my party members sword 'n board bros and it was a breeze. Maybe if I do go back into it, I'll make my main guy a mage just to be able to use the spells.

Windows 8 is also a pile of shit desu.
I remember playing it on a shitty netbook and the graphics would glitch up when I panned the camera out. I know they sell it on Steam but I heard they botched up any possibility of mods or maps and that for me is reason enough to not rebuy it.
I hope you can figure out a way to get it working some day

I liked Halo Reach.
That was the last good one.

>I know they sell it on Steam but I heard they botched up any possibility of mods or maps and that for me is reason enough to not rebuy it.
Got an old version on CD and also pirated a version both with and without the DLC, sadly none works

>Try to play a game in FullScreen
>Resolution is the same as Windowed, except everything around it is blackness
>Exit to find any windows you had open at the time compacted harder than an instagram image

My nigga. The only issue i have with DS1 is sponge enemies.