10 days

who here /HYPE/?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/
youtu.be/P4PXmXoJNV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Open world shit
Get this shit off my screen

Is it really open world? Can I really climb those hills? Or are there invisible walls or unclimbable cliffs somewhere in that forest?

It's gonna flop so fucking hard. They cherry-picked the gameplay and it still looks like shit.

hello cucketera

why do americans dislike this game so much?

the devs are so based I can't wait to buy 5 copies just because they btfo SJWs

This game will be pure comfy.

Who isn't sick of open world shit at this point? It has ruined so many series. It's disgusting.

wait, wasn't the kingdom supposed to come in the summer? or are they going to deliver it already?

t. pic related

I'm not sick of open world, I'm sick of meaningless activities, quest markers and xray vision. This game has none of those.

>Mod support confirmed

Based corridor poster

Fluffy NOoo! ;(

Hi shill.

Good. Finally I can add people of color to this racist, misogynist alt-right video game

anybody who doesn't play many open world games

Isn't this confirmed to be the only town in the game? What's the rest of it, empty fields?

Xray vision?

When's the last open world swordan' game? I think witcher 3 was the last one, I've been itchin' for that personally

THe only town, but there's villages and castles around the place as well

So no moderately big cities at all? What a shame.
Still gonna pirate it though.

Is Mario 64 a bad game because it doesn't have "big cities"?

Are you comparing a N64 platformer with a 2018 open world medieval RPG that aims at realism?

i want it to be good but i have a nagging feeling it will be content starved as shit

Mario 64 is a better game and in middle age there was a few cties

I've honestly never heard of it.

Screenshot looks like it's trying to be Witcher.

Congratulations on being able to recognize a pattern with all open world games

>being hyped for any game in current year
you people never learn. I bet you believe every E3 bullshot and rage like little children if it turns out to look less detailed.
I'm going to wait a few weeks when we know how good or bad it actually is

> there was a few cties

Where?
What continent?
What do you mean by middle ages?
Do not trigger historianon

More like an inferior Chinese knockoff of Mount and Blade.

now this is an inferior chinese knockoff of m&b

store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/

If it's something that's making me less and less /HYPED/ for this game it's this incessant, clumsy viral marketing.
I was honestly gonna buy it in support for the developers but I've changed my mind basically because of the shilling.
gg

Should I get this or Mordhau since that also comes out next month?

you are retarded if you give a shit about Sup Forumss opinion or the so called "shilling"

Trust me, I was here

is that an actual dev on the game?

just got a job so sucks i wont be able to marathon this

I believe he meant Witcher 3.
This "press X to solve quest" ruined the game for me.

Shh. You'll summon him

Nah, it has every warning sign of being a bug ridden technological mess.

So is it basically witcher 3-II ?

How am I just now hearing about Mordhau?

I don't give too much weight to the general shittalking opinions of Sup Forums, but obvious, unrelenting and dishonest shilling does affect wether or not I buy a game and this time it's gotten to the point of making me unwilling to pay or play the game.

yeah just smaller, with worse combat, less story, less enemies, less interaction, less content, more empty woods

This game looks poorly optimized.

i doubt they can make the story and combat worse than witcher 3

>more empty woods
This is my biggest fear. You can shit on muh fantasy all day long, but at least in a fantasy setting you can put actual interesting shit into the woods instead of just a bandit camp here and there.
I hope I'm wrong and there is interesting shit there.

Why even wait for this if you can just play M&B? The only draw of this game is realistic open world and it is going to be ruined by linear story.

Think about it this way. One is easy to pirate and doesn't have any multiplayer. The other might actually be worth spending money on.

Daily reminder that KCD is first person Medieval Bop-it QTE combat

Daily reminder this game has been simplified for console players

Daily reminder this game doesn't have multiplayer; instead you'll be challenged by multiple play throughs of the same game without scaling difficulty to compensate.

Daily reminder you play as the son of a blacksmith but the devs cut blacksmithing from the game

Daily reminder that the blocking system in this game is "press the block button now" prompt on your HUD

Daily reminder Warhorse is a terrible company

Daily reminder only 16 square kilometers of boring empty landscape

Daily reminder shills post Kingdom Come: Deliverance threads every few hours on Sup Forums

Daily reminder Mordhau will blow this game out the god damn water.

Mordhau doesn't even have singleplayer. Pass.

I thought this was a Dynasty Warriors IX hype thread....

Except it actually does

tried to play mordhau yesterday, 0 servers with population during EU timezone. When are more gamemodes, archery, horses, sieges and shit coming? Pure dueling got boring quite fast, and even now many of the patches the devs release focus on adding more variation to melee combat and balancing weapons/armors, which definately should not be the focus of early beta.

Clearly OP is using the wrong pic

you got this pasta saved in a textfile on your computer?

I want it but 60 buckaroos is too much. I will wait.

You call fights against ai on custom maps singleplayer?

it looks like all the other super realism czech games, janky animations with mediocre textures and absolutely nothing for miles.

Also being stuck with a premade character in a first person action rpg is a horrible idea.

>Zero population
Gonna call BS unless you care to prove it.

what? you dont like arma 2 dayz mod?

How do you even make a non open world rpg?

Hubs?

sdalger :D

FFXIII.

fable

What is Souls?

Open world doesn't mean anything gameplay wise, you're just associating it with shit games.
There's nothing wrong about open world in itself.

an action game

Doesn't Crytek have a lawsuit against these guys?

no thats you you retarded shill

The only to get an honest review of the game will be to try it yourself

Thats an other jank game called starcitizen

What if we hated the beta? Are you going to give us that "b-but that's an old build" song and dance?

SLAV GAME DUMDUM
PLAY FAR CRY 5 BUMBUM

No, that's Star Citizen.

>we

Support my mod on patreon. I will add niggers robbing and being kangz and shiet

>wuz

whos got the pic of based vavra in his own video game?

maybe he meant the urban population was small, which is true. vast majority of people lived in the countryside, throughout Middle Ages. so if the game occurs in a relatively small area, odds are there wouldn't be a big city.

Because big cities were rare? Because urbanization happened almost 500 years later?

>kangz

POST MORE FOREST SCENES user-KUN

its in this video

youtu.be/P4PXmXoJNV0

>salty weeb

Vikings? I'd play it

What happened to siege?

I WANTED THE PICTURE GODDAMNIT

what oblivion mod is this?

I find it kind of racist that there aren't any blacks in this game, i mean ffs this game is set in croatia so of course there should be blacks. SAD!

FUCKING FIND IT FOR YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC NEET MANCHILD

fucking EPICO xD

inbred slav mod
reduced fps mode
tedious combat mod

Is that a fucking pony or faggot dragon avatar?

Give me a rundown on this /hype/ meme