Why does this game only cater to mouth breathing retards?

Why does this game only cater to mouth breathing retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

bf1stats.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, there's gotta be at least one game that you're able to enjoy.

>Game caters to the average videogame player

Wow who would have thought

Because they basically catered to the lowest common denominator. Anyone who has any neurons at all cares about the historical accuracy of a game set in this timeperiod and DICE fucked that as much as they possibly could.

How is the game now that they reduced the TTK?

Are there still 20 snipers on both sides, camping at the mountains by the edges of the map?

Of course

It's not that much different really. The Assault kit still has the same meta weapons since the game came out.
The retards on reddit are the reason for this TTK patch.

>the superior shooter got thrown into the gutter because of BF1
also im gonna grab bf1 as soon as i upgrade my toaster,is it still alive lads?

>is it still alive lads?
bf1stats.com

Quit being a little bitch.
2 minutes with a mortar equipped and I'd have 10 multi kills in that scenario, not to mention the field day your bombers should be having.

The useless fodder who don't know how to counter shit like that are the real mouth breathing retards of this game.

The mortar's range is too limited. You must first risk and get close to the snipers. As soon as you fire the whole map will know your location. Even a bad sniper will quickly realize that someone is trying to get them with a mortar and seek to take it out. Most bombers prefer to attack spawn points, clusters of soldiers instead of some random dudes sitting on a mountain.

Thats what gamers are

>The mortar's range is too limited. You must first risk and get close to the snipers.

It's quite a large radius, and you can fire it from cover.
Any sniper would have to shift quite a way to get fire on you if you set up in a good position.

>alive
This shit again
The new battlefront had like 30sec ques with 12000 people
You dont need that many to fill up matches

lmao triggered

He's triggered cause he's playing a dead game. What a faggot. Lmao.

>tfw uninstalled this piece of shit in preparation for some better vidya
After hearing how shitty apoc was going to be I'm glad I got my fun outta of the French and Russian DLCs, won't even bother mentioning that bullshit Not-Anzacs maps.

I was quoting that guy's question. I didn't even want to imply that the game is alive or dead, it's up to him to think about it.

Compared to previous games its pretty fuckin dead tho I mean its general is evidence that this game was fucked. Not to mention the only time you see a bf1 thread on Sup Forums is when someone wants the excuse to kangpost. Justice really since bf1 pretty much killed Titanfall 2 chances of getting a good playerbase that was filled with autism.

The problem is not the enemy snipers, it's the snipers on your team when you're the attacker

>being an opshitter
serves you right phamalam

Sure, cause snipers camping out of zones in conquest are super usefeul too

Yeah, Titanfall 2's release date was the reason for the game's current state.
Was Respawn or EA responsible for the release date or both?

>Not using best gun after it got buffed to becoming a minigun.

More fun than the body has room for

>buffing the cheesiest class in the game

>using anything other then bolt action infantry rifles
smfh desu

>tfw still can't touch me
loving every laugh bro

I haven't played for a while. It must have been a massive buff for that turd to be of any use

>still getting 40-50 fps with quad core haswell i5 cpu.
what a great product. sweden yes.

>bolt action infantry fag thinks he's better
Yes. It sure takes skill using an infantry variants with that low sweet spot range, quick ROF, and bullet velocity.
Also you're restricting yourself with these guns on a class that has an advantage over others on long range gunfights.

>ww1 game
>uses smg
casual

>using a bolt action with a sweetspot
Th e only sweetspot that matters is the head
m95 infantry best girl

is this shit decently fun? I'm looking for some new multiplayer shooter and I think I'm willing to overlook the niggers

>he thinks BF1 is an actual representation of WW1
I bet those soldiers in WW1 used to slide a lot or get revived after getting shot in the head by a field gun.

do you enjoy getting dunked on by no-life autists?

Yet you can easily do follow up shots with that bullet velocity.

not particularly

>used to slide a lot
nerfed
>get revived after getting shot in the head by a field gun.
lmao git gud shitter

don't bother buy something like Monster Hunter

1895 trench is better. The 1895 cavalry was the best rifle until they decided to remove that feature entirely because you would become a one man army with that gun.

CHOOSE YOUR RAIFU

Currently you're still able to slide in the game.
>lmao git gud shitter
Giving a postulate of something that doesn't occur in real life doesn't equal shitter, jackass.

lol shut the fuck up

>but it LOOKS so good and is IMMERSIVE as hell!

>all this effort on a ded game
lmao

No, you.

I got my moneys worth from the san quentin map. I loved the theme of the game it was fresh as fuck. Too bad dice can't design more than a few good maps and then they try and complicate a simple fun game with fucking perks.

>sliding is impossible in real life
nigger have you ever watched baseball

>play on St. Quentin at 80fps
>rain comes
>25fps
fucking seriously

I fucking loved playing as the White Army Ops on Volga River and Tsaritsyn just for the sheer brutality with the infantry and period correct landships. Also no planebitches so thats a plus. I've mowed down so many red army cunts on those two maps with the Parabellum that it kinda made the pass worth it. Still I'm never buying a bf game again seeing how fucking fast this game went down the shitter.

still better than
FOG

nah he sits inside and plays videogames like a virgin lmao

planecuck

Speaking of Battlfield, is there still a way to play 1942 with online?

>implying I fly
I like being able to see enemies more than 3 feet from me tyvm

I never said sliding is impossible in real life. Do you really want to discuss about whether soldiers were sliding or not in WW1 because it's a movement mechanic in a video game that isn't supposed to be realistic?

yeah with bots kinda wish bf1 had some bot maps for some easy fun because all the servers here died 9 months back. shit sucks

I'm sure plenty of soldiers in ww1 played sports user

yeah unlike your fat ass rofl

I only play Frontlines since its the only mode in which I can carry and win. Ever since my k/d went above 2.0 Im constantly in matches with hacks and there was another user who said that if you ever turn on hacks of your own you will be surprised by the number of ppl who hack. This was for sure my last BF title (been playing on PC since 1942) and I only bought it because my friends play it.

>playing a bf now on PC
You have my sympathies. PC is really been getting shafted ever since the game took off on consoles. It doesn't help that cheating isn't a bannable offense anymore since dice needs all the players it can muster.

Only happens when one side is losing terribly and pushed to 1 point/uncap. Trick then is to run medic with smokes w/ smoke under-barrel and make it impossible for them to see anything.

frontlines is a good game mode that is wasted on game that has terrible map design and mechanics

Before they nerfed the fuck out of the gas and mortars I used to just blanket the flags in braaaap before air blasting the shit out of with my mortars some 60 meters back. On maps like Argonne and Amiens I was clocking up about 10 or so kills in a quick succession. Now its like 5 if some forget to mask up before capping.

>watching boreball

They do ban people however there are ruskies who will sell you the hack + you get a new account if you get bannu all for 5usd per month or w/e.

At this point you have to ask yourself the why, why bother cheating for a game like this? Its not even the best battlefield either not to mention that its pretty easy to get on a role if you just main tanker/pilot class like a stat padder. That way you only have to pay dice the privilege of shitting on the dwindling playerbase.

Holy fucking shit. Why would anyone hack on the most fucking casualized game on the market?

Compensating for a small penis.

>Compared to previous games its pretty fuckin dead tho I mean its general is evidence that this game was fucked. Justice really since bf1 pretty much killed Titanfall 2 chances of getting a good playerbase that was filled with autism.

And its funny because Battlefront in turn fucked BF1's chances of retaining its playerbase. Dice shipped off its development team to work on that garbage and left 1 with a skeleton crew to finish up its expansion packs and deal with patching/balancing. Just look at 4's timetable for dlc, every 2 months we got an expansion, meanwhile it took 5 months for the French, 6 months after that for Russians. EA's horrible management is going to kill off all their franchises besides their sports shit within the next few years.

The playerbase in BF1 on PC in EU is dumb as fuck. They have no idea what to do in the game and how to play. All they can do is click LMB. It doesn't help that for most of them its one of their first PC games. So once they start getting destroyed ingame even by someone like me who is not that good, they start crying haxxx and next thing you know they start hacking.

It's just the same kind of people who select "Very Easy" difficutly in singleplayer games and then still use cheat codes

They just can't deal with any adversity

>The playerbase in BF1 on PC in EU is dumb as fuck
The playerbase everywhere is dumb as fuck, and its been that way for the past few games too.

The playerbases on every console is dumb as shit or atleast here in the states on Xbox, every frontlines or operations match has dumbass attacking snipers that contribute nothing to the team, retards who have zero map knowledge and even no fucking situational awareness! I hop onto BF4 and it’s like night and day, the players know what to do, follow orders and play the objective, bf1 just tried to get the COD audience so in turn got too many dipshits who have know idea how to play

>play this game an hour at a time for a few months
>slowly get better
>use shit weapons
>slowly get better
>don’t complain
>still getting better
How do I just know this thread is full of shutters using self loading optical rifles? I’m going to blow out the back of your ass with the 1900 shotgun, faggots

>Fedarov
>Sjögren
>Remington Model 8

At least you guys HAVE something because the playerbases in AU is dead as fuck. Every multiplayer always ends up the same way. God I hate this fucking country.

I don't agree user I bought BF3 near the end of the dlc cycle and people knew how to play as a squad, people had actually learned the maps/chokes. And it was the same with BF4. BF1 is near the end of its dlc cycle and people who are lvl 80 + still have no idea what is going on around them. Hell people have yet to learn the vanilla maps.