How bad is this gonna be, Sup Forums?

How bad is this gonna be, Sup Forums?

netflix originals are always bad, this is going to be worse than their typical shit

I am worried already .

Didn't they put a woman in charge of it?
Dead on arrival.

First episode will be a massive success
Then the numbers will fall off a cliff when normies realize it's not game of thrones

I like the crown and stranger things. Are the rest really that bad?

Almost as bad as Witcher 3

It`s gonna be a shit show with low budget and a lot of pointless dialogues - just like most of netflix shows.

>Netflix releases Witcher
>They cast Idris Elba as Geralt
>Triss is a quirky lesbian played by an actress with no boobs
>Yennefer is I-don't-need-no-man girl with an ugly mug and slightly brown skin that lectures everyone around her about feminism every scene
>They cast some fat funny white guy for Dandelion
>Story is about how Geralt joins the rebellion against the evil Nilfgaardian Empire to fight the oppresive regime
>First trailer uses loud rap music and shows Geralt fighting to the rhythm of the song
>"New Geralt is black and here's why it's a good thing" - Kotaku

They are gonna push the "strong independent women" shit hard. Geralt will be a background character. Expect lots of unironic cuck shit.

Perfect Witcher movie:

Jim Carrey as Geralt
Megan Fox as Yennefer
Will Smith as Dandelion
Kevin Hart as Zoltan

>amerimutt pro unchecked immigration pro race mixing propaganda you have to pay to see
>"I like it!!!"

>>"New Geralt is black and here's why it's a good thing" - Kotaku
kek

I found mindhunter watchable, the others are straight up trash though

And it's okay

Directed by the person that brought you The Defenders and the godawful ninja parts of the second Daredevil season.

Yeah.

Or maybe like Castlevania it will be ok and not SJW shit?

a bunch of (((anglos))) acting as poles

I guess you didn't read the fucking books then, because Sapkowski it's a giant SJW.

Get Uwe Boll to direct and you have a recipe for absolute madness and disaster.

Not just a woman, but a feminist and SJW too.

Are you trying to say I'm wrong?

Same shit really, it's like complaining because a Dominican show has a lot of Nicaraguan actors. Also wasn't poland mostly jewish?

>Directed by a feminist Jew

Pretty bad

this isn't Sup Forums. acting like race mixing or immigration is bad isn't a valid criticism outside your right wing hugbox. fuck off.

>>They cast Idris Elba as Geralt

If he had long white dreads I wouldn't even be mad

The screenwriter's twitter account is utter cancer

>race mixing

Isn't inherently good or bad and promoting it is as retarded as vilifying it.

>immigration

Immigration is fine, slack immigration control and flooding your country with refugees are not fine.

Ugh, what if they're gonna make it like, about racism and stuff? The Witcher should be about killing monsters and nothing more!

Imagine in 50 years people will be like "not letting your kids go to gay camp is literally neonazi speak" or "not wanting to pay white tax is politics"

>show mixed couple
>THE JEWS ARE PROMOTING RACE MIXING ! THIS IS AS BAD AS JIM CROW !
>immigrants are fine
>unless they're fleeing war torn country and fighting for their lives
why do you gators come up with such bizarre shit? like are you really scared about the prospect of a kid you'll never have going to a "gay camp"
>white tax
get off Sup Forums mate. wait, on second thought stay there

bad as altered carbon

Are you genuinely stupid? The source material (both books and games) deals with the theme of racism all the time. Mostly against non-malicious monsters and even witchers themselves or between humans and other humanoid species like elfs and dwarves.

>>THE JEWS ARE PROMOTING RACE MIXING ! THIS IS AS BAD AS JIM CROW !

Like I said, vilifying it is stupid.

>unless they're fleeing war torn country and fighting for their lives

Which sucks for them, but you let in a moderate amount, control them, then send those who don't achieve citizenship packing as soon as possible. The rest can go elsewhere or perish. Just because their country is fucked doesn't mean you fuck your own because of your bleeding heart.

Scarily accurate prediction.
Is this true btw?

About as bad as Witcher 3 and the soyboy fans

>Geralt will flail around autisticly because he has no free will on who he chooses to attack during combat.
>Will slip around as if the whole world is a slippery floor
>Will have a band of neckbeards faggots following him yelling "10/10" claiming he's the best thing to have ever happened

Dodging bait is no great feat if someone already got hooked

>Scarily accurate prediction.
You went to the future? Forget about the fucking Witcher, man! Who's president? Was there a war with North Korea? WHAT IS THE COURSE OF BITCOIN?

>assblasted contrarian tries to re-define things
Actual soy-guzzling limp-wrists hated Witcher 3 because of "no negroids" and "treatment of women" and whatnot

What are you anyway, rump-rustled sonygro? Biodrone?

are you new here my dude? /v HATES witcher 3. only the first one is acceptable. sjws love the series so in the trash it goes

I liked their Series of Unfortunate Events, being a fan of the book as a kid. It's not entirely accurate, but they've started the whole conspiracy thing going on which is arguably the most interesting part of the series much earlier, which was I think a good decision and done it in a quite atmospheric way. Also included lots of nods and references for the people who read the books and the whole supposedly(but actually not really) "parents are alive" twist they had going on through the entire season 1 was legitimately brilliant.

M8 literally everyone loved TW3

What? Which one are you talking about?

Pretty fucking bad, they'll probably turn Geralt into a cuck and Ciri into a tattoed lesbian or something.

We're gonna see asian and black elves.

They had the biggest Jewish minority living there, but it definitely wasn't mostly Jewish

Heh.

Only pure normies put The Witcher 3 on a pedestal. Automatic combat similar to AC, no actual roleplay or custom options, "open-world", game relying more on plot rather than unique/impressive gameplay and for some reason a fanbase that goes apeshit if you deny it being a RPG because if a game is labeled a RPG it's automaticly superior for some reason. I bet if Telltale would implement their stories into a hyper mediocre openworld style game everyone would eat it up just a s much.

I actually liked W3 and this is correct

Korona Królów tier

>When you have the entire budget of the episode in front of your eyes

Why is it good?

Hoping the titties are gonna be nice
gfycat.com TestySomberGoldfish

Lots of people here love it, unlike faggotage: cisquisitoon.

my dude, ive been on Sup Forums since spring of last YEAR. no one fucking loves that shit game here

I've been here since 2008, people love it. The fact it still is discussed is a sign v loves it even though people complain.

>Also wasn't poland mostly jewish?
lmao what, they had the biggest jewish minority in Europe but they all lived in segregated communitites.
They are all gone btw.

what happened to that creepy cartoon they did last year

>and here's why it's a good thing
I'd change that to
>and that's a good thing
but 10/10 other than that.

>sjws love the series
what planet do you live on?

Elves and dwarfs are about relations between other Europeans. In no way do either groups act like Muslims or sub Sharans.

>you have to pay to see
what shows do you watch and how do you not pay for them?

who plays best girl?

EA shills astrotrufing. The industry at large hated the Witcher 3 for making them look bad.

Nah man, Danny Devito as Zoltan

you win the thread thanks for the keks im upvoting you

>>They cast Idris Elba as Geralt
ures everyone around her about feminism every scene
>>They cast some fat funny white guy for Dandelion
These things actually sound good

Pretty sure Ciri is already a tattooed bisexual in the actual canon.

Relations between different nations in books are about about relations between different European nations(hell, many political events in them are straight out references to actual historical events, mostly from Polish history)
The whole non-human races thing was always about racism and discrimination though. Not against any specific group, but in general.

expect niggers and latinos in it

Name one (1) person more fit for the role of Bloody Baron than Brendan Gleeson

You posted him.

for god sake

Brendan Fraser

M8

EVERYONE loved TW3

>Bloody Baron
>In Witcher TV series

>people will complain that it's not like the games when it's an adaptation of the novels

Their cultures were not like the groups I said though, they are still eurpeanish. I get his message agianst hating other groups that have good intentions/misunderstood, I have nothing against Asians and non Islamic Arabs personally. However there is nothing wrong being against people who are against you, the was no negotiating with the wild Hunt afterall.

Players loved it, other developers were embarrassed by it. Ubisoft got Stockholm syndrome and turned assassin's Creed into the Witcher Egyptian edition.

can't be worse than the boring game at least.

"Geralt take off your clothes"

>*opening credits*
>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received
>2xp earned

Nah, they were generally good sports about it

Publically. I can picture the EA execs cursing the living hell out of them for ruining their plans. I also heard Bethesda was quite humbled by it as well too.

I like Bojack

This gets me everytime.

So accurate lol

>>"Drowning in Danger" Complete
> >AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
> >10 crowns received
> >2xp earned
All right, this made me chuckle

Has one of these doomsday predictions ever come out right?
I know we're joking but this is pretty much ridiculous besides >Story is about how Geralt joins the rebellion against the evil Nilfgaardian Empire to fight the oppresive regime

Yeah, okay, people who didn't play it and who are beholden to stockholders hated it. Maybe. Because user heard it.

Race mixing and getting pregnant should be considered conspiracy to commit child abuse.

never watched the crown but stranger things is a show that brainlets love because their brainlet friends say its good.

>All these buzzwords
Do you people ever realize that you're just SJW's but on the right?

>Refugees are fleeing war torn countries
Based American retard showing his absolute lack of understanding of anything beyond his nation