This game is aweosme. Ubisoft was still decent not too long ago

This game is aweosme. Ubisoft was still decent not too long ago.

Nope, 3 was a complete dog turd
Assassin's Creed 2 was the last decent game they made

That's not Niggerlond 2, OP

>Assassin's Creed 2 was the last decent game they made
black flag

>AC 3.5: Worse Combat and More Tailing Missions Edition
>Buttttt it has piratess1!!11

Nah

I wanted to replay 3 again after wanting to get the itch of being a fucking Rambo in the jungle killing pirates but all terrain in the distance just disappears and I found no fix for it whatsoever.

All of their tower climbing simulators are garbage and you have shit taste.

Yep and it made it fucking great.

>pirate FC3
>just go to outposts, kill 5-6 goys and capture it
>capture the radio towers
>the game was pretty empty of enemies
>now its fucking empty alltogether
>get OP weapons for doing easy tasks
>stealth sucks
>nothingness with less vegetation and foliage than the first game
>weapons suck
>M14 with scope has almost no zoom and is a bit offset
>shoot a guy
>his friends find him
>they start running directly at me even though they havent spotted me and dont know where i am
>exit game and take a break
>play t again soon after
>saved data is wiped
how to fix the save game problem of the pirated version?

This idea wasn't as old in 2012 as it is now. Judge the game by the standards of the time when it was released.

I agree, Far Cry 3 was based

I'm pretty sure you can change LOD and terrain settings in the config files themselves. Dig that up!
I remember at the time doing shit like that to remove the blur on distant landscape (see OP image).

I enjoyed Far Cry 2 more, OP.

Just needed proper civilian presence and factions actually fighting.
And the respawn system was a little fucked

Indeedily do, FC3 was top notch. I do have to wonder why the fuck I never finished it though, I think I was nearing the end.

WHY DO I NEVER FINISH ANY FUCKING GAME?!

FC3 was the game that convinced me to stop paying $60 for new games.

If you compare this game and the later ones there's not much that got worse. Maybe the villain but I don't think that's enough to make or break a game.
It's just that they're doing the same old thing like you can expect from Ubisoft, and it gets old FAST. I feel like Ubisoft is in the frontline in first making interesting game ideas but then refusing to let them go so they can cash in on them to the point where most of the "oh, it's THAT kind of a game again" ideas came from them.
They stretched out AC in the same way they've been stretching out Far Cry lately

Ac origins is the best in the whole series tho. The only good one y dare say

it wasn't a LOD issue, it was basically all the textures in the background just disappears and don't load, like I can see a mountain shape with trees but there's no ground or grass

> If I tell em i love old game they'll think imma patrician
Nah, you're fucking plebs.
AC Origins > Black Flag > Syndicate > others
FC4 = Primal >>>> 3

>rail on an AK

>He doesn't know
It's like you are retarded

If you played Brotherhood, literally AC2.1 and continued to follow the series at that point then you're a complete retard and your opinions are worthless

I am saying they are disgusting you baka

play 4, it's literally 3 with more content
not entirely a good thing, but if you want more far cry who's to complain

From the screenshot it's just one of those rail conversions that affix to the slavic rail-connector on the side

I didn't play 1-3. If I see shit and don't have to step on it to realize that.

I've played both 3 and 4, and I think 3 is better. 4 sucks in terms of map, story and characters. Plus I think the general design of outposts is worse. Also the whole world is a fucking theme park with an activity behind every corner. 3 is better.

>4 sucks in terms of map, story and characters.
Thanks for letting us know you have shit taste then.

>slavshit purist
Eat shit, faggot

I can't get into 3

I completed most of 4 on PS4

I have 3 on PC but it... meh

ukrainian poland slave scum detected

>2 more frog legs are accredited to your account

bump

I bought Blood Dragon, according to everyone the "Best" far cry and I got bored to death, I can't imagine how boring the other games are.

they are. All ubisoft games are trash for ADD children. They havent produced anything of worth in decades

I also thought Blood Dragon was boring, but I loved 3.

I have played 2 and 3, pretty meh franchise.
2 has it's moments when you're going full gorilla warfare on niggers' asses but everything else is a chore or a waste of time. It's an action game pretending to be a survival game in the worst way possible, with the survival elements always cockblocking your fun.
3 is pretty fun when the rng events end up causing some sort of weird mayhem like tigers attacking enemy outposts while you snipe them and shit but it's got one of the worst progression and loot systems I've ever seen. Another one of its issues is the polar opposite of FC2 biggest flaws, in where enemy outposts and patrols respawn every 5 minutes so you spend a shit ton of time doing the same shit over and over again, but in 3 once you clear enemy outposts then it becomes a ghost town with nothing to do in said area.

I like the world, the shootan, the wingsuit
I don't like the story, the waste of an rpg system, how easy it is
Ziggys mod fixes most of this
You get to skip the story, you get the wingsuit right away, the rpg system is revamped, enemies are more deadly and don't wear fucking warn colour vests anymore, but camo gear to actually fit the jungle

Fuck you.
I got baited to get this shit not while ago and this game is total garbage. Every single thing is bad, the AI, the gunplay, character progression, enemies, story, driving, chatacters, voice acting, sidequests, challenges, missions, difficulty, UI, ingame economics, unskippable cutscenes - the whole fucking thing. And yet some assfaggot praises it. Or a fucking AC shitfest.
A fucking "press X to parkour" with braindead stealth, braindead combat, ridiculous story and characters, boring missions and level design, and forcefed points of interest.

Only FC1 was good. It's a complete different game. Like F2 is differernt from F3 - that much.
It is good, but aged poorly: AI is pretty badly implemented.

>AK has a rail
>but no attachments