Is this true Sup Forums?

Is this true Sup Forums?

Usually almost always Mexicans get representation in vidya, sometimes macacos too but rarely

Other urls found in this thread:

zam.com/article/1431/latin-american-representation-in-games-is-getting-better----but-its-far-from-perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg19s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best vidya taco coming through.

it's not something i care about but its nice when the protag is Hispanic

who gives a fuck
fucking retarded ameritards

I like Ramon more

>Latin American
>Rico is European from an Island nation close to Italy.
Makes me think.

Why?

> According to the JC2 PDA, Rico was born on January 25, 1968 in Mexico. It has been stated (at the official Just Cause Facebook page) that he grew up in Medici, but was not born there.

(just cause wiki)

I don't know if I've ever played a game with a Puerto Rican but I honestly couldn't care less. If you're incapable of enjoying something because you don't feel like you can self insert then maybe you should just write fan fiction or something.

Wut?
HE WAS FUKKEN BORN IN MEXICO!?
WHAT THE FUCK?

In front mission 4 some wanzer pilots are Venezuelans,must be the only Japanese non-soccer game with South American characters.

Mexicans fucking love King of Fighters.

Why doesn't Mexico just make games, instead of complaining like this?

I know they can do it. Kerbal Space Program is pretty cool.

>representation matters
Fuck off

KSP is made by mexicans?

Video games are supposed to be an escape from the shitty parts of real life.

Mexicans aren't complaining

The author of the Article is an American Cuban

Taking initiative to do something other than parasite off of Americans....hmm

It's not Mexicans, its chicANOS. and the usual whithey saying "look how tolerant and inclusive I am"

Didn't you notice that all the characters are mexicans?

Eh, I'm perfectly happy with the current representation of Brazilians in vidya.

At least it used to be. They've changed and lost so many devs it's hard to know who is doing it now.

Complaining on behalf of others is the allied white cis male's way of being a pansexual black trans-man.

The only countries that are gonna be represented one way or another is Mexico and Brazil, no one fucking gives two fucks about the rest of this backwards part of the world
t. Sudaca

nice change of pace. Variety is the spice of life as they say so something unique and even then something that panders specifically to me is pretty dang neato. I am okay with out it but it is nice to see here and there none the less.

As a brazilian, I don't give a single fuck. I just want good vidya with no lootboxes.

JC3 is a steaming pile of shit for instance.

>mi cara cuando un blanco se enoja al ver al latino, la culminacion de la raza humana
>mfw "Latin American representation in games is getting better" means "Latin American representation in USA-made games is getting better", ignoring the games Latin Americans make and ignoring the fact that USA-made games form only a fraction of global videogame creation

Sure though just throw a brownskin on a AAA game and say he's from Paraguay or something, that'll fix the fundamental problems with modern AAA gaming

SJWs are so fucking narcissistic.
Games don't need to represent US population trends.
A large population of the world are Indians and Chinks, yet they barely appear in videogames. SJWs don't care about those, because they think the US are the world

All brown-haired protagonist dudes look hispanic anyway.
They're made to appeal to everyone from whites, to hispanics, to arabs, etc.

Maybe they should make video games instead of killing each others and starve to death.

It would be pretty cool if GTA 6 took place in India.

The only latinos that whine about representation are Marxists leftists who just want to start shit. We don't give a fuck.

i fucking hate americans and their constant whining

I laughed but you're right.

What you mean is "hispanic people tend to look white"

I'm 100% sure that the person that wrote that article is not even "latino"

Squad is a Mexican studio, yes.
But most of the dev team is american afaik

Best taco vidya right here.

Only the mass-appeal video game ones.

>not a single blonde guy

always some wild west or drug theme lol

70% is Mexican, the rest are from other parts of the world

Anyway, KSP was funded and published by a Mexican company

You already have Max Payne and Papo y Yo.

>be german
>only representation is being the ww2 guys

Thanks, I guess

Nobody in LatAm gives a shit, sure they might get surprised when you put a BR or a Mexican in a game but they have far bigger issues to care about like political corruption, shit economies and high taxes.
I would know, im from Latin America.

Which game would let me play as based Hispanic cartels, cleaning the streets of black thugs?

Was Peace Walker a good representation?

I thought I was the only person on earth who played Shadows of the Damned.

>it's not something i care about
FTFY.

WHO THE FUCK CARES? I am from Latin America and I have other problems that worry about this type of shit. When I play vidya I only want something to lose myself for a while and forget the problems of my life and not to fucking look for shit to get mad about.

How come almost every latin america vidya characters are Mexican?

It's like they don't give a fuck about sudacas

>Why doesn't Mexico just make games, instead of complaining like this?

But they aren't complaining, white SJW soyboys are. Being offended on someones behalf, like always.

mexicans don't give a shit actually
as usual it's american white peopl trying to push bad things onto others

What happens if you actually read the article

zam.com/article/1431/latin-american-representation-in-games-is-getting-better----but-its-far-from-perfect

How do you people find these articles from shit-nothing websites?

Anyway the article isn't that bad, it's just another opinion piece on representation, these are a dime-a-dozen, the difference here is that it's actually written by a minority as opposed to a white boy/girl who can't write

>Not counting the MEDIC from tf2

Dummkopf

uhm sweetie sounds like you have a lot of internalized colonialism!

all the mexican gamers I know fucking loved sombrero mario
the only people I knew crying about it were white people and 2nd/3rd generation immigrant mexican-americans

We don't even give a fuck about ourselves other than on World Cup years.

Because Latin America is literally only Mexico and Brazil. What else is there? Venezuela? Fucking El Salvador?

Mexico and Brazil are the only significant enough markets in LA to bother trying to appeal to.

this.
I have some normie mexican friends and they love the sombrero stereotype mexican

>the only people I knew crying about it were white people
were they SJW's by any chance?

A Minority in fucking America, Latin Americans don't give a shit. Latin Americans that play videogames don't give a shit. Anyone in this fucking subcontinent gives a shit.

This is an issue for retarded americans.

Post the Mario picture, you know which one.

i can't think of a single game that has south or central american indians in it

i'm sure it's happened but there aren't a lot

Latinx is the stupidest term I've ever heard. Amerilard sjws and anyone that uses it needs to fucking neck themselves.

Asians and Asian Men definitely need more representation considering the demographics

Why the fuck do you think his name is Rico Rodriguez?

>tfw no Mesoamerican waifus in vidya
>tfw Amazonian waifus in vidya

Completely untapped market right there. To all the corporate shills browsing Sup Forums right now, get the fuck on it and give me some vidya Chel.

itsn't the gender-neutral version of latino/latina just latin?

why the fucking x

Stop trying to be a moral police, fatass burgerclaps.

Yeah

I would love an Aztec game

Last year, people found a Quetzalcoatl temple underground in Mexico city

If Latin Americans don’t get enough representation, why did everyone want to play as Cormano?
Checkmate, atheists

>representation
I fucking hate this world, if fucking stinky spics and niggers want to be in games then learn to make them for christs sake

I prefer this Quetz.

Mexicans are creating their own games about indigenous tribes

youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ

Muh dick. Everytime with these two.

Where the fuck they got that name from, anyway? Never in my life have I heard a name that's even close to it even if I include middle and last names and bastardizations of other language's names.

>dat grammar

Shit, whatever, point still stands.

>will never ever get a game with characters like these because no more sexy allowed in modern vidya

I'm australian, my family were bread thieves and britbongs

i have heard that line unironically once, almost punch the bitch on the spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg19s

>it's not something i care about
>its nice when the protag is Hispanic
So which one is it, faggot?

Why should white/male gamedevs always cater and create stuff for nonwhite/female people? If you want representation, DO IT YOUR-FUCKING-SELF.

>what is spain and portugual for 1 000$ alex ?

brazilfag here
nobody cares about their representation in videogames if they can't even buy them

>are white people SJW?
You don't even need to ask, most of them are.

>>Sup Forums>>
Go back to your containment board mutts

Yeah, that's very problematic

There is no neutral gender version for Latino/Latina in Spanish and in English Latin is both unless you are one of those retards that use Spanish words in the English language for some retarded reason.

Latinx or whatever is an attempt to create a gender neutral version from retarded americans.

We don't really care about representation in vidya. If you read something like the op article, It's always an american sjw or someone with latino parents but born in the us
We mostly complain about how Nintendo doesn't care enough to put a goddamm official e-shop store or techical service

BR here.

I literally never asked for representation.
MY people literally never asked for representation.

Brazil is a shithole and it doesn't deserve to appear in video games other than Counter Strike

Brazil ruined Max Payne 3, I don't want it happening to any other game

>We mostly complain about how Nintendo doesn't care enough to put a goddamm official e-shop store or techical service

I am from Latin America and I couldn't care less about Nintendo or their games, stop making FIFA and I would blow up in rage though.

But Mexicans have an official e-shop store

>Brazil ruined Max Payne 3

Brazil as a setting for a videogame, specially SP of all places, is as good as any other modern urban setting. Pretty sure Max Payne 3 suffered from poor execution, not from being set in Brazil instead of NYC.

And still I kind of like Max Payne 3 anyways.

That’s Colombian family

I'm fine with people pushing spics in vidya if it means we get more games based on Mesoamerica and the Andes

Almost every South American civilization that actually had cities and complex societies was from Peru, it should be more important then Brazil

These anons get it

Expeditions Conquistador and Aztez are the two main actually good games that focus on them. There's also obviously a lot of strategy titles that feature them alongisde other ancient civilizations, but none that are good that focus solely on it.

The Mesoamerica Universalis mod for EUIV is really good though and is being made by actual experts.

Fug, I meant the rest of latinos. I always include them when talking about mexico

>stop making FIFA and I would blow up in rage though

I know this is too difficult of a concept for your tiny brain to comprehend, buy FIFA basically is the same game over and over again. If they stopped making them, you could grab any of the games and pretend it's new.

This.

kill yourself sjw faggot