Why did Simons have to explain to Bob Page what UNATCO is?

Why did Simons have to explain to Bob Page what UNATCO is?

To make sure they are both on the same page.

UNATCO?

CARLOS!

Memory issues from too much weed

Worn Spectre is a genius, shut your face. Both Prey and Mankind Divided were great.

Has he been snackfected?

>muh redpills XDXDXD
Deus Ex was miraculous for its time, but it's becoming one of those games I despise for its retarded fanbase.

>every deus ex thread is just usually people having fun and quoting the dailogues
>faggots like you come and pretend to be an intellectual
Go do your homework kid.

No, Savage.

No, within six months.

The most prophetic thing was the prevalence of terrorism and its depiction in the media. Warren himself admits that he was making that as his most conscious prediction. The rest is just fun conspiracy stuff and anti-corporatization musings, which existed for decades. Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers: 1. That's terror. 2. That's terr-

4 weeks?

Will vidya ever have supercomfy hubs that encourage sequence breaking and exploration instead of the "open world" cancer?

Dark Souls

Only two AAA devs do it. Arkane (Bad sales since KoD, precarious future) and Edios Montreal (Bad sales for Thief and Mankind Divided, getting put on shovelware duty).

>encourage sequence
What do you mean?

MD was fucking good, the hate is unjustified.
Hate the publisher, not the game.

I hated Mankind Divided, and not just because of the ending.

Bypassing levels.

Still hubs. Minor sequence breaking.

VtMB, you can tell it's inspired by Deus Ex heavily when you play it

It doesn't have nearly as much shit to do and stuff to discover as Deus Ex 1 tho

UNATCO?

Why?

Savage

There aren't many games that do that seeing as devs aren't a fan of it

Because Janus anus

Haha

I didn't like mankind Divided My Janus anus

U-UNATCO?

Look up the term "sequence breaking". Most modern games avoid it because haven forbid, the pedo Hollywood actors they hire have to record two more expensive sentences.

I'm not saying it doesn't have some sequence breaking, freedom ,all that. I just didn't care for it as much as Human Revolution, and of course DX1.

I could probably take those devs in a fight. So who care what those punk bitches think?

You're still not explaining why

Would you beating them up result in a game which encourages or at least allows for sequence breaking?

shieeeeet

>it's becoming one of those games I despise for its retarded fanbase
You're a fucking idiot for being unable to dissociate.

It's not easy to describe in a post on an anonymous Finnish goat milking forum, what the fuck do you want from me?

New augs are gimmicky, length and pacing are pathetic, the whole segregation shit felt super forced and preachy, I didn't care about anybody except Aria...

Movement feels better, and gunplay feels more refined compared to HR, but that alone can't save a Deus Ex installment. DX1 was dreadful in that regard and it was still a triumph.

I'm going to be controversial here and declare that number one is indeed terror.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Arkane
Prey was criminally underrated.

>muh hatred on a fanbase, am I fitting in yet guys?
You retard.

How can the NSF commander have hair if he doesn't have hair?

Quit screwing around

Get the hell out of here Denton

Slow down! Are you programmed to invent riddles?

>miraculous for its time
get a load of this faggot newfag

deus ex was considered a clunky mediocre game with shit graphics bad then. it got cult status much later.

Those elements, mixed together, is definitely like a sauce.

>I never played it in 2000 or early aughts, I only read about it later on r/gaming

>deus ex was considered a clunky mediocre game with shit graphics bad then.
Objectively untrue.

Well, not really. The graphics were criticized even back then, and the engine was clunky.

Apart feom that, not sure what the other user is on.

They should make it illegal to be as stupid as you.

It also got rave reviews though.

Yes, because everything else was pretty much perfect.

>all that soy

Because his biochemical corporations are far in advance to theirs.

Nanomachines beat soy

Damn, there isn't a JC Denton the Hedgehog donut steel.

what a shame

this picture is hilarious how have I not seen it
I quite enjoy IW

I genuinely think many people enjoy IW to an extent, but can't admit it. I enjoy it too.

I just find it very disappointing because of all the cut corners and consolitis, and especially not living up to its potential after the first game raised the bar so high.