OH MY GOD THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!

OH MY GOD THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!

Much graphics, much physics, much story, much landscapes, PLANES....... TTTHHHHISSS GGGOOOTTYY 2018

>.......
already preordered

If human please let your supervisor your script is terrible and they should definitely rewrite it

If bot, you (the operator) should probably fix its sentence generation. This does not look like a natural sentence anyone would post.

I have preordered on PSN

If regular Sup Forums ironic shitposter, kill yourself.

already preordered on steam

SO HOOOYYYPED FOR THIS

Nazi Killing Sim GOTY 2018!!!

MY BODY IS READY XD

See now I know you're reading off a chan-specific manual. Personal insult is like the first thing the one I know of tells you to do if someone calls you out on shilling.

I did this shit for like 7 years, I know all your tricks.

>the "alt-right" will identify white people with crazy cultists just to have something to whine about

I wonder what the character customization will be like

what?

Does anyone actually care about this game? The only worth whilething this franchise has produced was Blood Dragon.

Leaked skin tone slider.

Kinda. I like modern Far Cry well enough, and like the idea of going around in the american wilderness going rambo on a cult trying to tell me what to do with my spare time when I just wanna sit on my ass and drink and shoot.

I won't say I'm hyped but I think I'll have fun with it for what it is, a sandbox that'll give me some fun. Also the Vietnam DLC has my intrest peaked because I've wanted a Far Cry style vietnam game since 2. But I'll take a NuCry version of my dream as consolation.

will it be like south park: fractured but whole difficulty
like how being black will automatically have the police after you as soon as you start the game

The intention with the setting and the antagonists is pretty obvious in reinforcing the idea that white skin = the enemy. Pretty much all the cultists shown in footage are white, everyone on the front cover is white, the flag in the cover art has iron cross-looking symbols in place of the stars.

It's definitely not as brazen as Wolfenstein 2 but FC5 is still definitely someone's liberal anti-white power fantasy.

This, if the game is anti-white then it ain't right!

Should be interesting, you don't usually get to play as the villain.

>what is every WW2 game

18+

If they can show the cult hasn't been burnt o the ground like waco I might buy, YOU HAVE TO DP BETTER THAN REALITY

Only reason im buying is for the far cry 3 classic and the 3 dlc, im literally going to avoid vanilla far cry 5 and wait till its a fith of orice in cex for the anti white agenda thats being forced in every game after 2011 , i do this with any game that has this particular agenda as its the most boggoted and retarded agenda that causes internal cancer

If san adreas released today in hd as a first ever release with no OG version it would be banned just as manhunt was for depicting blacks in wrong light; get cancer dirty muslim nigger

>paranoid Sup Forumstard

what a surprise

It's not paranoia if (((they))) really are out to get you.

there are literally black enemies and white allies, both sides are "diverse"

far cry has been really bad since 3

>Finally a game where I get to kill Mormons... I mean "cultists"

About fucking time.

4 was better than 3 though

the fc3 mc was insufferable bit no, it wasnt worse than 4

What? Jason was great, like he actually had a character arc.

Fuck Donal Drumf, finally we will have a chance to kill those all right nazis.

is this a comment copy pasted from reddit or something? this isnt Sup Forums in 2018 right?

cave man simulator was fuckin' awful.

Animal taming was cool

That's not it.

They're drawing parallels between Islamic countries' problems with terrorism and the USA.

They're argument is: "Since something like Afghanistan (religious factions turning to terrorists) is plausible in America (FarCry 5), whites are no better than non-whites."

>Game opens with one of them knocking on your door
>MC snaps
>Not doing it to stop the cult just tired of being bugged while trying to watch TV

Who the fuck do they hire to shill this obviously?

>32 replies

I guess you need to piss of some people to get any amount of attention around here.

Remember to report spam.

And so what? That by itself is not an incorrect statement.

Certain non-white communities and governments and worse than certain white communities and governments.

It's not a race or individual thing.

I heard you guys wrap your heads in foil paper to create a faraday cage of sorts, is it true? or do you do it because its /fa/ af?

If you missed the dozens of black cultists in the trailers, it's high time to have your eyes checked.

>af
>>>/reddit/

thats what I thought at first too, but it'd be too obvious.
Then it hit me.

>want to talk about [game] in Sup Forums
>there is no actual discussion
>proceed to falseflag
>203 replies and 12 images omitted. Click here to view.

i just think its funny when old farts like Linus say shit like that thinking its ironically hip and cool

This thread is obvious shilling and needs to be banned