My girlfriend and I have a rule to only buy one game per month to help with finances...

My girlfriend and I have a rule to only buy one game per month to help with finances. I want to buy Monster Hunter World but she wants to go through Assassin's Creed Origins because she likes Egyptian history. Is Assassin's Creed Origins worth it in that regard?

Yeah it is, I suggest getting that one and MH next month. Wouldn't that work out?

>girlfriend

>she likes Egyptian history
What is she a nog or something?
Does she believe SHE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET?

>does assassin's creed portray history accurately?
No, also the game have girl power and women are tough to the point it gets cringy. But the gameplay is fun and would recommend it at $40

am I poorfag for thinking buying a game a month is actually a lot?

Get a new gf.

maybe shes just ineterasted in history.
you're quite quick to jump to conclusions

It's a pretty decent game OP, and she actually likes History then get the Gold edition and enjoy the Discovery Tour when it gets launched later this month.
Nah.

Monster Hunter World has enough going on to give you more than a month out if it, however it may feel like a grind if you haven't got any experience with the games. The egyptian history element of Origins isn't great IMO, but the game is fun. They are adding content to make the historical aspects better I believe.

That they are!
Discovery Tour it's called.
Basically a glorified Museum tour standalone DLC

Yeah, that would probably work, though I'd have to decide between MHW and Shadow of the Colossus. Maybe I'll ask her to let me get both since she's spending a bunch of money on going to Japan with her friends
No, she's Israeli, she just likes the mythology and stuff

One game per month for both you and your gf? Just what kind of messed up situation are you in?

Explain that monster hunter is a multiplayer game while origins is single player so it makes sense to wait until it's cheaper

>Israeli
BURN HER
NAPALM user, NAPALM

LMAO@

Jesus you losers are seriously obsessed

There's not a lot of Egyptian mythology in Origins but quite a bit of Hellenistic era history.

I bought Origins cuz i'm interested in that shit and it did not disappoint. Being able to climb up the side of an accurately rendered lighthouse of alexandria was dope

No one needs more than one vidya game a month.

AC Origins was surprisingly good, but it's still a pretty standard Ubisoft style sandbox.

Get MHW.

>Egyptian History
>African people

Fuck off you retard. And don't give me any guff about it being a meme.

> Egyptian history
Not at all. It's more Roman/Greek history than egyptian, but aesthetics are top notch

Why not take turns?

>tfw you spend more money on books than vydia by now
I don't even pirate. It's just that most video games don't interest me and I am waiting for MHW on PC.

ive got like 200 games on steam and i keep buying cheap ones. i have a problem

ユダヤ人の来日は禁止なのです

wait until the history free roam mode is out, AC:O in disappointingly missing (at this point) the cool ramblings about people and architecture from the previous games. That free (?) DLC on consoles/standalone on PC will solve that.
Also keep in mind that AC:O takes places in around 60BC, at the end of the egyptian kingdom that was 2300 years old at this point.
Still it's a good game, but you should go with MHW at the moment.

I actually like how the bait is becoming more and more subtle.

>shit poor
>buy games instead of pirating them
you deserbe to stay a poor shitter

>ユダヤ人の来日は禁止なのです

ユダヤ人は来日が禁止なのです*

>free (?) DLC
Discovery Tour is gonna cost 10bucks for those without Season Pass, lmao

I guess it's both a financial situation and a time-based situation. I work as a programmer and she recently got a job as a teacher so we don't really get a lot of time together, so we decided to curb our video game hobby a bit. Plus it helps us with a bunch of expenses like tithing and saving up for our future kid's college fund.
We play video games together while taking turns but we only buy one per month. So if we get Assassin's Creed, we'll take turns playing it. She's not interested in MHW at all though so I'd probably end up playing that alone if I get it.

>Maybe I'll ask her to let me get both since she's spending a bunch of money on going to Japan with her friends
>doesn't want to go with you
dude why
>No, she's Israeli
every. fucking. time.

she is just jewing the shit out of you, buy two games and do a temporary side job if you are really that tight on money

best AC so far

Good bait thread.

if you buy more than one a month you tend to get backlogged pretty quickly.

10 bucks really ? well that's disappointing but it might be worth it.

両方とも正解なんだよ、無能

>women are tough to the point it gets cringy.
what? explain

>giving a shit about your backlog
well that's like your opinion, i personnaly prefer to play the games whenever i want

Amunet (Aya) is way too independent and strong and smart for her own good.

>buying books when libraries exist

>Smart

Aya is an idiot, this is shown early on when she goes all in with Cleopatra who obviously doesn't give a shit about her or Bayek.

>she likes Egyptian history
She likes black COCK you little cuck.

didn't they say it was gonna be free?

文法的にね
自然性を考えろ、N2くん

>Falling for the paper jew

Wasn't she saying that she knows Cleoshitra is using them, but they're intend to use her as well?

>Sharing money with your girl
Sorry, but I keep mine in line.

just buy both

you're not... poor... are you?

I give up.

being smart with money is different than being poor

お前外人だろ?日本人はそんなくだらん文句を一切言わねぇよ
教科書の読み過ぎで頭が固くなってるweaboo雑魚に教わることはなんもねぇよ

if you were samrt with money you could afford those 2 games

Most functional people don't have time to play more than one game per month anyway

This just got cracked btw. Check predb.me
Based plumbers.

it just got cracked

No. Do not. Assassin's Creed is a very medicore game. It has the game play of AC3 and the worst story of the series.

You're fucking retarded if you think Origins is anything like 3.